Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GM Raine

Winter Login & Loading Screen Contest!

84 posts in this topic

Question : Is it possible for us to choose what Tier we want to join? And can we submit 1 Login Screen and 1 Loading Screen?

4 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Question : Is it possible for us to choose what Tier we want to join? And can we submit 1 Login Screen and 1 Loading Screen?

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, GM Raine said:

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

Thanks GM Raine <3

1 person likes this

@+Karen+ I see what you're doing there and my body is ready. /fshI hope we get lots of entries!

2 people like this

hmmmmmmmmmm...... HMMMMMMM scratches head*

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Edited by mendics
3 people like this

3 minutes ago, mendics said:

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Yes, yes you do. :ph34r:

5 people like this

38 minutes ago, mendics said:

stuffs in a bag

drags out of hiatus

2 people like this

3 hours ago, mendics said:

We know you wanna ~ 

Those entries look amazing already! Please remember you must edit your post with the final version before the deadline otherwise your WIP will be considered as your entry /ok keep up the good work!! ❤️️

3 people like this

Oh, looks like a lot of artists are working on their piece, nice work so far! /no1

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Krown said:

IGN: Wintr

First image in sepia (background done with coffee)
     Baphomet Family
xmas bapho sépia pronto.png

Soon I'm going to post a colored version of the same drawing (it's allowed, isn't it?)

I think it is, since yours atm counts as WIP ^^

Just make sure to edit your entry later.

And btw, loving your work so far! It's very cute and entertaining. I can't wait to see the colored version, and also the others who participate /lv

2 people like this

Damn, I cant draw nice stuff like these ones. /sob

I guess I'll have to wait for another oportunity to grab that Angeling. good luck to all participants

1 person likes this

IGN: Alizarin Blue
Entry: 
LoadingScreenContest2016_Blue.gif

Edited by StoichiyoN
5 people like this

I wanna join this.. but I don't know if I wanna try digital again.. or just traditional =\