Peds.

Leftovers [PvM/Social]

I'd like to join, my IGN is Port2x and im still new to this server. I will be online 2hours from now. still working at the moment hehe :)

• Like 1

@xDrauDe u can join us in discord tho so u can get to know some of the members while its on maintenance. /gawi

Edited by LakeWoood
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bochok said:

Leftovers always ready to give advice about everything IG related :D Thanks!

-Vugg

Yeah lets all be rich /heh

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Keidan
      POSEIDON
      SOCIAL | WAR OF EMPERIUM | UNITY
      "Think this can be you? Catch us in Izlude. Become a legend."

WELCOME TO POSEIDON
      Poseidon is a high-tier Unrestricted WoE guild established in the competitive TalonRO scene. Our core members consist of RO veterans who have been playing for a very long time. We breathe mechanics and METAs are our foundation. As a competitive guild at the core, we love players who are willing to improve and learn. This means that we uphold very high standards for our members.
      Due to high demand of applications, invitations have become referral only.
      See you on the battlefield!
      -
      The seas have calmed. The legends have been written. Stories have been told.
      We appreciate everyone for riding the waves with us.
      Recruitment is currently: CLOSED (INVITE ONLY)
      Thank you for the incredible amount of interest. Our frontlines are currently filled.
       Discord is mandatory for all prospective applicants who want to rock it with us.
      (Yeah, also pretty crucial for these random secret Discord music and karaoke party nights, as well...) 
      Official Application: Click Here

• By oso
      Looking for an english/spanish speaking guild, North America players so i can actually play with people on my timezone.
      Busco Guild si es de habla hispana mejor, jugadores de Norteamerica, latinoamerica que pueda compartir las horas de juego