NewGuyinTown

Regarding Unslotting sqi

Although I might never get to use it im juz curious, what does 5 TC per card and 10TC transaction mean? Does it mean that if u unslot 3 cards from sqi, it is only 5x3 =15TC + 10TC, 25TC?

as i know and already try, any SQI (altready try with scouter and ssleipnir) 1card unslot = 15tc, 2card = 2x15tc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MoonSun&Stars said:

Although I might never get to use it im juz curious, what does 5 TC per card and 10TC transaction mean? Does it mean that if u unslot 3 cards from sqi, it is only 5x3 =15TC + 10TC, 25TC?

Unless Yummy has had an experience with this... I'm guessing it's exactly what you thought here.  I think SQI's require tickets to be sent in to be unslotted, so the 10 TC is the cost for the gm to work on it,  then it's 5tc per card.  and others can possibly be done at the reward npc, though I think you have no choice but to unslot everything for the ones done through the NPC?

Edited by ValheruWolf

40 minutes ago, ValheruWolf said:

Unless Yummy has had an experience with this... I'm guessing it's exactly what you thought here.  I think SQI's require tickets to be sent in to be unslotted, so the 10 TC is the cost for the gm to work on it,  then it's 5tc per card.  and others can possibly be done at the reward npc, though I think you have no choice but to unslot everything for the ones done through the NPC?

Eh, no. Just use the Reward Guru.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GM Seiren said:

Eh, no. Just use the Reward Guru.

well that answers the how to do it,   but doesn't answer the first price question. 

Edited by ValheruWolf

6 minutes ago, ValheruWolf said:

well that answers the how to do it,   but doesn't answer the first price question. 

Wasn't that already answered a few times?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ValheruWolf said:

There is no such thing as first price. You cannot unslot an item in one shot. You have to do it one at a time. So if you want to remove 3 cards on an SQI then you have to do 3 transactions. Just look at the table below:

ITEM TRANSACTION FEE CARD FEE
Non-SQI Free! 5 TC
SQI 10 TC 5 TC

4 minutes ago, Pause Break said:

There is no such thing as first price. You cannot unslot an item in one shot. You have to do it one at a time. So if you want to remove 3 cards on an SQI then you have to do 3 transactions. Just look at the table below:

ITEM TRANSACTION FEE CARD FEE
Non-SQI Free! 5 TC
SQI 10 TC 5 TC

Eh? o_O Of course you can remove more cards in the same transaction.

It's really simple.

Normal items:

- Remove 1 card: 5 TCs
- Remove 2 cards: 10 TCs
- Remove 3 cards: 15 TCs
- Remove 4 cards: 20 TCs

SQIs:

- Remove 1 card: 15 TCs
- Remove 2 cards: 20 TCs
- Remove 3 cards: 25 TCs
- Remove 4 cards: 30 TCs

• Like 3
  • No1 1

On 11/2/2017 at 10:26 PM, GM Seiren said:

It's really simple.

Normal items:

SQIs:

this is new for me, i thought we can only remove 1 card each time >.< goshh ( my thought is 15tc, so 4 card = 4x15 >.<)

Edited by NeoArtS
  • Like 1

But I can choose which card shall be unslotted? And do I get the card back or does it just erase the card? 

E.g. I've a TBDD main gauche and i want just to get the turtle card out of it. I go to the guru take the service and can choose which card from weapon and get the BDD mg and the turtle card back?

17 hours ago, Turgon85 said:

But I can choose which card shall be unslotted? And do I get the card back or does it just erase the card? 

E.g. I've a TBDD main gauche and i want just to get the turtle card out of it. I go to the guru take the service and can choose which card from weapon and get the BDD mg and the turtle card back?

Yes Isi you can choose which card you want to get from the weapon, it will be removed and you will keep the card.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kirsch said:

Yes you can unslot sleipnir and valk helm too, they count as SQI so it costs 15 TC

Thanks bro /no1 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2017 at 11:26 PM, GM Seiren said:

It's really simple.

Normal items:

SQIs:

@afrose1989 for the itamz...