Amissapanda

Amissa's Panda-monium Art Gallery

Welcome to the Art Corner, these are absolutely adorable! xD

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Arya said:

These are super cute. Welcome to the Art Corner and tRO. /ok

Thank you very much~! : ) It's been an interesting change of pace so far, but happy to be here!

9 hours ago, jessu said:

Welcome to the Art Corner, these are absolutely adorable! xD

Thank you! I'm glad you think so. There's lots of amazing art here, which is a big change from other places I've been where there's no art community at all. Very refreshing!

7 hours ago, N a y a said:

I like the 2nd sorta chibi art the most!

Its really really realllyyy cuteee!

Ahh, thank you very much! I have lots of other chibi styles and things (I'm the worst at staying consistent). But I'm glad you like it! I'll consider that in a potential shop. And I'll probably post some of my other chibis and stuff in posts here since this is my gallery thread.

8 hours ago, Alteisen said:

are you single? also where can i find you?

Love your artworks and welcome to art corner <3

Quite single. Hahaha. When not farming and such, I hang out in Archer Village (Payon Dungeon warp area) with my guild, Mirage.

Thank you very kindly! I'm happy that you like them, thanks! And it's great to be here. : )

Since this is a gallery, I'll update it periodically with other art that I've done. Here's a couple more RO things and some different chibi styles I've done over time:

tumblr_lx79hnNkY51r2hi3po1_500.png

tumblr_ofbhkrVYlq1ukf0p5o1_1280.png

tumblr_o0ahcuylv11r2hi3po5_400.pngtumblr_nhh6pkwd0W1r2hi3po4_1280.png

tumblr_nhh6pkwd0W1r2hi3po6_1280.png

tumblr_nh5huyCNk21r2hi3po1_1280.png

Enjoy~!

Still considering opening a shop, but unsure of pricing thus far. Any help in that department would be great.

Edited by Amissapanda
  • Like 6

On 2/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, Amissapanda said:

tumblr_o47g4cCZ0f1vodtd4o1_1280.png

Is that GM Boreas and GM Cherri?

• Love 1

Welcome to artcorner o/
You have lovely artworks~ I hope you enjoy your time here and meet the wolves :>

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 11:26 AM, Ribbet said:

squeeee these are so cute!! Thank you for sharing! :D 

Goodness, I'm glad you liked them! Thank YOU for your lovely feedback! : ) I appreciate it a lot!

On 3/1/2017 at 7:40 PM, Vernz said:

Is that GM Boreas and GM Cherri?

Whut? Hahaha. Those are my long-time OCs of mine, a Lord Knight named Farona and a High Priest named Yune Hiraze.

18 hours ago, mendics said:

Welcome to artcorner o/
You have lovely artworks~ I hope you enjoy your time here and meet the wolves :>

Thank you very much! So happy to be here! And that means a lot, thank you! I think I'll enjoy it here a lot. : )

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alexsu said:

Welcome to art corner~ Lovely art! /awsm

Thank you so much! : ) I'm glad that you enjoyed it! And I'm sure that I'll enjoy it here with such an active and friendly art community!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fumiddition said:

Farona and Yune chibis are TOO CUTE ;__; I love them so much!!/lv2

Youuuuu are way too kind to my subpar art, thank you. ;-; /shy

I have a little sketch I did for you, but I can't scan and post it until later.

7 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

Youuuuu are way too kind to my subpar art, thank you. ;-; /shy

I have a little sketch I did for you, but I can't scan and post it until later.

Truth! The way they interact makes it all the more better!
Oh my gosh for me? ;__; EXCITING I can't wait!! JK so greedy of me haha take your time and I'm super excited to see it soon!
Ooh by the way if you need a lighter drawing program than Photoshop, I can recommend you one, let me know if you're interested!

2 hours ago, fumiddition said:

Truth! The way they interact makes it all the more better!
Oh my gosh for me? ;__; EXCITING I can't wait!! JK so greedy of me haha take your time and I'm super excited to see it soon!
Ooh by the way if you need a lighter drawing program than Photoshop, I can recommend you one, let me know if you're interested!

I'm glad you think soooo~ >///< Thanks! (Unfortunately, I can't run my tablet monitor in any program other than Photoshop. It won't work properly. Probably because it's from a foreign company.)

AND YES, FOR YOU. <3 I've been wanting to sketch him for awhile. I hope you don't mind! I really love your slew of RO OCs that you had art of on tumblr and I just thought that your mage boy, Lamis, was super adorable. I wanted to try my hand at sketching him. So here you go!

AwUinwr.png

I hope you like. <3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amissapanda said:

I'm glad you think soooo~ >///< Thanks! (Unfortunately, I can't run my tablet monitor in any program other than Photoshop. It won't work properly. Probably because it's from a foreign company.)

AND YES, FOR YOU. <3 I've been wanting to sketch him for awhile. I hope you don't mind! I really love your slew of RO OCs that you had art of on tumblr and I just thought that your mage boy, Lamis, was super adorable. I wanted to try my hand at sketching him. So here you go!

AwUinwr.png

I hope you like. <3

Ooh ;__; That's unfortunate - but, if you're willing to try some time, I'll be here!
AHHHHHHSJFHFHAAAAAAAHHHH YOU DREW LAMIS T__T!!!! MY CHILDDD oh my god I would never mind art from you!! I love how you drew him - you captured his pose, expression and hair perfectly! alskjfkjsjf tears in my eyes drowns myself in my own tears THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDA T_____T Puts this cute drawing AND YOU (I LOVE YOU!!) into my cart lovingly and wheels away ahh I'll treasure this forever!! (PLEASE PUT IT ON TUMBLR SO THAT I CAN IMMORTALIZE IT)/lv2/lv2/lv2

2 hours ago, fumiddition said:

Ooh ;__; That's unfortunate - but, if you're willing to try some time, I'll be here!
AHHHHHHSJFHFHAAAAAAAHHHH YOU DREW LAMIS T__T!!!! MY CHILDDD oh my god I would never mind art from you!! I love how you drew him - you captured his pose, expression and hair perfectly! alskjfkjsjf tears in my eyes drowns myself in my own tears THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDA T_____T Puts this cute drawing AND YOU (I LOVE YOU!!) into my cart lovingly and wheels away ahh I'll treasure this forever!! (PLEASE PUT IT ON TUMBLR SO THAT I CAN IMMORTALIZE IT)/lv2/lv2/lv2

AHHHH I'm so glad you liked. >///< You're very welcome! You've been such a sweetheart in general that I wanted to do something for you, plus your characters are all just so great, I absolutely had to show my love in some way!

It's a little late right now, but I'll be sure to put it up on tumblr tomorrow! Again, I'm so happy that you liked it! And thanks for everything! ;-; Talking to you has really helped brighten up some of my worst days.

3 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

AHHHH I'm so glad you liked. >///< You're very welcome! You've been such a sweetheart in general that I wanted to do something for you, plus your characters are all just so great, I absolutely had to show my love in some way!

It's a little late right now, but I'll be sure to put it up on tumblr tomorrow! Again, I'm so happy that you liked it! And thanks for everything! ;-; Talking to you has really helped brighten up some of my worst days.

I have and endless supply of characters haha but I definitely miss all of them T__T So seeing you draw him makes me happy! I can't thank you enough!!
And okay! I'll be stalking waiting haha aw I could say the same thing about our talks, but I do hope that your days continue to be better! It does make me happy to see you enjoying your characters always~

Ello, I am aliiive. Here's a couple things I've sketched recently:

QOQHDM7.png

Fumi's hella hot sniper. <3 Had a lot of fun sketching him. Those lovely gold eyes, ah yes~

nGDHGvn.png

CrLPtrL.png

6baK4im.png

Annnnd a very recent update for my RO Ask Blog on tumblr. I can't draw chessboards or perspectives very well RIP. I tried. [ Which can be found here: http://ask-ragnarok-travelers.tumblr.com/ ]

That's about all that I can share here for now~

• Fsh 1
  • Love 3