Sign in to follow this  
Ayuda

~ Ecchi Ayuda~ [[>COMIC UPDATE PG 5<]]

Oh what were you expecting? 

edit ~~ Too tired to stay awake longer, will reply to anything else tomorrow 

Edited by Ayuda
tiiired

Ohh, yeah don't get confused, soft ecchi goes all the way to bikini pantsu. I do it by the request, Nonoko just asked me to make it really soft, so if you want your char wearing her bikini best, just let me know :) 

• Like 1

Arcadia and Jay are the two I'm taking on currently, and at the rate of free time I have, slots will reopen in a couple days. Buuut will more than likely auto fill them with the kindly people who requested from me currently, so stay tuned on my flippy floppy decision making skills /no1

• Like 2

An unsuspecting super novice finds out very quickly just how flimsy her armor is when a hidden monster decides she's easy game.. Jay's super novice :D

Soft NSFW inside the spoiler, open with caution

Spoiler

What.png

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Ayuda said:

An unsuspecting super novice finds out very quickly just how flimsy her armor is when a hidden monster decides she's easy game.. Jay's super novice :D

Soft NSFW inside the spoiler, open with caution

Reveal hidden contents

What.png

literally loled with this /heh its funny and cute /slur thanks for that lol

• Like 1

Hey, everyone! I finally got my TalonRO Game to work without pestering a mod ( personal victory ), so for those who I've completed art for, please send the agreed amount to A y u, thanks again! 

• Like 1

Hiii.png              Okay, guys, meet Okane, she'll be the store manager/mascot henceforth, and an example of future chibi art to be offered

Edited by Ayuda
  • Like 9

Up next, Arcadia's girl who was about to get ready for a bath in a local spring when her seat suddenly became a lot more squishy..  Don't you just hate it when you're relaxing and suddenly a poring hops in the way of your bum?  Though.. Can you really blame him?

NSFW in spoiler, open with caution

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can You Blame Him.png

Edited by Ayuda
  • Like 6

The first spoiler doesn't show anything for me /sob but the second one... /slur Btw, do you have a waitlist?

Edited by Sakura Miyu
  • Like 1

Technically, no, but I don't have anything offical, just opening and closing slots as I go

Oh, wew. I love all of these! Can't wait to see moar /lv 

On 8/1/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sakura Miyu said:

The first spoiler doesn't show anything for me /sob but the second one... /slur Btw, do you have a waitlist?

I'm watching you /fsh (lets get couple art if slots open again plsplsplsplspsls)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aryll said:

Oh, wew. I love all of these! Can't wait to see moar /lv 

I'm watching you /fsh (lets get couple art if slots open again plsplsplsplspsls)

Omg yes /lv I need Miyu+Aryll art in my life.

• Like 1

I love me some couple arts /no1

Okay, so I got an idea for the shop guys, gonnna do a bit of a revamp!  From now on, I'm gonna draw the characters fully clothed, and then also have a version of them in their panties then a version fully nude

The fully clothed versions will be posted here in the forums to avoid any NSFW compliance issues, then clicking the image link will lead you to the NSFW versions.  That way we can keep things fun, safe, and interesting!  I'm super excited for this change, hope you guys are too.  

Will reopen slots once I finish revamp.

• Like 7

So, revamp is almost complete, and I'll be reopening some time today.

And on another note I've realized I've completely forgotten how to play RO after 20 minutes of trying.

Spoiler

poipoi.png

Edited by Ayuda

Illsutration slot please?  I'll send request form through PM.

Mmmkay ... Edit: Thought the revamp was done since I immediately posted this upon seeing the <pending> edit on Illustration slot luls. /swt 

Edited by Kisuka*