Sekizan Takuya

Gurandokurosu's Abbey Leecher Guide - Vampire Paladin - My new set!

On 11. 05. 2017. at 8:53 AM, hitsugaya said:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caCbLbiayabbLaebLabEgaabahcMcMcMfVlmaccaaaaaahkaawkfkwDnycltpgwflfmlYcrlYcreeeeaiakaaaaaaacMkaaab9aabaaaaaaafafaaaaaHaaaabcdcecgch

is this gonna work... stalker with gc using OA..

idk anything about this build and whether its gonna work or not...

need confirmation...

Works! Used my paladin gear on GC Stalker, and its wonderful fast leveling in abbey!

PS

Do not try to tank number of necros as much as paladin since stalker doesn't have autoguard, which helps paladins survivability a lot!

Edited by ponos
Note for survival
  • Like 1

I must say this that farming with this build in Geffenia feels so mighty.

High Wizard card works wonders in Geffenia combined with +5 int food and blessing.

Thinking also getting leak card instead of deviling, getting too much spike magic damage from violy by wearing deviling and angeling combo.

Will report how that work.

GTB and bathory feels so clunky specialy with incubus sp suck, switching to non GTB shield to Grape juice myself.

without leak can mosly 1 shot incubus and succubus. With leak +5 int should be almost always 1 shot.

Edited by ponos
  • Like 1

HW card on int mid, Leak card on garment, Hodremlin Orlean's server and +7 Naght blade R double Sniper Kiel + kaahi, and everything except false angels, vanishes in no time in geffenia.

P.S. with provoke i deal up to 11K each grand cross hit to incubus and succubus. I love it!

Edited by ponos

(rise dead thread from the grave)

Revisiting this awesome guide once again for my Pally.

Two questions:

1. why do you need a GTB for this build? I mean, its nice to have if you are being targetted with spells but a. Necro uses meteor storm often and that's an AOE spell and b. your angeling already negates the self inflicted holy dmg. Then why is the GTB a must have for such GC builds?

2. I saw mention of this on like the first page but never received confirmation: Does Lady Tanee work with GC? I'm already planning on investing in for another build and it would be nice if this works with Tanee. Would it only affect the MATK part or ATK as well? would the dmg increase be worth it?

Thanks! :)

Going holy armor in a shadow infested map is suicide. You need gtb to block backlash damage and dark soul strikes and all other undead/shadow attacks and skills.

Edited by elijahsp

1 hour ago, elijahsp said:

Going holy armor in a shadow infested map is suicide. You need gtb to block backlash damage and dark soul strikes and all other undead/shadow attacks and skills.

dammit, I forgot this would be in a shadow infested map. Makes sense!

Just wanted to ask for your input regarding:

Weapon: Red Naght Twin thingie [3], Sniper Sniper Kiel <-- is this a good weapon for the build? Why or why not?

Shield: GTB, Tirfing, or Hodremlin? Also, which shield would you recommend?

Thank you so much for your replies! <3

To OP:

Any reason why you choose a Diablos Ring as the other accessory? Would it be better if it will be replaced by a Bradium Earring or another Orlean’s Gloves?

Edited by Yamamiko

I was taught this build in game by a very kind Talonian, and i've been working a modified version of it.  

Currently my Weapon is a +5elemental sword 2x snip and 1xkiel and its amazing, not to mention random bolt spells are sweeet but the stat boosts were what i really wanted out of it.

+4 evil valk. 

currently have  a hodremlin sacred mission but i'm going to replace it with GTB soon. 

still need to get a deviling, currently using angelic naght seiger. 

Kaho +BK str mid+gentleman's pipe. 

2xbradium earring of bigmouth

If/when i finally get slotted sleips i plan on putting a moonlight in it for the dex+hp boost. 

The build i was shown was focused on getting insta cast and had 3xSN 1xkiel.  The dude tanked dark lord right next to me in seconds just using GC, no auto guard or any other skill used.  

Right now i have maxed int but i'm wondering if it would make the build more versatile to balance str and int.  I'm curious because GC is based of ATK and MATK,  so currently i can hit undead / shadow mobs for upwards of 17K per hit,  but then you try any other mob and its a little over 1k plus, maybe 3k .  Since the ATK portion is low because of the low str stats i'm curious if this would boost the dmg to non-shadow/undead property mobs?  I would also like to get more dex enchanted gears , my cast time is already fast but even with bless , still not 'instant'  , maybe switch the berzes for celebs and ultimately bris if i  ever get that pro level.

Thoughts? comments? rude remarks?

On 12/1/2018 at 11:41 PM, Yamamiko said:

To OP:

Any reason why you choose a Diablos Ring as the other accessory? Would it be better if it will be replaced by a Bradium Earring or another Orlean’s Gloves?

both brad earring and orleans glove give dex bonus which is less needed for this build. I personnaly choose diablos ring due to its heal effectiveness bonus. only 1 orleans glove is needed as combo with orleans shield for cast-time reduce.

16 minutes ago, Andrewnuts said:

I was taught this build in game by a very kind Talonian, and i've been working a modified version of it.  

Currently my Weapon is a +5elemental sword 2x snip and 1xkiel and its amazing, not to mention random bolt spells are sweeet but the stat boosts were what i really wanted out of it.

+4 evil valk. 

currently have  a hodremlin sacred mission but i'm going to replace it with GTB soon. 

still need to get a deviling, currently using angelic naght seiger. 

Kaho +BK str mid+gentleman's pipe. 

2xbradium earring of bigmouth

If/when i finally get slotted sleips i plan on putting a moonlight in it for the dex+hp boost. 

The build i was shown was focused on getting insta cast and had 3xSN 1xkiel.  The dude tanked dark lord right next to me in seconds just using GC, no auto guard or any other skill used.  

Right now i have maxed int but i'm wondering if it would make the build more versatile to balance str and int.  I'm curious because GC is based of ATK and MATK,  so currently i can hit undead / shadow mobs for upwards of 17K per hit,  but then you try any other mob and its a little over 1k plus, maybe 3k .  Since the ATK portion is low because of the low str stats i'm curious if this would boost the dmg to non-shadow/undead property mobs?  I would also like to get more dex enchanted gears , my cast time is already fast but even with bless , still not 'instant'  , maybe switch the berzes for celebs and ultimately bris if i  ever get that pro level.

Thoughts? comments? rude remarks?

u'll loss resources by mixing cast-time reduce gear with dex to get IC. U need to choose 1 path, tho. either cast-time reduce gears or dex. because, for example, 60% cast time reduce (2 berzes) + 75 dex (50% cast-time) won't make u IC.

by changing berzes to celebs, u'll be forced to take dex path which means u'll lose stat points that can be used for vit

i'd recommend using orleans combo.

Edited by onetkun

Moonlight on sleipnir is generally a bad idea since movespeed don't stack and not really many characters benefit from the bonuses left. Better go for the usual eddga or dark lord or gec. Also you won't really get instant cast unless you full on commit to 150 dex or 100% cast reduction. This build has a mix of both to have a casting time just "fast enough" since getting 150 dex will take much of your stat points and 100% reduction is practically impossible.

Well i got my GTB the other day and replaced my hodremlin with it and so far the results have been very satisfying ( took down a Dark lord solo for the first time!)  I appreciate the input and i'll probably go cast reduce , I'm thinking this build will be what i go to in the long run :  https://calc.talonro.com/?caBbLbiadaba0bCbHabacaapjffVcMcMaag9eccaaaaaahkaawkfkuwiMcltpgwfjfmlYcrlYcreeeeankaakaafkkgafabkaaaaaaacMkaaahSaaaaHaaaaa

It's still very dex heavy instead of VIT, but i feel its worth it, With bless .09sec cast time is practically IC but even the .15 without it is still very fast.  I don't feel the need so far to invest heavily in VIT, if i get the DL/DI combo thats 26K+ HP , do i really need that much more?

Also i'm curious, is there a better option for garment card than deviling?  Or is that the best possible route to go? Somewhat interested in the lord of the dead card , or supplement my dex with a stem worm 

• Love 1

On ‎04‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 4:59 AM, Andrewnuts said:

I would consider foods - +5 int food is cheap (or replace pipe with winecup and farm your own int foods)

+dex food is also great..