Sign in to follow this  
Eliof Astora 🔥

Dank Ecall

We teach new peeps WoE.. you guys were already here with the same faces over and over again. Also, I am amazed by the fact that Jane actually had to gather as much as she can just to face a poorly organized WoE Guild. 

Jane.jpg.62e13d90c7e1be076cf8bf80456a0baf.jpg

By the way Jane, no one told you to come. No one forces you. Nobody cares. It's just funny how you had to call up on all of your friends just to face us LMAO
It doesn't matter who wins or who loses... I've successfully brought fun to my guild, and other guilds who are collaborating with me as well. 
Sure I am a bad predictor, I always was. They are happy, i'm happy... I really hope your members are happy as we are after your "salty" interview by just entering your guild.

really, that's the most stupid system you have. There's no thrill and fun 

BONUS:

1.png.561a1e090a0e76db6c19995b1271a31d.png

• Like 1

I love video posts like these. Keep up the good work. Trash talking and salt are the things that keep woes interesting and enjoyable. PogChamp

• Like 3

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Nameless King said:

pepenuke.png.f57ed92eb44caea1d06497e284e6cb19.png

LOL the combination of the voices and the guild emblem

damn funny

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anfy 717 said:

I love video posts like these. Keep up the good work. Trash talking and salt are the things that keep woes interesting and enjoyable. PogChamp

Hi Anfy? o.o Are you the Anfy that I used to know long time ago? The Paladin with Ruth?

35 minutes ago, Secret Call said:

Hi Anfy? o.o Are you the Anfy that I used to know long time ago? The Paladin with Ruth?

I'm no paladin but yes, I played alongside Ruth, and we led UBW together :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anfy 717 said:

I'm no paladin but yes, I played alongside Ruth, and we led UBW together :)

Ohhh I thought you were a paladin before. But yeah I recognized your name. It's good to see you! You just came back?
Yes UBW! I've been in your guild before but I didn't go woe. Just helped ruth to level your guild up. Haha

Anyway are you interested to come WoE? :)

12 minutes ago, Secret Call said:

Ohhh I thought you were a paladin before. But yeah I recognized your name. It's good to see you! You just came back?
Yes UBW! I've been in your guild before but I didn't go woe. Just helped ruth to level your guild up. Haha

Anyway are you interested to come WoE? :)

lmao I think he already submitted an application to Winter Solstice.
I'd suggest they pay attention who they are about to interview to their guild though. 

We are always open in case they have mistaken you for trolling with Bolter Prof ;) 

• Like 1

Seems like you guys are having a blast. You guys should live stream your woes, it will probably be fun to watch :)

PS: Nice Team Secret casting circles. Puppey will be proud.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anfy 717 said:

Seems like you guys are having a blast. You guys should live stream your woes, it will probably be fun to watch :)

toT2qx.gif.4d244381f0726cee0d6a3145e8884250.gif

FIGHT ME 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anfy 717 said:

lol we always are, and yes I actually thought about that and I'm considering myself on buying a game capturing device such as elgato or the one from razer. I might grab either one anytime soon. we'll see what happens (;

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dghermes said:

lol we always are, and yes I actually thought about that and I'm considering myself on buying a game capturing device such as elgato or the one from razer. I might grab either one anytime soon. we'll see what happens (;

#squadgoals 

• Like 2