Yumiko Yukio

Guide: SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia

Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V 3.0

UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

Requirements: 

• Triple Client (i'ts easy don't panic /heh )
  • Bonus Bundle
  • Stalker w/ Level 5 Compulsion Discount ( because every 1z counts /heh )  
  • Married Soul Linker ( Kaahi, Kaizel )
  • Merchant w/ Level 10 Overcharge
  • Priest with just Level 10 Blessing

Use Stalker to purchase your consumables:

Grapes: 150z

Empty Bottle: 4z

(Grape Juice making totals 157z)

Fly wing: 45z

Butterfly Wing: 225z

Target per 6 minutes Kaahi:

30+ Mastela Fruits

15+ Rings

30+ White Herbs

30+ Blue Potion

Gameplay 1: This is how I play inside Geffenia

Park your Soul Linker and a low level Priest at Geffen City 

Throw the Lament to the fountain until it opens the warp; Kaizel > Kaahi > Bless then rapidly press enter your SinX to enter geffenia

Fly wing - Steal - if 1 Succubus/Incubus - Soul Breaker- Look around map w/out walking, DON'T BACKSLIDE - Fly wing

Fly wing - Steal - if 2 or 3 Succubus/Incubus Steal - if mobbed, steal atleast 1 or 2 - Meteor Assault 3x - Look around~~ Fly wing

If Kaahi runs out, still try to tele and hunt incubi/succubi ( best is to steal if you can or if not possible, spam Meteor Assault ) until you die and re-spawn because of Kaizel then warp back to town.

PS: With 4minutes Blessing, you are 150 DEX and it is almost you are Instant Steal, this boosted my income today! /lv 

~ Faster Steal

~ Faster Skill; Soul Breaker and Meteor Assault are Instant Casts

Computations:

Merchant Over Charge to NPC (white herbs to buying shops at geffen @ 600z each)

Gameplay 2: This is how I play inside Geffenia

ALT 1 = !return (instant tele back home Geffen City)

ALT 2 = !identifyall (to identify all loots before storing them to kafra)

Throw Lament to fountain, hit enter until the last chat box before you are getting warp

Buffs ,bless-agi, Kaahi Kaizel

now Hit enter on your assassin.

if you land on any map that is NOT, i repeat NOT gefenia02 (most popular map with bridge and safe spot), use ALT 1 to fly back home enter the portal until u reach the correct map.

Why you'll do this? instead of walking or using fly wing, for me, this is a lot faster, although some of you might say

" meh you can still encounter buses along the way so it is even " 

well, i guess it is personal preference then hahaha /heh  anyway, both game play will work so it is for you to try it out /kis 

Earnings: 

30 Mastela Fruits x 5270z = 158,100z

15 Rings x 17000 (Let's say average is 17,000z only because we can't tell if it's diamond, gold or silver; so this will be higher if you are lucky to get many diamond rings) = 255,000z

30 White Herbs x 600 (don't sell lower than 600z, there are brewers opening a shop there at geffen buying 600z each, so save your white herbs if there is no one buying @ 600z ) = 18,000z

30 Blue Potion x 3,100 = 93,000z

Total : 524,100 per 6mins Kaahi run

1 hour = 60 minutes

60/6 = 10

524,100 x 10 =

Gross Income :  5,241,000z

aa.PNG.fec0d8890220325891ba247cc9bc96d3.PNG

aab.PNG.be34b810f0658f6f30cf1805292239ca.PNG

aac.PNG.8c3f7dcdc9525b12f35557e6650a5d92.PNG

Expenses: 

Per Kaahi run you will be needing

100 Fly wing x 45 = 4,500z

200 Grape Juices x 157z = 31,400z

1 Butterfly Wing x 225z = 225z type or put in Macro ( ALT 1 in my case ) !return (it is free butterfly wing or tele to come back home) FREE!!!

960z Doctor's Heal HP and SP x 10 = 9600  Having Bonus Bundle , Doctor heals your HP and SP for FREE!!!

Total: 35,900z

35,900 x 10 runs (for 1 hour total estimation) = 359,000z

NET INCOME: 5,241,000z - 359,000z

NET INCOME = 4,882,000 zeny

Further details and explanations:

These Calculations were updated and based on my experience as SinX in geffenia with the addition of  Blessing. Updated today March 22, 2017

Net income may be higher, I just use the MOST amount of comsumables you will use inside the geffenia per 6 mins kaahi run. ( but i only use 80 fly wings per 6 min kaahi run )

Computations for Gross Income may be higher too if you are so lucky that for every tele you make you will land in 2 to 3 or more incubi/succubi ( and if you got ring[1] /rice and Diamond Ring ) 

And yes I calculate my Income by using this 6mins Kaahi x 10 to make a total of 60mins/1 hr run inside geffenia. Time used in transferring items to Kafra are not considered in this post.

For Reference, these are my Equipments on my Level 96/64 Sinx  and with the Addition of Blessing from a Priest

• +4 Lord Kaho's Horn
  • STR+ 1 Mid [Marduk Card] Immune to Silence
  • Chewing Gum
  • +4 Formal Suit DEX+ 3
  • +4 Excalibur Fighting Spirit 6 and 5 [ATK 26 and HIT 10]
  • +4 Ice pick Fighting Spirit 5 Double [ATK 24 and HIT 10]
  • +4 Proxy Skin Fragment [Deviling Card]
  • +4 Sleipnir [Eddga Card]
  • 2x Celebration Ring

Stats:

STR: 99+49

DEX: 99+51 ( So your MA and SBK are ICs )

ATK: 659+56

HIT: 266

FLEE: 165

LUK: 2+27

ASPD: 139

DEF: 34+13

Subtract 10 points to the BOLD numbers after 4minutes when Blessing will run out.

I'm still not 99 and I still have some bonus stats when I reach max level.

I hope you find this post interesting and gave you an information on how sinxs work inside geffenia. If you have any suggestions or new ideas, please feel free to comment down below :)

PS: Yeah I use Eddga card instead of GEC card, why? Because it is easier to pick up loots; and even if you have GEC card you will still spam your Grape Juice /heh DAAAAAAAAAANG IT MINI DEMONS!!! 

And if you find GEC more useful, use it or just use which card on shoes you are comfortable with. (Gameplay if GEC Shoes is to backslide in/out to the loots if you are being overmobbed)

As for Stats if you want to have INT for SBK, lower your STR or maybe  try 70+ to 80+ as long as STR is divisible by 10 and the excess points, put it in INT. ( they say you can 1 hit SBK incu/succu even without BK, maybe it is because of putting INT. Either way, both methods, set ups will work /lv )

Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V3.0

UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

Edited by Yumiko Yukio
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 13. 2017
  • Like 7
  • No1 1

Hey, nice rundown !

My income is around the same, except i get 25-30 mastelas for each kaahi and i only use ~70 GJ per Kaahi too (because I use GEC but we had this conversation already /heh). Net income is about the same though so I guess I get less rings overall ?

Anyway thanks for sharing this it's the kind of info I crave on this forum /awsm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carawolk said:

Hey, nice rundown !

My income is around the same, except i get 25-30 mastelas for each kaahi and i only use ~70 GJ per Kaahi too (because I use GEC but we had this conversation already /heh). Net income is about the same though so I guess I get less rings overall ?

Anyway thanks for sharing this it's the kind of info I crave on this forum /awsm

Sometimes it just compensates the other /heh many mastela fewer rings, many rings, few mastela :D

and btw, i am sorry for my rudeness in the last time we talk, i am just in bad mood the time i commented. :( anyway, enjoy playing! :D i forgot to include why stalker is needed to purchase the consumables, tom i edit :D

goodnight cara!

Btw i have GEC sandals, ill try tom if swapping eddga and gec is a good idea /heh or make my income higher /slur

• Like 1

good to use marduk but it doesnt really make sense for me, you'll still get blinded, so you end up still bringing green potions, so i'd rather stick to SK/BK Mid or Pharaoh(helps alot)

• Like 1

But its for silence :( hehe i dont mind the blind status, it rarely happens when mobbed :D

Here is my screnshot right now. RIP rings , so unlucky hahahah but i got deviruchi card hahaha /heh 

rrr.jpg

RIP blue pots. these 2 screenshots, i landed on geffenia 1, so i walk to floor 2 :/ /desp 

raaa.jpg.9ce628c220b045219700f3b2852ea612.jpg

• Like 1

RIP rings and blue pots hahahaha so crowded today, but mastela is ♥ there is a smith luring the map hahaha with homun hahah

hhhh.jpg.ef4875e79ad8b5d93d1929b0a3f42ecd.jpg

Sometimes many mastela few rings, sometimes many rings few mastela hahahhaa

6 minutes ago, K i p p u r said:

me still thinking what mid to use >.< 

I think if you are able to 1 shot SBK or 3 MA the buses, its good to have Marduk Card MID STR+1. It's just here in my set up i can 1 shot SBK and 3 shot MA so i did not use BK mid :D , so pricey /sob marduk mid is like 8m or less hahha depends on sprite

I think i'll rest for now. too many people farming and i dont know if that smith sleeps, i saw him last night and today he is on again hahahhahaha

still less stocks </3

vv.PNG

/rice 

rt.jpg.7982351ce15005b543dabe74a6fb8a08.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sekizan Takuya said:

good to use marduk but it doesnt really make sense for me, you'll still get blinded, so you end up still bringing green potions, so i'd rather stick to SK/BK Mid or Pharaoh(helps alot)

hey, i just checked pharaoh card just now!!! 30% Reduction in SP Consumption!!!!!!!!! /rice/slur  MA 28sp becomes 19.6SP !!!!!

Edited by hopyamanipopcrn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, hopyamanipopcrn said:

hey, i just checked pharaoh card just now!!! 30% Reduction in SP Consumption!!!!!!!!! /rice/slur  MA 28sp becomes 19.6SP !!!!!

exactly. it'll cut ur GJ by a noticeable rate.

54 minutes ago, Sekizan Takuya said:

exactly. it'll cut ur GJ by a noticeable rate.

and then incubus hit you with mana draining shot </3 /heh/desp 

11 hours ago, hopyamanipopcrn said:

and then incubus hit you with mana draining shot </3 /heh/desp 

thats the point.. you pop less GJ since ur SP use of skills are lowered

i would rather use a [myst case] mid and another item dropping lower headgear. pharaoh is not needed and so as bloody knight. I'll prefer to use green pots against those statuses.

I do agree for sinx its better to use eddga than gec as it is annoying to get hitlock, die and watch your loots disappear/pick up by other players.

Since sinx has a large HP pool, it will save u more to get flee (less hit, less potting) than vit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Naght said:

i would rather use a [myst case] mid and another item dropping lower headgear. pharaoh is not needed and so as bloody knight. I'll prefer to use green pots against those statuses.

I do agree for sinx its better to use eddga than gec as it is annoying to get hitlock, die and watch your loots disappear/pick up by other players.

Since sinx has a large HP pool, it will save u more to get flee (less hit, less potting) than vit.

i tried having equipment that will drop a certain item if u kill a monster. i tried it in magma2, not even a single drop :( hahaha well, atleast we have an option for mid :D

marduk immune silence

mystcase and other dropping items equip

pharaoh BK

etcetc :D

32 minutes ago, hopyamanipopcrn said:

but with 2 celebs it is 11+ 11 :D

1+21 <-- first number is your base stat, all the additions (equips, buffs) are included in the second number (some effects are checking on your base stats - equips are not included in this value)

Because MA relies on ATK which the STR stat gives, also it will give you more weight capacity for you're gonna be carrying tons of fly wings, gj, bwing and the loots you are going to take from inside :)

I see, but is weight really an issue since you go back to town every 6 minutes or so? Also how many MAs does it take you to kill 1 succubus/incubus?