Amissapanda

Amissa's Panda-monium Art Gallery

On 8/17/2017 at 6:13 AM, Sven Soft said:

You did great job with the chessboard and perspective! Share moarrr

Ahhh, I'm happy that you think so! It was a struggle, that's for sure. Haha. Thank you very much~

I'll see about digging up a few other things from the blog to share later. The encouragement is sweet of you, thanks! It means a lot to me.

• Like 1

9noHLaa.png

#GiveUpthePriesthood

...I was enabled by several people to do this.

Farona is pretty OOC, they insisted I make her thirsty and this is tamer than anything they came up with, but it was fun as heck to do anyway. Hahahaha. Yune pulls off a suit pretty well~

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4

I won't flood with them or anything, but here's a few more things from the ask blog, in case anyone wanted to see more of the silliness (these ones are from last year, some from when I could still do color stuff):

mLpfQkG.png

IsBJr8b.png

xFrytt2.png

uwHSslv.png

kLgYkWj.png

nSjka5t.png

More to come~

Edited by Amissapanda
  • Heh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

SEES YUME IN A SUIT
I'm dead I'm gone goodbye bleeds to death in a good way
(also rolls all over your wonderful art ahhh dokis every time /lv/lv)

• Love 1

On 9/2/2017 at 9:37 AM, fumiddition said:

SEES YUME IN A SUIT
I'm dead I'm gone goodbye bleeds to death in a good way
(also rolls all over your wonderful art ahhh dokis every time /lv/lv)

NOOO DON'T DIE. *RESSURECTS*

Ahhhh I am glad you liked it, though. It was different drawing him that way, but also really fun. Hahaha.

You are much too kind. /lv Thank you for bestowing your kind words upon my arts. I am not worthy, but it's so uplifting.

• No1 1

A little update:

rMXnPwx.png

A sketch of my friend Rei's OC as a Warlock. <3 My half of an art trade thing.

I've got more ask blog stuff, too, but perhaps to be posted at a later date.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just gonna go ahead and post the ship smooch memes I did awhile ago on my RO ask blog on tumblr. People kept asking for Yune/Farona versions of them, so... I was happy to deliver. lol They were a lot of fun!

M2CdGWc.png

1t9lwp5.png

eWkgd4t.png

ZqU0M0v.png

Tried a colored-lines version with the last one! Annnd that's all for now~

• Love 3

On 8/23/2017 at 9:16 AM, Amissapanda said:

9noHLaa.png

#GiveUpthePriesthood

...I was enabled by several people to do this.

Farona is pretty OOC, they insisted I make her thirsty and this is tamer than anything they came up with, but it was fun as heck to do anyway. Hahahaha. Yune pulls off a suit pretty well~

Wow !! This one is totally HOT <3 hahahaha

Great artsu u got there , I love em all !!

I just wish I can ak for your commission .. hahahahah <3

Welcome to ArtCorner ..

On 12/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, Cassidy said:

Wow !! This one is totally HOT <3 hahahaha

Great artsu u got there , I love em all !!

I just wish I can ak for your commission .. hahahahah <3

Welcome to ArtCorner ..

Aww, thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed them~

I haven't been able to do color stuff for almost two years now, due to photoshop and tablet problems. I did a few sketch commissions here for awhile, but I need to focus on other things.

In any case, thank you~!

One of my first arts of the new year:

3pIjXl9.png

Since people on the ask blog keep asking Yune to take his shades of... he obliged! Sorta. He's a freakin' troll.

• Fsh 1
  • Love 1

you can keep your shades on and take your coat off, yune-- i mean happy new year, you adorable troll hahaha /rice
your art is beautiful as always, manda (look at those shadingsss) ! keep 'em coming~ /lv

• Love 1

On 1/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, fumiddition said:

you can keep your shades on and take your coat off, yune-- i mean happy new year, you adorable troll hahaha /rice
your art is beautiful as always, manda (look at those shadingsss) ! keep 'em coming~ /lv

How did I even forget to respond to this??? a;ldjflasj

LOL DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM. I mean, er---do so at your own risk. *cough*

Thanks a lot, Fumi~ I'm glad you think so. And I will do my best~

Edited by Amissapanda
  • Love 1

Made this little semi-chibi sketch of Farona and Yune to celebrate 200 followers on my RO tumblr blog:

lUNti2V.png

Now they both have bunny ears. lol Yune, is such a troll dork.

• Love 2

Here's something silly inspired by in-game text!:

lWamTUP.png

Bx5exUW.png

2ViXh4U.png

vjTgssN.png

t4qZydj.png

“Hm… I do not believe I am entirely convinced…”

“I don’t have a fetish, dammit! I didn’t say any of that! That’s definitely not me!”

“Perhaps we should swing by the Prontera Parish. I think you may need to go to confession. …Oh! On second thought, there’s a fair number of high priests around in the church. Tsk, tsk. We can’t have you around those…”

I DIDN’T GODDAMN SAY IT, YOU BLOCKHEAD!!”

[ TFW… you’re talking to a guildmate OOC about your favorite classes and… realize afterward that what you said on the character you were currently on could be taking quite hilariously out of context. : ) RIP, Farona. Yune is fully aware that she’d never say such a thing, but… as if that would stop him from teasing/flustering her! ]

I had a lot of fun with this~ Enjoy!

• Heh 2
  • Love 2

This isn't my art, but my friend Dot surprised me this morning with a piece she did of my High Priest, Yune Hiraze, for my birthday today!

oAVITND.png

This is... without his mask of bunny ears and shades, obviously. Hahahahaha.

But yeah, holy damn. She made my douchebag troll of a demon priest look REALLY SEXY/fsh HOOOO BOYE. I love how she did the burn scar around his right eye, too~

Just thought I'd share, since she said I could share it around wherever I'd like!

• Love 1

AHHH i love how sexy he looks!! and the little comic above is so precious - ooc talks are the best when taken ic LOL
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA!! wishing you lots of love and cake for you to drown in on your special day! /lv/lv/lv/lv/lv

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, fumiddition said:

AHHH i love how sexy he looks!! and the little comic above is so precious - ooc talks are the best when taken ic LOL
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA!! wishing you lots of love and cake for you to drown in on your special day! /lv/lv/lv/lv/lv

Ahhhh thanks a lot, Fumi! : ) It was too hilarious OOC not to be taken for fun IC, since it's soooooo far off of anything she would actually say. Hahaha.

Thank you kindly! It was an okay day! I had to work. lol But I did have cake!

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Hello, art corner! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Since there are just too many beautiful costumes here and I wish to own some of them while keeping my pixel self and friends alive and fed, here comes the birth of this teeny tiny commission shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 

C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 35 mil zeny / 35 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 80 mil zeny / 80 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero/BL/GL) as well as friend/sibling/parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists/Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me for a quote!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match or try offering a different item you have in mind. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda. If you prefer to trade with me in game, let me know and we can work out a meeting point. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim my art as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you.  P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.
        S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order, don't worry! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  lela x 3 (50% - paid)     Slot #08  GM Luna x 3 (50% - 2/3 paid) Slot #02  Kisuka* x 7 (0% - paid)   Slot #09  Cheron x 3 (0% - paid) Slot #03  Orchestra x 11 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  Vanellea x 3 (50%) Slot #04  anon x 6 (50% - paid)   Slot #11  Sephyyy x 3 (0% - paid) Slot #05  ~Lozaki~ x 4 (50% - paid)   Slot #12  ------------------------------------- Slot #06  Rense x 3 (50% - paid)   Slot #13  ------------------------------------- Slot #07  Yuren x 3 (50% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       C O S T U M E S
       Love Feeling  Clock Casket  Aria Headdress  Wrapping Ribbon  Shrine Maiden Hat Cat Ear Ribbon  Wildcat Knit Cap  Warm Cat Muffler  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings  Rosary Necklace  Stall of Angel  Choker  Lovely Fox Ears  Heavenly Dark Flame  Lady's Feather Hat  Monochrome Gothic Bonnet  Blinking Eyes  Ghost Holiday  Sorcerer Hood  Cat Ear Hat White  Mechanic Feather Hairband Charleston Antenna  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Eleanor Wig  Eleanor Yellow Wig  Volume Low Twin  Nidhogg Wig  White Rabbit Ear  Nekomimi Cyber Headphone  Lolita Two Side Up  Long Rabbit Ears  Long Cat Ears  Walking Shiba Inu  Baby Penguin  Walking White Rabbit  Walking White Cat  Walking Leopard Cat  Walking Fluffy Cat  Wonderful Beast Ear  G E A R
       Brisingamen [1]  Diablos Robe [1]  Valkyrie Helm [1]  Megingjard  Celebration Ring  Lucius F.A. of Volcano [1] DEX+3  Elemental Sword [3]  +10 Luna Kaleet [3]  Turtle General  Ktullanux  Gloom Under Night  Doppelganger  
      C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~
    • By Elderwillow
      Hello, I am Elder.
      I draw stuff. Hekhekhek

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• By Neloren
      Hello!! 
      I need equipment and id love some costumes !! 

================== AUCTION ==================
      I'll put up a chibi for auction each month! 

Other Examples: (From other comms)
      Instructions n Rules:
      Comment with your bid in your 1st line and everything else afterwards (comments, suggestions, questions, etc). Bidding will end on November Saturday 24 (23:59 PST). Please make sure to have some sort of reference (or patience for me to get your character right). Art will be handed no later than a week after agreeing on a character an receiving half payment in advance. You may buy this for someone else's character. I send the one without the huge watermark via PM. I won't allow last second steals! In case two or more people keep bidding the bidding will end an hour after the last bidder's post. I do accept Talon Coins (1 TC = 1m). You may PM me your bid if you wish to stay anon but I highly recommend you comment instead~  
      ~Current Bid: ~
      Cheron
      > 10m <
      Minimum augment of 2m

================== Chibi heads ==================

Hey! I'm dying poor in game so I'll be selling these quick cheebs !
      They are perfect for icons or to keep them in your forum firm or page, etc. 

------> Price: 10m per character<------

------------ OPEN SLOTS ------------
      1. Cheron
      2. Restless
      3. Kurivivi
      4. Open
      5. Open

------------ Wait List ------------
      1. Open
      2. Open
      3. Open
      4. Open
      5. Open

Requirements to PM me:
      Some sort of reference (a screenshot of your character at least) A list of visible accessories (hats, ears, face, etc) Class of the character(s) and desired eye color Reference for hairstyle if any outside of ROs styles (to match correct personality)  Preferred pose and/or expression if any Payment in advance I send the one without watermark via PM!  
      Chibi head examples: (not from RO tho)
      ================== Bribe Only ==================
      I can do other type of arts but they are usually more elaborated and require a lot more time. 
      I'm willing to do it for the right price (or costume!)... PM your offers. 
      If a specific one is requested a lot I might bump it up to regular commission !! 
      Others Gallery: (finished comms)