1 minute ago, Koriko said:

If possible could I get all 20 expressions xD

I counted 18 + the eggs but I do have ones like this one and this one that can make up for that :3c would u do 35m for all 20 expressions? :Dc

5abd7a3265bf7_bunnysmile.jpg.10432e19ef19362d26dbe58459bfc8a0.jpgphosup4.jpg.726a938d005094ed012df6bf8f409eed.jpg

Just now, Kurai Shónin said:

awesome I'll be on in about 30 minutes, are you able to deal me?

yup, I'll be on my champ IGN: K o r i k o

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Koriko said:

yup, I'll be on my champ IGN: K o r i k o

logging on my HP Kurai Shonin

aaaaand receipt unknown.png

Edited by Kurai Shónin

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kurai Shónin said:

Hi, I can do for 20mil with plain background :3c

Sure, that sounds good!

Also is it possible to request an emoji too?
Like Zelda's egg, only mine would be an apple of my HP XD

Edit:
Actually, can you make the background green apples instead? =0

Edited by DeliciousGreenApple
edit

On 3/30/2018 at 2:16 PM, DeliciousGreenApple said:

Sure, that sounds good!

Also is it possible to request an emoji too?
Like Zelda's egg, only mine would be an apple of my HP XD

Edit:
Actually, can you make the background green apples instead? =0

sure /lv2 i have an emoji series to do so when that's cleared I'll give u a poke :Dc

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the delay guys, I've had 3 dell technicians out and although the computer is now fixed I'm still catching up on a week's worth of work for work IRL and it's using up the time of day I usually spend on commissions. Everything should be back on track within the week and I thank you for your patience ;o; 

On 3/27/2018 at 8:13 AM, Koriko said:

Slot please ;D

Would like the discord emojis.

KorikoREFSupdated.png.06a0af2d4e278ec2b9d75a90d64d99a2.png

IGN: K o r i k o

assuming everything goes well this should be done in the next 48 hours /lv

• No1 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By shiiya
      Hello!
      I'm Shiiya, new to the server, not quite new to RO - I love drawing digitally. (´ω`*)
      So to make my start here a little easier, I'd like to offer my art for some zeny in return (*゚ー゚)ゞ

my ingame names are Shiiya and Lambda-11.

I basically offer black/white portraits, bust-up, for 20m.

Some examples of my works (the first two depict what you can expect by "bust-up"; the rest is just style reference)
      So if you like what I draw and you'd like a portrait of your character, please fill the form and send it to me!! (*´ω`*)
       ingame name  character reference (screenshot, maybe other art)  headgear, details  desired expression, if any  child / teen / adult
      constructive criticism and comments are fine, too!

Slots:
      1. [free]
      2. [free]
    • By fumiddition
      i hope you like puns 😆
      my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Howdy, TalonRO! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. That being said, it's only been a few days since I've first logged in (I've shamefully forgotten almost every command and underestimated some monsters ultimately leading to my countless deaths), but I hope to meet more of you cool leaf cats in-game and look forward to be able to use this little art corner to share some drawings of my adventures here on this server whenever I can.

This is Ardinda! She just turned Super Novice thanks to an awesome guildie's help (shoutout to IGN Holiday Roll!) and I just finished this today. 

On to my shop section! Since I'm very addicted to the beautiful costumes on this server and want to own some of them, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer:
      Single half body character, cel-shaded commissions for 30 mil zeny / 30 Talon Coins each - I will work one at a time, but I'll provide a waitlist if necessary!
      These are samples of commissions I've done, so you can expect the final result to be more or less like these:

If you're interested, do Sharp Shoot me a reply down below and I'll get back to you with the details I need!
      Working Slots / Waiting List / Current Progress %
      Slot #01: Iela x 4 (20% - paid)
      Slot #02: Natalis x 3 (0% - 2/3 paid)
      Slot #03: Sephyyy x 2 (0%)
      Slot #04: Marly (awaiting reply)
      Slot #05: GM Elixia (awaiting reply)

On Hold #01: LieO (awaiting references)
      On Hold #02: (anon), runningmudo, GM Havoc (awaiting reply)

Waitlist #01: Orchestra
      Waitlist #02: Yuren
      Waitlist #03: GM Venus
      Waitlist #04: (anon)
      Waitlist #05: emi190220

Thank you so much for your time and looking - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art~
    • By Xerose
      Welcome to the Atelier
      Good Day Talonians, I'm Xero!  My main IGN is Lethea. New to the server but old to the game. I've come and joined my friends in their Rune-Midgarts (and beyond) adventures once again.
      And you know how it is on the road! Travel Expenses!  Never been too hardcore so I thought instead I'd offer my services here instead! So here we are, this is Xero's Art shop!
      Offerings:
      Sketch Commission (No Color): 30M+ (or 30+ TC)
      Why is there a plus at the end of the price? Let me explain: Sometimes designs tend to be complicated, whether its the headgear or the weapon or something else. I have to compensate for that by raising the price.
      Exploratory Fullbody Standing Pose: 80M+ (or 80+ TC)
      What does Xero mean by exploratory? Let me explain: We have official class designs. Well. I try to re-invent those to my tastes and aesthetics typically, its just what I do. So if you are not a fan, there is no need to avail of this particular service.
      Form:
      IGN (For Payment Tracking):
      Type of Offering: (Sketch or E.Fullbody)
      Sprite / Art References:
      Headgear/ Gear References:
      Eye Color:
      Brief Personality:
      Misc. Details (Scars / Facial features/ etc.):
      Payment Methods:
      Please send your full payment to Lethea. After confirming that payment has been received, I will start the work. 
      Slots (Name + Type):
      1.  Vanellea + Exploratory Fullbody
      Waitlist:

Full disclaimer here is the real reason I've opened shop.
      To fund pets, Hats, Costumes for myself and my guildmates/friends! And hopefully... HOPEFULLY. someday. I will get my hands on POPECHAN (yes the Pope of Arunafeltz) 
      I am aware that she is account bound and is only obtainable through GM Boxes but well. dreams are like that sometimes.
      Some other places you can find me:
      Twitter Tumblr Mastodon I also post art on the gallery!
      Atelier Xero Storeroom Thank you for your time!