Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Yumiko! id like to have same items as you are but at the moment I only have these:

cubic snake hat

robo eye

p.dagger

dragon vest

drag mant

cold heart

thief ring

blb(no slot)

infil/inverse/korb

 

with these, I'm farming mobsters. trying to save up for IP. then prolly Excalibur? or dunno. need help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can buy ice pick and farm sleepers using LK (using IP) or rogue using ice pick too. be sure to have flame launcher slave, that is a SAGE class, u need red blood to cast it. party your farmer before u flame launch it :D it is 20 mins flame launch u can 1 hit sleepers using 135 hit ( for hit add DEX ) when u reach 135 hit, all add to STR , then lvl 10 Bowling Bash them. after u farm u can buy GEC Shoes then farm for  LKH, then the rest will come after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ko

8 hours ago, Yumiko Yukio said:

you can buy ice pick and farm sleepers using LK (using IP) or rogue using ice pick too. be sure to have flame launcher slave, that is a SAGE class, u need red blood to cast it. party your farmer before u flame launch it :D it is 20 mins flame launch u can 1 hit sleepers using 135 hit ( for hit add DEX ) when u reach 135 hit, all add to STR , then lvl 10 Bowling Bash them. after u farm u can buy GEC Shoes then farm for  LKH, then the rest will come after

Thank ill try that but also means i have to make LK hahaha. How long will that take? And got tips to where leveling an Lk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of making an LK, use your sinx to farm sleepers. Buy a vvs fire damascus (about 1m maybe) and put it in your right hand then ice pick on left hand. Then use meteor assault to mob.

  • Fsh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why would you make LK if you have sinx?

why would you go sleepers with rouge if you have sinx?

the only reason for KNIGHT (not LK, plain knight) is the fact that he has much cheaper weapon for sleepers. if you ever decide to play knigh or LK as farmer, ask LKs for help - they can give you great advices - like use magnum break and save on dex needed for hit...

if you gonna make enough money to buy IP on mobsters, forget about knight or LK... it will only slow you down and torn your income to 2 chars.. just dont..

if you have endower in guild, you dont need to party him. and wasnt it 30 mins? option to elijahsp VVS Fire Damma would be supercheap Kindle dagger - endow still works better :) 

you need to decide what build you like because different builds need different items.. with your equips, I would probably farm rachel or lvled a bit on high orcs and move to rachel.. reading forums/wiki guides will give you these information. like do you really need to spend 12M on GEC now? I would say you dont.. so far you can live with autoattack or grimtooth, you dont need gec for that.. but if you decide to use MA or SBK, it is a different story and GEC should be one of the first purchases..

oh, and dont steal this topic - it talks about geffenia

  • Fsh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, howrah said:

why would you make LK if you have sinx?

why would you go sleepers with rouge if you have sinx?

the only reason for KNIGHT (not LK, plain knight) is the fact that he has much cheaper weapon for sleepers. if you ever decide to play knigh or LK as farmer, ask LKs for help - they can give you great advices - like use magnum break and save on dex needed for hit...

if you gonna make enough money to buy IP on mobsters, forget about knight or LK... it will only slow you down and torn your income to 2 chars.. just dont..

if you have endower in guild, you dont need to party him. and wasnt it 30 mins? option to elijahsp VVS Fire Damma would be supercheap Kindle dagger - endow still works better :) 

you need to decide what build you like because different builds need different items.. with your equips, I would probably farm rachel or lvled a bit on high orcs and move to rachel.. reading forums/wiki guides will give you these information. like do you really need to spend 12M on GEC now? I would say you dont.. so far you can live with autoattack or grimtooth, you dont need gec for that.. but if you decide to use MA or SBK, it is a different story and GEC should be one of the first purchases..

oh, and dont steal this topic - it talks about geffenia

Thank you so much! Crit build i think is the way to go? Dont have guildmates hahahha. Loner atm. And ok, sorry! But i was asking on how to get to that level. To be able to farm geffenia tho. Sorry

 

1 hour ago, elijahsp said:

Instead of making an LK, use your sinx to farm sleepers. Buy a vvs fire damascus (about 1m maybe) and put it in your right hand then ice pick on left hand. Then use meteor assault to mob.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Update to this thread maybe this will help you! :) it will gain your zeny per hr by. 286k as per my calculation base on my Personal and Timed Experienced! :)
My Gear 
Top: LKH+4
Mid: Pharaoh Str+1 (This 1 will help to earn you more)
lower: Pirate dagger
R hand: Excalibur Dex+2 (i prefer Dex because after the buffs bless and agi gone you are close to IC SB w/out bless but it depends to you)
L Hand: IP Dex+4
Body Armor : Dragon vest [Bathory] (Im Poor HAHAHA)
Robe: Dragon [Deviling] (IF you got SLEIPNIR [EDDGA]  Or
Wool[Deviling]
Shoes: Tidal[EDDGA] (If you're SUPER poor :D) or Sleipnir [Eddga] ( This is the best choice )
Accesory : 2x celeb

My stats
Str: 87
Agi: 2
Vit: 1
Int: 50 (To 1 hit SB even w/out bless)
Dex: 99
Luk: 1

The key here is the middle headgear it will increase your earning trust me ! maybe if you try pharaoh mid for the first time you will not feel the difference but if you rate it will drastically reduce your GJ consumption you will save 286k-230k 

Happy farming :) 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, Black Metal said:

Does pharaoh reduce kaahi sp consumption?

yes as per my personal experienced it reduce when incubus sucked my SP i spam 2 gj then i can do MA's OR SB'S while healing. i tested it i carry 100 gj w/ pharaoh i didn't consume all my GJ meanwhile when you wear other Mids 100pcs of GJ you need additional 100 or more Pcs. of GJ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 2:28 AM, My Wife for Hire said:

No. Only the initial SP cost of casting Kaahi will be reduced.

Source: Tested it myself.

 

9 hours ago, jhunnarcute said:

yes as per my personal experienced it reduce when incubus sucked my SP i spam 2 gj then i can do MA's OR SB'S while healing. i tested it i carry 100 gj w/ pharaoh i didn't consume all my GJ meanwhile when you wear other Mids 100pcs of GJ you need additional 100 or more Pcs. of GJ. 

huh :huh:

  • Heh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be more inclined to MWFH claim - it is not as if you were casting a sklil, so I dont think that the SP consumption would be with same script as skill casting. (I mean that I suppose that it is not using that SPrate - dont know though, never got that far in mechanics - but I would suppose it to "drain" sp rather than "consume" if you know what I mean)

jhun talks about how it seems to him, not mentioning watching the actuap sp bar - the math seems very strange - less then 100 with pharaoh - over 200 without - thats not 30%, so I guess there are many more factors involved... on the other hand, it is way more than given 30% so it seems legit..

- anyone here has pharaoh and can screenshot how it really is? should be super easy to notice, if it takes 35sp or 25sp per tick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 4:33 PM, Yumiko Yukio said:

2 claims. both personal experience. leems segit /heh 

HAHAHA. it's up to you guys if you want to try it. I only use 100 GJ per run Vs w/out pharaoh I used 200GJ :D

This is base on my experiment per kaahi.

@howrah sorry too lazy to screenshot :D but its up to them if they wanted to try it. i would not stick with my pharaoh mid farming in geff if it didn't help me. 

P.S i got alot of mids BK, SK, ESL, and other mid /gg

Edited by jhunnarcute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pharaoh don't reduce kahii consumption. Tested while playing aco at GHP. It's a priest now, but will put screenshot later after work.

But since SinX there spam meteor so Pharaoh help that part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well for me i can farm in geffenia without priest, without SL,. just  fly,green pots,bwing,gj. I dont need to exert more efforts. if ure dying, go back to town. I can 1 hit sbk and 3 hit ma. . npc will heal u more instantly hahaha

  • Wah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kiralight13 said:

well for me i can farm in geffenia without priest, without SL,. just  fly,green pots,bwing,gj. I dont need to exert more efforts. if ure dying, go back to town. I can 1 hit sbk and 3 hit ma. . npc will heal u more instantly hahaha

how much does  " i dont need to exert more efforts " yields you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 11:38 AM, Yumiko Yukio said:

how much does  " i dont need to exert more efforts " yields you? 

i dont calculate. put inside kafra then sell the other day,. anyway i guess its less than what u expected.. try and see the difference. we play different anyway. i just want to enjoy the heal npc. with my playing style, i need gec than eddga, i prevent damage, and i have a high flee, i can last longer inside without buffs. takes a lot of practice. it doesnt matter how much we gain, as long as we enjoy the game. 

Edited by kiralight13
  • Wah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiralight13 said:

i dont calculate. put inside kafra then sell the other day,. anyway i guess its less than what u expected.. try and see the difference. we play different anyway. i just want to enjoy the heal npc. with my playing style, i need gec than eddga, i prevent damage, and i have a high flee, i can last longer inside without buffs. takes a lot of practice. it doesnt matter how much we gain, as long as we enjoy the game. 

But the topic here is "SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia". Anyone with above average gears can farm in Geffenia. However, this discourse is about maximizing earnings or specifically, earning 4.5M an hour.

Edited by -Sugar-
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, -Sugar- said:

But the topic here is "SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia". Anyone with above average gears can farm in Geffenia. However, this discourse is about maximizing earnings or specifically, earning 4.5M an hour.

i love you already :*

  • Heh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you can survive inside and go back to town when ure overweight i believe u will earn more than 4.5m per hour. hope u got the idea.... also to think of self buffs and etc... anyway this wud be my last comment. =) goodluck

Edited by kiralight13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said you 'did not calculate' and you 'believe'... how am I suppose to follow this kind of claim. you did not provide any supporting idea to your claim. This is suppose to be a 'guide' others can follow. You may be able to earn more than 4.5m but there would need to be supporting claim. I'm not saying I did not believe you. But if there's nothing to contribute and nothing to back-up your statement then maybe this shouldn't be in this guide topic. Maybe made another thread 'I can do better than [some guide name] guide' in server discussion/class discussion.

I felt like you just want people to believe you're better. Whether true or not no one can say except you and people who know you well. And that you did not plan to provide contribution here in the first place.

  • Heh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By phantome
      Since I sometimes get questions while farming Geff or when interacting with other players, I thought I'd just share my build, equipment and some information. Super novices are my favorite farming class as they are self-reliant. Also, it's my farming class of choice since I'm lazy and abhor having to multi-client for buff. Not having to put loots to storage and using a merchant to then sell them is a huge time saver for me. I made my super novice a baby just to add an extra layer to my gaming (lower HP, 80 base stat cap, etc.). I use this character to farm practically anywhere and hunt certain MVPs with it sometimes.
      Usual Geffenia Farming result:
      185 Mastela 79 Blue Potions Rest are accessories but I never count on average how many I obtain Supplies used: Holy Water, Fly Wings, Awakening Potion and Butterfly wing. I normally don't buy or use any consumable while in Geff. I usually stay in Geffenia until the weight limit is reached or until the Awakening potion timer runs out for a max of 25 minutes per run. Here are some screenshots with my Suno in action and how much I gain after a 25 minutes run:



      My baby SuNo:

      Because my character is a baby class, its HP is only around 8.5k I get 100 crit by doing the Super Novice fury chant BoA bonuses: 100ATK, 20% Resistances, Aspersio and Aura Blade The high DEX is to add some ASPD to reach the 190 cap and Damage. It's also the number where I am comfortable with the Steal rate. I get 100 VIT to prevent several negative status effects Gear:
      Valkyrie Helm[BK] Scouter[Gryph] Pussy Cat Bell Novice Breastplate[Bathory] and Novice Breastplate [Gloom] BoA [DBSn] Advanced Angelic Guard[Hodremlin] Novice Manteau[Deviling] Advanced Angelic Reincarnation[GEC] Celeb Ring Bris[Ifrit] I'm still saving up for a few gear upgrade such as another Bris[Sting] or Megs and another BoA to better hunt MVP with. The reason I also use the Advanced gears is for the additional +2 stats.
      Some tactics used:
      When I find myself getting mobbed and am getting hit locked, I often just teleport and leave the loot behind. It's a loss but I prefer not having to die (lose the +10 stats) and to just keep on farming. Hopefully, once I obtain an Eddga shoes, it will help with this issue. I use Steal on every Succubus/Incubus but whenever a mob is building up, I try to kill the group and getting at least some loots prior to teleporting out. I do not avoid Abyss Knights like some classes I see in Geff. I use Steal on them before killing. They are a good source of Elunium. A card from them here and there ain't so bad as well. I don't waste time with Dark Priests but I sometimes use them as target when taking on a large mob. Their huge HP pool helps in locking on a target while the Sniper card in my BoA helps to keep me up. Hopefully, this helps answer some questions whenever you're seeing some super novices in Geff, baby or otherwise.
    • By Kelen
      +4 Excalibur [DEX+2] Double
      Red Glasses [Stormy Knight][STR+1]
      +4 Dragon Vest [Bathory][DEX+3]
      +4 Ice Pick [INT+2][DEX+3]
      ALL FOR 130m
       
      Reason for selling; ping was high can't farm at gefenia properly.
       
×