GM Raine

Winter Login & Loading Screen Contest!

GM Raine    340
4 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Question : Is it possible for us to choose what Tier we want to join? And can we submit 1 Login Screen and 1 Loading Screen?

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

• Like 1

Cassidy    46
1 hour ago, GM Raine said:

You can submit as many entries as you want, and no, the GM Team will decide which entries will be used for Login screens and which entries for Loading screens. :)  

Thanks GM Raine <3

• Like 1

mendics    670

hmmmmmmmmmm...... HMMMMMMM scratches head*

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Edited by mendics
  • Like 3

GM Seiren    1139
3 minutes ago, mendics said:

my deviling needs that companion *_*... but... im on hiatus LOL and and seasonal login entry.. hmmmm... wonder if i have enough drive for this

Yes, yes you do. :ph34r:

• Like 5

GM Saen    342
38 minutes ago, mendics said:

stuffs in a bag

drags out of hiatus

• Like 2

GM Raine    340
3 hours ago, mendics said:

We know you wanna ~ 

Those entries look amazing already! Please remember you must edit your post with the final version before the deadline otherwise your WIP will be considered as your entry /ok keep up the good work!! ❤️️

• Like 3

dforduchi    68
13 hours ago, Krown said:

IGN: Wintr

First image in sepia (background done with coffee)
     Baphomet Family
xmas bapho sépia pronto.png

Soon I'm going to post a colored version of the same drawing (it's allowed, isn't it?)

I think it is, since yours atm counts as WIP ^^

Just make sure to edit your entry later.

And btw, loving your work so far! It's very cute and entertaining. I can't wait to see the colored version, and also the others who participate /lv

• Like 2

Cueio    47

Damn, I cant draw nice stuff like these ones. /sob

I guess I'll have to wait for another oportunity to grab that Angeling. good luck to all participants

• Like 1