Sign in to follow this  
Ayuda

~ Ecchi Ayuda~ [[>COMIC UPDATE PG 5<]]

Welcome to the Art Corner! Dang I was thinking of snatching that slot as well! /gg 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Damien Wolfe said:

Is this the right place to request for signatures? /swt

If you meant the whole Art Corner Forum, then yes. Usually it's not for free, you have to commission someone to make a signature for you. And also you'll need to find someone who does this kind of service and has slots open :)

In this thread, the artist specify they only do ecchi artworks, so if you meant this thread, this isn't the place you're looking for.

Marly basically answered it lol 

Sorry Mefi, only taking one request at a time, will be opening again some time after Marlys piece. :)

So, adding some flesh to this skeleton of a store, and it starts with the booty.  Will be opening multi slots for sketch ecchi like this one, because fun and easy.  

NSFW Soft Ecchi, open with caution /no1

Spoiler

Yep.png

• Like 1

Hi just want to ask, is it possible for you to draw non-ecchi request? Most of the artist that I have interest are currently full. Plus I really like your style.

Good to be a second choice lol yeah of course I can do non ecchi, it's not like my hand falls off at the idea, I just prefer to do ecchi since I have more fun with it.

Prices? Good question! I'll work on a good answer for that, seeing how I have no flippin clue what prices to put.. I guess I could start with just whatever people want to offer?

• Like 2

*sets up tent* /hmm 

Although it might be better to set definite prices I guess? Most commissions here ranges from 7m~10m(chibi types to sketch types) to 20m+background and higher(for refined and/or fully illustrated ones). It highly depends on the artist as well :) 

Sign me up for a sketch and/or a full illustration I take everything, PM me for prices etc .. maybe first.

Edited by Orchestra

Hey, guys, dunno if I made it clear enough, but illustration is taken already by Marly, won't be available until after I'm done with her's. But, I will be adding more options along the way, so stay tuned. /no1

Also, did a lil research.. 1m looks like 1 TC? And 1 TC is a US dollar? So, I'll just use those conversions-prices to be posted.  

So, until then, just do me a favor guys - I wanna keep this simple and fun, if you want a skeechi, pm me the request form and just tag an offer on there for me.  The first two I receive will be the two I put into the slots. 

Thanks, guys 

Slot pls :> unless are they taken? @__@;;

Edited by jessu
  • Like 1

Oh I sent you a pm awhile ago. Let me know~

8 minutes ago, jessu said:

Slot pls :> unless are they taken? @__@;;

/gg 

• Like 1

Hey, guys, will reply to you in PM shortly, just got this done real quick because my hand was itchin for some ecchin.  What's in the spoiler is a prime example of super soft ecchi. For Nonoko-Chan, because they're a shy babe.

Warning, NSFW, soft ecchi in spoiler

Spoiler

NonokoChan.png

Edited by Ayuda
  • Like 3

On 1/4/2017 at 5:17 AM, Ayuda said:

Hey, guys, will reply to you in PM shortly, just got this done real quick because my hand was itchin for some ecchin.  What's in the spoiler is a prime example of super soft ecchi. For Nonoko-Chan, because they're a shy babe.

Warning, NSFW, soft ecchi in spoiler

Hide contents

NonokoChan.png

oh so this is what soft ecchi looks like haha