Latif

Latif's Art Thread

Very very pleased with the work Eilif did for me. Very professional! Will be buying an additional piece! Very cool person to work with. Thanks again!

• Like 2

@jessu I'll be waiting, tell me if you've decided :)

Edited by Latif
it seems I can't speak English
  • Like 1

Up Up Up 

DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU'RE NOT INTO LINGERIE

Spoiler

On Bed 1.jpgOn Bed 6.jpg

Edited by Latif
  • Wah 1

9 hours ago, Bear~ said:

3 Slots please :)

Of course :D you can pm me the informations and send me the 10m payment up front to get the slots :)

• Like 1

This piece came out wonderfully. <3 Eilif is really diligent and will work with you to get your piece done, which really made me happy. /lv Thank you so much again ser! :)

Ecto.jpg

• Like 4

59ee37e504393_TalonROHalloween1.thumb.jpg.dbe199b750dbae85dc538bda0d07d7e8.jpg                                                                           312.thumb.jpg.1f9abf3b1952168b57b13329172c0bd5.jpg59ee37e45b925_TalonROHallowee4n.thumb.jpg.1fd74958abb7bfd5aa1f9f3751fbe90c.jpg

Just one more..... 

Edited by Latif

Gosh... this style is so much fun yet so hard...

9.thumb.jpg.20d349220be76c68ad317fdf0e1b985e.jpg

Here's step by step if anyone's interested

Spoiler

Isla.thumb.gif.d98c5940060b91282c2c12830f1d9e3a.gif

13 hours ago, Nefertina ♥ said:

ONE MORE! /lv2 

Ey ;D want some??? 

8 hours ago, iLTanee said:

Nice jobs!!!

Thank you man! :D Wanna buy one?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ilya ☆
      Hello there!  I am camping back in art corner again and I'm not alone  

(colored semi-full chibi)

Check out my past commissions on the link below. 
      ilya's art tent
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Slots: | OPEN | CLOSE | FULL |  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - Prices:- - - - - - - 
      - - - - - - -  Order Form:- - - - - - -
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Leave a reply to this thread or send a private message @ilya ☆ if you're interested. 
      I'll receive the 50% of the payment before the commission after inquiry.
      VIA MAIL IGN: Merchie Ilya
      First camp first serve.
    • By Pneuma
      Hello
                                                                                                                                                          IGN: Song for the death
      Normal 50m (without background)
      Chibi 30m

• By Zeon
      (Before we start, I know this offer is a gray area but I have clarified it's validity with GM Zelda on Discord)
      Hi my name is Zeon and I'm a music producer
      I can't draw as well as the people in community and I really want to share my art and also Ahaha rake in some Zenies/Game Items like the others here (if that's possible)
      anyway I want to share my portfolio and what I'm offering ( I'VE HYPER LINKED ALL OF MY WORK AND ARTICLES CORRESPONDINGLY)

I go by 2 names U-pistol (fka Ulzzang Pistol) and Moon Mask
      -U-pistol specializes on : J-pop, K-indie and C-pop
      -Moon mask is more on english neo new wave

My work has been frequently used on Vlogs as well like this one

anyway if you liked what you heard here are some things that I'm offering :
      I can do short scoring for people who need BGM or OSTs on a project a full-on song production//remix for song writers who want to try out bringing their  works to life, sound logos ( here's an example of what a sound logo is [not by me btw]) or heck I can even write a song for you  [this one was for an art zine called "metempsychosis"(SFW) by FAKKU (NSFW) featuring artists renowned like Shintaro Kago]  
      if you're down to work our currency is obviously in Zeny / item trade ( if you have a ventus egg you know what it do) PLS ZENIES AND IN GAME ITEMS ONLY
      Prices start at 15m (Increase is Depending on the length and intensity of what you're asking me to do) my guarantee of completion is between 5-10days depending on the intensity of the request but I will do my best to commit to it ASAP, payment is obviously after I finish the track.

I know its a long shot to put up this kind of service on art corner but this is the only art form I'm relatively "good" at, so if you're an aspiring vlogger, singer or whatever than needs music hit me up, TalonRO keeps me happy and occupied when I'm not touring or doing shows it also keeps me away from rancid and toxic social media outlets , but it can get really addicting to me, but hey if i can use it to motivate my self to keep stretching my production muscles then why not?
       if you're interested and still not convinced of my legitimacy heres a few articles by : NERDIST, THE FADER, THE 405, CNN, VICE

Thank you and love ya!