Amissapanda

Amissa's Panda-monium Art Gallery

On 8/17/2017 at 6:13 AM, Sven Soft said:

You did great job with the chessboard and perspective! Share moarrr

Ahhh, I'm happy that you think so! It was a struggle, that's for sure. Haha. Thank you very much~

I'll see about digging up a few other things from the blog to share later. The encouragement is sweet of you, thanks! It means a lot to me.

• Like 1

9noHLaa.png

#GiveUpthePriesthood

...I was enabled by several people to do this.

Farona is pretty OOC, they insisted I make her thirsty and this is tamer than anything they came up with, but it was fun as heck to do anyway. Hahahaha. Yune pulls off a suit pretty well~

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4

I won't flood with them or anything, but here's a few more things from the ask blog, in case anyone wanted to see more of the silliness (these ones are from last year, some from when I could still do color stuff):

mLpfQkG.png

IsBJr8b.png

xFrytt2.png

uwHSslv.png

kLgYkWj.png

nSjka5t.png

More to come~

Edited by Amissapanda
  • Heh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

SEES YUME IN A SUIT
I'm dead I'm gone goodbye bleeds to death in a good way
(also rolls all over your wonderful art ahhh dokis every time /lv/lv)

• Love 1

On 9/2/2017 at 9:37 AM, fumiddition said:

SEES YUME IN A SUIT
I'm dead I'm gone goodbye bleeds to death in a good way
(also rolls all over your wonderful art ahhh dokis every time /lv/lv)

NOOO DON'T DIE. *RESSURECTS*

Ahhhh I am glad you liked it, though. It was different drawing him that way, but also really fun. Hahaha.

You are much too kind. /lv Thank you for bestowing your kind words upon my arts. I am not worthy, but it's so uplifting.

• No1 1

A little update:

rMXnPwx.png

A sketch of my friend Rei's OC as a Warlock. <3 My half of an art trade thing.

I've got more ask blog stuff, too, but perhaps to be posted at a later date.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just gonna go ahead and post the ship smooch memes I did awhile ago on my RO ask blog on tumblr. People kept asking for Yune/Farona versions of them, so... I was happy to deliver. lol They were a lot of fun!

M2CdGWc.png

1t9lwp5.png

eWkgd4t.png

ZqU0M0v.png

Tried a colored-lines version with the last one! Annnd that's all for now~

• Love 3

On 8/23/2017 at 9:16 AM, Amissapanda said:

9noHLaa.png

#GiveUpthePriesthood

...I was enabled by several people to do this.

Farona is pretty OOC, they insisted I make her thirsty and this is tamer than anything they came up with, but it was fun as heck to do anyway. Hahahaha. Yune pulls off a suit pretty well~

Wow !! This one is totally HOT <3 hahahaha

Great artsu u got there , I love em all !!

I just wish I can ak for your commission .. hahahahah <3

Welcome to ArtCorner ..

On 12/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, Cassidy said:

Wow !! This one is totally HOT <3 hahahaha

Great artsu u got there , I love em all !!

I just wish I can ak for your commission .. hahahahah <3

Welcome to ArtCorner ..

Aww, thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed them~

I haven't been able to do color stuff for almost two years now, due to photoshop and tablet problems. I did a few sketch commissions here for awhile, but I need to focus on other things.

In any case, thank you~!

One of my first arts of the new year:

3pIjXl9.png

Since people on the ask blog keep asking Yune to take his shades of... he obliged! Sorta. He's a freakin' troll.

• Fsh 1
  • Love 1

you can keep your shades on and take your coat off, yune-- i mean happy new year, you adorable troll hahaha /rice
your art is beautiful as always, manda (look at those shadingsss) ! keep 'em coming~ /lv

• Love 1

On 1/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, fumiddition said:

you can keep your shades on and take your coat off, yune-- i mean happy new year, you adorable troll hahaha /rice
your art is beautiful as always, manda (look at those shadingsss) ! keep 'em coming~ /lv

How did I even forget to respond to this??? a;ldjflasj

LOL DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM. I mean, er---do so at your own risk. *cough*

Thanks a lot, Fumi~ I'm glad you think so. And I will do my best~

Edited by Amissapanda
  • Love 1

Made this little semi-chibi sketch of Farona and Yune to celebrate 200 followers on my RO tumblr blog:

lUNti2V.png

Now they both have bunny ears. lol Yune, is such a troll dork.

• Love 2

Here's something silly inspired by in-game text!:

lWamTUP.png

Bx5exUW.png

2ViXh4U.png

vjTgssN.png

t4qZydj.png

“Hm… I do not believe I am entirely convinced…”

“I don’t have a fetish, dammit! I didn’t say any of that! That’s definitely not me!”

“Perhaps we should swing by the Prontera Parish. I think you may need to go to confession. …Oh! On second thought, there’s a fair number of high priests around in the church. Tsk, tsk. We can’t have you around those…”

I DIDN’T GODDAMN SAY IT, YOU BLOCKHEAD!!”

[ TFW… you’re talking to a guildmate OOC about your favorite classes and… realize afterward that what you said on the character you were currently on could be taking quite hilariously out of context. : ) RIP, Farona. Yune is fully aware that she’d never say such a thing, but… as if that would stop him from teasing/flustering her! ]

I had a lot of fun with this~ Enjoy!

• Heh 2
  • Love 2

This isn't my art, but my friend Dot surprised me this morning with a piece she did of my High Priest, Yune Hiraze, for my birthday today!

oAVITND.png

This is... without his mask of bunny ears and shades, obviously. Hahahahaha.

But yeah, holy damn. She made my douchebag troll of a demon priest look REALLY SEXY/fsh HOOOO BOYE. I love how she did the burn scar around his right eye, too~

Just thought I'd share, since she said I could share it around wherever I'd like!

• Love 1

AHHH i love how sexy he looks!! and the little comic above is so precious - ooc talks are the best when taken ic LOL
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA!! wishing you lots of love and cake for you to drown in on your special day! /lv/lv/lv/lv/lv

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, fumiddition said:

AHHH i love how sexy he looks!! and the little comic above is so precious - ooc talks are the best when taken ic LOL
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA!! wishing you lots of love and cake for you to drown in on your special day! /lv/lv/lv/lv/lv

Ahhhh thanks a lot, Fumi! : ) It was too hilarious OOC not to be taken for fun IC, since it's soooooo far off of anything she would actually say. Hahaha.

Thank you kindly! It was an okay day! I had to work. lol But I did have cake!

• Love 1