what do i do with this skeggiod card?

reactions:

give it to the bio.

burn it.

Exorsize it.

keep it.

drop it.

pretend it never existed.

i actually made 7 screenshots and this is what came out of it.

anyone intrested in a skeggiod card?

screenTalonRO103.jpg

Edited by spirit156

just bumping and letting people know leftovers is recruiting again. Peds didnt agree to this but we take geared members only right now. we will accept new players whenever everything lets us do that. Don't blame me tough. Blame peds.

Apply here. I will get back to you as soon as i can login to the internet. Whenever im not in bed. I too have a life, you know.

~magiolis

Edited by spirit156

22 hours ago, spirit156 said:

just bumping and letting people know leftovers is recruiting again. Peds didnt agree to this but we take geared members only right now. we will accept new players whenever everything lets us do that. Don't blame me tough. Blame peds.

Apply here. I will get back to you as soon as i can login to the internet. Whenever im not in bed. I too have a life, you know.

~magiolis

Hahahah I agree 50/50 in this jk. We recruiting again if ya'll wanna join we need ppl be geared or not ur all welcome /heh.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, Peds. said:

Hahahah I agree 50/50 in this jk. We recruiting again if ya'll wanna join we need ppl be geared or not ur all welcome /heh.

its actually because you where not active i set a limit. But now im powerless to do anything about it.

Heard from one of your members u were searching for new guilmate. Old veteran here returning after a while, old guilds are dead, searching for a new active one. Hope you guys are active on US east timeline, would be best for me. Cheers mate.

Same returning player,  have celeb rings, sleip and other basic gears but no SQI weapon. Does it count?

11 hours ago, supernoodl said:

Heard from one of your members u were searching for new guilmate. Old veteran here returning after a while, old guilds are dead, searching for a new active one. Hope you guys are active on US east timeline, would be best for me. Cheers mate.

@supernoodl Hi! were mostly active around 14:00 to 22:00 server time If ur okay with that /heh. See you soon hopefully timezone isnt a problem. 

10 hours ago, rettle777 said:

Same returning player,  have celeb rings, sleip and other basic gears but no SQI weapon. Does it count?

@rettle777 Hi! anyone is welcome to join Leftovers just be sure to join our runs we need friends /no1. Hope to see you soon.

9 hours ago, Jaina Proudmoore said:

Hi @Peds.!! Big fan of yours. Can I join the guild. Im not geard tho. 

@Jaina Proudmoore Hello you can join us no need to be geared. /no1 Just drop by Rachel hopefully we get to meet you soon.

Just dropping these pics i always screenshot the party but I always keep forgetting posting it here hahah sorry. /wah

LO2.png.dcb25fdb74d3a86abd687ac8a2976676.png

Emergency ET Feb 11 2019 /lv

screenTalonRO000.thumb.jpg.1bcd07c1cea5c6414055381a70ec48ea.jpg

Stella ET the time I crash 3 times sorry guys /desp Feb 10 2019

screenTalonRO110.thumb.jpg.f317226ada8ca5bccd35d98577d1fa39.jpg

Thanatos Tower Run (Sorry for the other Party we only visit it once /lv)  Feb 08 2019

screenTalonRO108.thumb.jpg.92a3d633558e3dd6bd2d5c73adc75e30.jpg

Helping Rainbow Get his Seals Nif and Yuno left /rice Feb 08 2019

screenTalonRO105.thumb.jpg.f65a7de4cab4ec6759d683b26a872909.jpg

Another ET (I just realized so many stuff happen in feb 8 lol) Feb 08 2019

screenTalonRO104.thumb.jpg.4494d431bad4279aaf6a9b731f5252ed.jpg

Doing Gramps in Thors /awsm  Feb 07 2019

screenTalonRO101.thumb.jpg.4c4604a5ec6c7c880dc5f9a05a775c55.jpg

More runs to come soon Leftovers rise up 

/kis Leftover.png.a16099cc99521fa41f08fcc11e20dba9.png

10 hours ago, mixo88 said:

May I join? I'm active normally 3pm-7pm server time. Due to Asia time zone. ^^

Heyyy suree u can join just drop by in rachel and we can give u an invite /lv.

Hi!

Is it possible to join the guild? I missed RO and haven't played for like 10 years but here I am again! I'm active at different times because of my work (I hope this is not a problem). I'm mainly looking for a social guild just to have fun, meet new people and do some activities. :D 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Keidan
      POSEIDON
      SOCIAL | WAR OF EMPERIUM | UNITY
      "Think this can be you? Catch us in Izlude. Become a legend."

WELCOME TO POSEIDON
      Poseidon is a high-tier Unrestricted WoE guild established in the competitive TalonRO scene. Our core members consist of RO veterans who have been playing for a very long time. We breathe mechanics and METAs are our foundation. As a competitive guild at the core, we love players who are willing to improve and learn. This means that we uphold very high standards for our members.
      Due to high demand of applications, invitations have become referral only.
      See you on the battlefield!
      -
      The seas have calmed. The legends have been written. Stories have been told.
      We appreciate everyone for riding the waves with us.
      Recruitment is currently: CLOSED (INVITE ONLY)
      Thank you for the incredible amount of interest. Our frontlines are currently filled.
       Discord is mandatory for all prospective applicants who want to rock it with us.
      (Yeah, also pretty crucial for these random secret Discord music and karaoke party nights, as well...) 
      Official Application: Click Here

• By oso
      Looking for an english/spanish speaking guild, North America players so i can actually play with people on my timezone.
      Busco Guild si es de habla hispana mejor, jugadores de Norteamerica, latinoamerica que pueda compartir las horas de juego