Hi Yumiko! id like to have same items as you are but at the moment I only have these:

cubic snake hat

robo eye

p.dagger

dragon vest

drag mant

cold heart

thief ring

blb(no slot)

infil/inverse/korb

with these, I'm farming mobsters. trying to save up for IP. then prolly Excalibur? or dunno. need help.

you can buy ice pick and farm sleepers using LK (using IP) or rogue using ice pick too. be sure to have flame launcher slave, that is a SAGE class, u need red blood to cast it. party your farmer before u flame launch it :D it is 20 mins flame launch u can 1 hit sleepers using 135 hit ( for hit add DEX ) when u reach 135 hit, all add to STR , then lvl 10 Bowling Bash them. after u farm u can buy GEC Shoes then farm for  LKH, then the rest will come after

Ko

8 hours ago, Yumiko Yukio said:

you can buy ice pick and farm sleepers using LK (using IP) or rogue using ice pick too. be sure to have flame launcher slave, that is a SAGE class, u need red blood to cast it. party your farmer before u flame launch it :D it is 20 mins flame launch u can 1 hit sleepers using 135 hit ( for hit add DEX ) when u reach 135 hit, all add to STR , then lvl 10 Bowling Bash them. after u farm u can buy GEC Shoes then farm for  LKH, then the rest will come after

Thank ill try that but also means i have to make LK hahaha. How long will that take? And got tips to where leveling an Lk?

Instead of making an LK, use your sinx to farm sleepers. Buy a vvs fire damascus (about 1m maybe) and put it in your right hand then ice pick on left hand. Then use meteor assault to mob.

• Fsh 1

why would you make LK if you have sinx?

why would you go sleepers with rouge if you have sinx?

the only reason for KNIGHT (not LK, plain knight) is the fact that he has much cheaper weapon for sleepers. if you ever decide to play knigh or LK as farmer, ask LKs for help - they can give you great advices - like use magnum break and save on dex needed for hit...

if you gonna make enough money to buy IP on mobsters, forget about knight or LK... it will only slow you down and torn your income to 2 chars.. just dont..

if you have endower in guild, you dont need to party him. and wasnt it 30 mins? option to elijahsp VVS Fire Damma would be supercheap Kindle dagger - endow still works better :) 

you need to decide what build you like because different builds need different items.. with your equips, I would probably farm rachel or lvled a bit on high orcs and move to rachel.. reading forums/wiki guides will give you these information. like do you really need to spend 12M on GEC now? I would say you dont.. so far you can live with autoattack or grimtooth, you dont need gec for that.. but if you decide to use MA or SBK, it is a different story and GEC should be one of the first purchases..

oh, and dont steal this topic - it talks about geffenia

• Fsh 1

42 minutes ago, howrah said:

why would you make LK if you have sinx?

why would you go sleepers with rouge if you have sinx?

the only reason for KNIGHT (not LK, plain knight) is the fact that he has much cheaper weapon for sleepers. if you ever decide to play knigh or LK as farmer, ask LKs for help - they can give you great advices - like use magnum break and save on dex needed for hit...

if you gonna make enough money to buy IP on mobsters, forget about knight or LK... it will only slow you down and torn your income to 2 chars.. just dont..

if you have endower in guild, you dont need to party him. and wasnt it 30 mins? option to elijahsp VVS Fire Damma would be supercheap Kindle dagger - endow still works better :) 

you need to decide what build you like because different builds need different items.. with your equips, I would probably farm rachel or lvled a bit on high orcs and move to rachel.. reading forums/wiki guides will give you these information. like do you really need to spend 12M on GEC now? I would say you dont.. so far you can live with autoattack or grimtooth, you dont need gec for that.. but if you decide to use MA or SBK, it is a different story and GEC should be one of the first purchases..

oh, and dont steal this topic - it talks about geffenia

Thank you so much! Crit build i think is the way to go? Dont have guildmates hahahha. Loner atm. And ok, sorry! But i was asking on how to get to that level. To be able to farm geffenia tho. Sorry

1 hour ago, elijahsp said:

Instead of making an LK, use your sinx to farm sleepers. Buy a vvs fire damascus (about 1m maybe) and put it in your right hand then ice pick on left hand. Then use meteor assault to mob.

Thank you!

I got Update to this thread maybe this will help you! :) it will gain your zeny per hr by. 286k as per my calculation base on my Personal and Timed Experienced! :)
My Gear 
Top: LKH+4
Mid: Pharaoh Str+1 (This 1 will help to earn you more)
lower: Pirate dagger
R hand: Excalibur Dex+2 (i prefer Dex because after the buffs bless and agi gone you are close to IC SB w/out bless but it depends to you)
L Hand: IP Dex+4
Body Armor : Dragon vest [Bathory] (Im Poor HAHAHA)
Robe: Dragon [Deviling] (IF you got SLEIPNIR [EDDGA]  Or
Wool[Deviling]
Shoes: Tidal[EDDGA] (If you're SUPER poor :D) or Sleipnir [Eddga] ( This is the best choice )
Accesory : 2x celeb

My stats
Str: 87
Agi: 2
Vit: 1
Int: 50 (To 1 hit SB even w/out bless)
Dex: 99
Luk: 1

The key here is the middle headgear it will increase your earning trust me ! maybe if you try pharaoh mid for the first time you will not feel the difference but if you rate it will drastically reduce your GJ consumption you will save 286k-230k 

Happy farming :) 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, Black Metal said:

Does pharaoh reduce kaahi sp consumption?

yes as per my personal experienced it reduce when incubus sucked my SP i spam 2 gj then i can do MA's OR SB'S while healing. i tested it i carry 100 gj w/ pharaoh i didn't consume all my GJ meanwhile when you wear other Mids 100pcs of GJ you need additional 100 or more Pcs. of GJ. 

On ‎19‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 2:28 AM, My Wife for Hire said:

No. Only the initial SP cost of casting Kaahi will be reduced.

Source: Tested it myself.

9 hours ago, jhunnarcute said:

yes as per my personal experienced it reduce when incubus sucked my SP i spam 2 gj then i can do MA's OR SB'S while healing. i tested it i carry 100 gj w/ pharaoh i didn't consume all my GJ meanwhile when you wear other Mids 100pcs of GJ you need additional 100 or more Pcs. of GJ. 

huh :huh:

• Heh 2

I would be more inclined to MWFH claim - it is not as if you were casting a sklil, so I dont think that the SP consumption would be with same script as skill casting. (I mean that I suppose that it is not using that SPrate - dont know though, never got that far in mechanics - but I would suppose it to "drain" sp rather than "consume" if you know what I mean)

jhun talks about how it seems to him, not mentioning watching the actuap sp bar - the math seems very strange - less then 100 with pharaoh - over 200 without - thats not 30%, so I guess there are many more factors involved... on the other hand, it is way more than given 30% so it seems legit..

- anyone here has pharaoh and can screenshot how it really is? should be super easy to notice, if it takes 35sp or 25sp per tick

On 11/21/2017 at 4:33 PM, Yumiko Yukio said:

2 claims. both personal experience. leems segit /heh 

HAHAHA. it's up to you guys if you want to try it. I only use 100 GJ per run Vs w/out pharaoh I used 200GJ :D

This is base on my experiment per kaahi.

@howrah sorry too lazy to screenshot :D but its up to them if they wanted to try it. i would not stick with my pharaoh mid farming in geff if it didn't help me. 

P.S i got alot of mids BK, SK, ESL, and other mid /gg

Edited by jhunnarcute

Pharaoh don't reduce kahii consumption. Tested while playing aco at GHP. It's a priest now, but will put screenshot later after work.

But since SinX there spam meteor so Pharaoh help that part.

well for me i can farm in geffenia without priest, without SL,. just  fly,green pots,bwing,gj. I dont need to exert more efforts. if ure dying, go back to town. I can 1 hit sbk and 3 hit ma. . npc will heal u more instantly hahaha

• Wah 1

22 hours ago, kiralight13 said:

well for me i can farm in geffenia without priest, without SL,. just  fly,green pots,bwing,gj. I dont need to exert more efforts. if ure dying, go back to town. I can 1 hit sbk and 3 hit ma. . npc will heal u more instantly hahaha

how much does  " i dont need to exert more efforts " yields you? 

On 12/28/2017 at 11:38 AM, Yumiko Yukio said:

how much does  " i dont need to exert more efforts " yields you? 

i dont calculate. put inside kafra then sell the other day,. anyway i guess its less than what u expected.. try and see the difference. we play different anyway. i just want to enjoy the heal npc. with my playing style, i need gec than eddga, i prevent damage, and i have a high flee, i can last longer inside without buffs. takes a lot of practice. it doesnt matter how much we gain, as long as we enjoy the game. 

Edited by kiralight13
  • Wah 1

1 hour ago, kiralight13 said:

i dont calculate. put inside kafra then sell the other day,. anyway i guess its less than what u expected.. try and see the difference. we play different anyway. i just want to enjoy the heal npc. with my playing style, i need gec than eddga, i prevent damage, and i have a high flee, i can last longer inside without buffs. takes a lot of practice. it doesnt matter how much we gain, as long as we enjoy the game. 

But the topic here is "SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia". Anyone with above average gears can farm in Geffenia. However, this discourse is about maximizing earnings or specifically, earning 4.5M an hour.

Edited by -Sugar-
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, -Sugar- said:

But the topic here is "SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia". Anyone with above average gears can farm in Geffenia. However, this discourse is about maximizing earnings or specifically, earning 4.5M an hour.

i love you already :*

• Heh 1

Posted (edited)

if you can survive inside and go back to town when ure overweight i believe u will earn more than 4.5m per hour. hope u got the idea.... also to think of self buffs and etc... anyway this wud be my last comment. =) goodluck

Edited by kiralight13

You said you 'did not calculate' and you 'believe'... how am I suppose to follow this kind of claim. you did not provide any supporting idea to your claim. This is suppose to be a 'guide' others can follow. You may be able to earn more than 4.5m but there would need to be supporting claim. I'm not saying I did not believe you. But if there's nothing to contribute and nothing to back-up your statement then maybe this shouldn't be in this guide topic. Maybe made another thread 'I can do better than [some guide name] guide' in server discussion/class discussion.

I felt like you just want people to believe you're better. Whether true or not no one can say except you and people who know you well. And that you did not plan to provide contribution here in the first place.

• Heh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1