Sign in to follow this  
Xtian29

FARMING IN SLEEPERS

1.wat lvl can i farm in sleepers if im using monk?

2.wat is build stat for farming?

3.wat is equips do i need if im poor or rich?

ADVANCE TY

1.wat lvl can i farm in sleepers if im using monk?

2.wat is build stat for farming?

3.wat is equips do i need if im poor or rich?

ADVANCE TY

1. At the earliest: ~76/45.

2. Your breakdown should look something like this:

STR: 7x + 1y (10 from blessing, 'y' from job levels, make 'x' such that x + y = 10. Example: 73 + 17 where x = 3 and y = 7)

AGI: 71 + c ('c' is the bonus from buffs, gear, etc)

DEX: Rest of your points go here.

Leave the other stats at 1. Int is a luxury at later levels (blind/sleep resistance, bigger heals) but Dex is more important right now. Vit is decent but 80-95% flee is better. Luck is pretty much worthless.

You want just enough strength that you are 2-shotting sleepers consistently (At ~7x base strength, you will be 2-shotting sleepers about 80% of the time).

3. Gear breakdown:

--a. Poor

-----Weapon: +5 Stunner (purchased from a vendor near the entrance to the Pyramids)

-----Armor: Pantie

-----Garment: Undershirt

--b. Short-term gearing goals:

-----Weapon: Carded +9/10 Chain[3] or +10 Mace[4] with a mix of Kaho and Peco Peco Egg cards. Lets you 1-shot sleepers

-----Helm: LKH (More str = take points out of str for dex. more dex = faster casts)

-----Accessories: Anything with STR, DEX, or Agi/Flee. Bradium Brooch is cheap for Flee/Agi if you're a Champion. (more flee = less agi = more dex = faster casts)

-----Shoes: GEC Shoes

You can ultimately, as a Champion, go after some non-SQI longer term goals (Celeb Rings, Dragon Vest/Manteau, etc).

4. Spec

--Monk

-----Forego Snap/Body Relocation entirely. It forces you not to get Agi Up and Flee 10/10.

-----Get 10/10 Blessing, Increase Agi, lv2 Warp Portal (to teleport to sleepers), lv1 Cure (to cure Blind), 10/10 Flee, 5/5 Investigate, 1/1 Spirit Absorption (use on Goats for ~140 SP), rest of skill points into prereqs/optional.

--Champion

-----Do same as Monk plan, but around Job55-60 you can swap over to get Body Relocation at the cost of Agi Up/Flee, and then point those as you level.

As Anime said, your primary skill will be Investigate/Occult Impaction.

As a Monk, I recommend doing the Investigate -> Call Spirits -> Investigate -> Call Spirits method. The rationale is that you can only summon 1 sphere at a time with Call Spirits, and Investigate uses one. In addition, you can call spirits while on the global cooldown from Investigate.

As a Champion, I recommend learning how to 'Investigate Dance', which allows you to rapidly Investigate 2-3 times faster than you would if you want on the global cooldown/animation delay. This is more viable since you can summon all 5 spheres at once.

Good luck.

• Like 1

STR: 7x + 1y (10 from blessing, 'y' from job levels, make 'x' such that x + y = 10. Example: 73 + 17 where x = 3 and y = 7)

Leave the other stats at 1. Int is a luxury at later levels (blind/sleep resistance, bigger heals) but Dex is more important right now. Vit is decent but 80-95% flee is better. Luck is pretty much worthless.

You want just enough strength that you are 2-shotting sleepers consistently (At ~7x base strength, you will be 2-shotting sleepers about 80% of the time).

3. Gear breakdown:

--a. Poor

-----Weapon: +5 Stunner (purchased from a vendor near the entrance to the Pyramids)

-----Weapon: Carded +9/10 Chain[3] or +10 Mace[4] with a mix of Kaho and Peco Peco Egg cards. Lets you 1-shot sleepers

-----Helm: LKH (More str = take points out of str for dex. more dex = faster casts)

-----Accessories: Anything with STR, DEX, or Agi/Flee. Bradium Brooch is cheap for Flee/Agi if you're a Champion. (more flee = less agi = more dex = faster casts)

You can ultimately, as a Champion, go after some non-SQI longer term goals (Celeb Rings, Dragon Vest/Manteau, etc).

4. Spec

--Monk

-----Forego Snap/Body Relocation entirely. It forces you not to get Agi Up and Flee 10/10.

-----Get 10/10 Blessing, Increase Agi, lv2 Warp Portal (to teleport to sleepers), lv1 Cure (to cure Blind), 10/10 Flee, 5/5 Investigate, 1/1 Spirit Absorption (use on Goats for ~140 SP), rest of skill points into prereqs/optional.

--Champion

-----Do same as Monk plan, but around Job55-60 you can swap over to get Body Relocation at the cost of Agi Up/Flee, and then point those as you level.

As a Monk, I recommend doing the Investigate -> Call Spirits -> Investigate -> Call Spirits method. The rationale is that you can only summon 1 sphere at a time with Call Spirits, and Investigate uses one. In addition, you can call spirits while on the global cooldown from Investigate.

As a Champion, I recommend learning how to 'Investigate Dance', which allows you to rapidly Investigate 2-3 times faster than you would if you want on the global cooldown/animation delay. This is more viable since you can summon all 5 spheres at once.

Good luck.

Can you actually investigate dancing here? I tried to pull it off before, but for some reason there's this tiny delay that prevents me from moving right after I finish casting the skill, even though I spam clicking the adjacent cell to move there. A couple people said that they couldn't pull it off either due to the server's 3 skills/second hard cap (not sure how does that has anything to do with moving right after casting).

3. Gear breakdown:

--a. Poor

4. Spec

--Monk

--Champion

Good luck.

is this correct https://calc.talonro.com/?capboaTbmbjabaEababaiaabrfaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaacsaad5aaeueOaalraafiaafqaafqaaaaaaajkkkffkaaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacMaaaaHaaaa ?[but my monk now is lvl 81].

1.And is Rosary(buyable from NPC) is can be a good accessory for monk?

2.And Y other champ and monk told me that  have some int?

3.What is LKH?

4.And i think if i use spirit absorbtion in goat the goat will atk me,am i right,so wat is the optional in GEC shoes?

5.And also Y other monk and champ told me to use fire fist instead of wat u saying that stunner?

6.What accessory u can tell to me that the monk can able to use it?

7.What do u mean by this "Vit is decent but 80-95% flee is better"?

8.And what cheap headgear u can suggest to me?

(IM SORRY IF I HAVE MANY QUESTION,IM JUST CONFUSED USING MONK) :( /sob

1. no

2. for sp

3. LKH - Lord kahos horn

4. buy gec its d best

5. investigate is always neutral element like asura

8. magnis cap combo

is this correct https://calc.talonro.com/?capboaTbmbjabaEababaiaabrfaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaacsaad5aaeueOaalraafiaafqaafqaaaaaaajkkkffkaaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacMaaaaHaaaa ?[but my monk now is lvl 81].

1.And is Rosary(buyable from NPC) is can be a good accessory for monk?

2.And Y other champ and monk told me that  have some int?

3.What is LKH?

4.And i think if i use spirit absorbtion in goat the goat will atk me,am i right,so wat is the optional in GEC shoes?

5.And also Y other monk and champ told me to use fire fist instead of wat u saying that stunner?

6.What accessory u can tell to me that the monk can able to use it?

7.What do u mean by this "Vit is decent but 80-95% flee is better"?

8.And what cheap headgear u can suggest to me?

(IM SORRY IF I HAVE MANY QUESTION,IM JUST CONFUSED USING MONK) :( /sob

6. Uh, pretty much every accessory? Minus those with class/level restrictions (not sure if there are any to begin with).

7. If you have crappy gears (ie. can't tank much dmg, can't finish casting before the monster reaches you), it is better to go agi build since it will be a lot cheaper to gear yourself up. Plus, you will spend less money on pots as well, and thus will save a lot of money while you farm there. The downside is that your cast will be annoyingly slow, and if you get a mob of sleepers surrounding and hitting you at once, your flee will be divided among all of them. In other words, you will get stomp into the ground if you can't kill all of them fast enough.

where this place???farm at there >? what item make me become rich?

Sleepers is the nickname for the map as they are the main monster that you hunt there. To get there:

-use the warp girl to go to magma dungeon

-take the north portal (from the field, do not go inside the dungeon)

You will be farming Great Natures. They sell for 4-4.5 k at Buying Stores (type 'wb Great Nature'). Or you can do a quest (on a merchant with overcharge preferably) in order to break them down into green lives and sell those.

To do the ore downgrading quest, you need to do the following first:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Language_Quest

And here is the ore downgrading quest:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Ore_Downgrading

So wut? Will be necroposting :)

To 1hitKO Sleepers one should have:

99+21 str (e.g. chant your Eden Hat with +2 str), 80+15 dex, the rest should go to int (till U get 17+13 or 47+13) or vit for better survivability and a rental stunner (175 bronze coins) - no more special gears needed. You may stick to Eden equipment if you want to. If you have magmaring carded muffler - you may drop about 20 dex and rise agi up till 200 flee.

Skillbuild: http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/mon.html?10akakJkdAhFrB1cFrnak

Thus one'll have around 1k heal, 8262 of guaranteed investigate damage on sleepers and a nice HP/SP pool to use less GJ.

Edited by Iskand3r

Any recommendation for a weapon if I cannot get a Rental Stunner nor have the money for a peco peco egg/kaho mace?

currently 2-shots with a normal stunner.

Try Quadrille if you find one on vend, but you'll have to raise your dex to 90+ base. Also look for Engeneer hat + Knocker card. Sometimes they appear on vend pretty cheap. But those are all half-measures. Don't stick to sleepers, monks/champs are pretty universal hitters ;) (especially my favourite combo type)

Actually I also love combo monks, however, I was thinking of making some zeny with sleepers. I am more or less at the beginning and need a proper source of income.

A classical combo-monk has enough skillpoint to get lvl 5 Investigate. The only trouble with that skill for a combo monk - it doesn't have instant cast. But less then 0.5 sec casttime is pretty fast. FO with less then 120 dex - sucks, so i never used it - making a combo was faster. But since i had 230+ flee, tanking a couple of sleepers/anolians wasn't that hard.

Edited by Iskand3r

Have nothing against combo, they just slower killing mobs. When I concern on asura (so I can kill mvp not only common mobs) build I also have instant cast (let's don't forget what spheres need to be casted too), so as nice Investigate and FO (usually oneshot, like 23k+ FO on anolian). One day I tested combo-build with high end equip and sqi bonuses - as I said it's fun but still slower in killing than Asura-Fo-Invest build.