Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GM Raine

Winter Login & Loading Screen Contest!

84 posts in this topic

Banner.png

In preparation for another year of festivities we are delighted to announce our official Winter Login & Loading Screen Art Contest!

The objective is to draw an original Winter and TalonRO themed illustration which will be used as part of a background image for our log-in screens / when loading a new map. The winning submissions will have their artwork displayed throughout the winter period as well as receiving a bundle of exclusive prizes. With an outstanding roster of talented artists on TalonRO we are excited to see what you can come up with!

So brush the frost off your shoulders, throw down the shovel and pick up your paintbrush! - We wish the best of luck to all our participants!

1.png

- Your entry must be 100% created by you. Artwork from other websites and sources is not allowed.

-  Entries should be Winter and TalonRO related. 

- The minimum size for the image will be 1280 x 960 pixels. It can be higher, but you must maintain the same aspect ratio (4:3).

- You are allowed to submit multiple entries for this contest, but you can only win once.

-  You may also use the official TalonRO logo (download here and here), but it is not required.

- Entries may be done digitally or traditionally. Sprites and screenshots may be used to support the main image.

- You must post your entries in this thread.

- You must include your in-game name when submitting your entry.

- If posting additional entries before the deadline, please edit your first submission post (before the deadline).

- The GM Team will select the winners and announce them in a separate thread.

- You may not use the same entry for this event and for the "Christmas Cards from TalonRO" event.

3.png

December 17th at 00:00 Server Time

2.png

Login Screen Winners: We will choose two (2) winning entries that will be used as the TalonRO Login Screens. The prizes for this tier are:

8900.gif 30 Talon Coins + 617.gif (1) December Monthly Box + 1096.gif Angeling Pet  (Account Bound)

Loading Screen Winners:   We will choose four (4) winning entries that will be used as TalonRO Loading Screens. The prizes for this tier are:

8900.gif 30 Talon Coins + 617.gif (1) December Monthly Box 

Everyone with a valid entry will receive  617.gif (1) December Monthly Box as a reward for their effort.

Good luck everyone! ~ 

The GM team reserves the right to pick no winner if there are not enough qualified entries and/or if the submitted entries do not fit our expectations.

30 people like this

♔Entry 

IGN: Sakura Hime

tRO ArtyFart - Final Form II.jpg

Edited by +Karen+
Final Form - forgot to add IGN lol
32 people like this

Question : Is it possible for us to choose what Tier we want to join? And can we submit 1 Login Screen and 1 Loading Screen?

4 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Question : Is it possible for us to choose what Tier we want to join? And can we submit 1 Login Screen and 1 Loading Screen?

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, GM Raine said:

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

Thanks GM Raine <3

1 person likes this

I didn't make it in time for Christmas card. :Abs:
So I change it for this contest. /fsh

Tamtam is so cute and easy to draw <3 

IGN: Graytea

1st entry

kafra.jpg

2nd entry 

ws snip - logo.jpg

I finished it! \(*A* )/

Edited by Graytea
Added final entry~
25 people like this

@+Karen+ I see what you're doing there and my body is ready. /fshI hope we get lots of entries!

1 person likes this

I started to work on my loading screen, I hope will like you; update soon!
---------------------------------

Finally my work is over!
IGN: Bheltregus

Workflow: Cinema 4d, Illustrator, Photoshop, Camera Raw

Enjoy :3
talon loading 100dpi.png

PS: there's a link in high res png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3raqi5163u4w99/Talonro Loading.png?dl=0

Edited by Darkvirus
*update*
24 people like this

hmmmmmmmmmm...... HMMMMMMM scratches head*

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Edited by mendics
3 people like this

3 minutes ago, mendics said:

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Yes, yes you do. :ph34r:

5 people like this

38 minutes ago, mendics said:

stuffs in a bag

drags out of hiatus

2 people like this

Hi again everyone /fsh

IGN : High Priest Yogie Bear

Final Version (1st Entry)

ro title contest done.jpg

Sketch Version (1st Entry) :

15235838_1578386315511993_6437856559765752240_o.jpg

Edited by Yogie Bear
Final Version Finish!
26 people like this

3 hours ago, mendics said:

We know you wanna ~ 

Those entries look amazing already! Please remember you must edit your post with the final version before the deadline otherwise your WIP will be considered as your entry /ok keep up the good work!! ❤️️

3 people like this

Oh, looks like a lot of artists are working on their piece, nice work so far! /no1

1 person likes this

IGN: Wintr

Baphomet Family

First image in sepia (background done with coffee)
xmas bapho sépia pronto.png

Second image painted, without writing.

xmas bapho painted sem escrita.png

Third image painted, with writing.

xmas bapho painted com escrita.png

Edited by Krown
16 people like this

13 hours ago, Krown said:

IGN: Wintr

First image in sepia (background done with coffee)
     Baphomet Family
xmas bapho sépia pronto.png

Soon I'm going to post a colored version of the same drawing (it's allowed, isn't it?)

I think it is, since yours atm counts as WIP ^^

Just make sure to edit your entry later.

And btw, loving your work so far! It's very cute and entertaining. I can't wait to see the colored version, and also the others who participate /lv

2 people like this

Damn, I cant draw nice stuff like these ones. /sob

I guess I'll have to wait for another oportunity to grab that Angeling. good luck to all participants

1 person likes this

IGN: Alizarin Blue
Entry: 
LoadingScreenContest2016_Blue.gif

Edited by StoichiyoN
5 people like this

I wanna join this.. but I don't know if I wanna try digital again.. or just traditional =\

IGN: SinosiKath | Dada Odie | Chippy na Blue

Final Piece.jpg

colored piece.jpg

Edited by amnesiacycle
Final Piece
11 people like this