Yumiko Yukio

Guide: SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia

3 hours ago, 3307577 said:

what is get kaahi and kaizel to sinx? (ma eng is bad sory)

it is a buff from a married soul linker to your assassin. kaahi's effect is when you get hit, it drains your mana but regens your HP. Kaizel is when you die, you have instant resu. kaahi lasts 6 mins whilst kaizel i thingk 20mins? im not sure i havent played for quite some time now :D

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gamenatdanaiiii said:

How much for all equipment , am newbie XD

we have great tool, where you can see how people sell: https://panel.talonro.com/whosell/

optionally, you can buy everything for TCs, but that will cost you more: https://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/

+4 Lord Kaho's Horn

STR+ 1 Mid [Marduk Card] Immune to Silence

Chewing Gum

+4 Formal Suit DEX+ 3

+4 Excalibur Fighting Spirit 6 and 5 [ATK 26 and HIT 10]

+4 Ice pick Fighting Spirit 5 Double [ATK 24 and HIT 10]

+4 Proxy Skin Fragment [Deviling Card]

+4 Sleipnir [Eddga Card]

2x Celebration Ring

edit: one more option - get cheaper equips - ask yourselve, if you really need sleipnirs, if you really need the enchants and such.. this setup is over 300M

Edited by howrah

@Yumiko Yukio How much or how long did it cost to get your weapons?

How  much is your int and do you 1 shot succ/incu?

Edited by uncle-san

11 hours ago, uncle-san said:

@Yumiko Yukio How much or how long did it cost to get your weapons?

How  much is your int and do you 1 shot succ/incu?

maybe 2 tries for ice pick and first try on excalibur :P

my INT is the last one i added in the stat, so what ever is left i put it on INT :D 

yes 1 Shot SBK all the time

3x MA

4 hours ago, uncle-san said:

@Yumiko Yukio Wow, you made it yourself? Man so lucky. Did you solo Malangdo Culvert for Seagod's Anger? Is it difficult?

You do not necessarily need Seagod's Anger to enchant weapons in Malangdo. You can buy Silvervine Fruits at the Reward NPC for TC and break them into A/B/C/D/E-Class Coins in Malangdo at a NPC next to the Enchant NPC. Those coins can be used for enchanting as well, as you can see here: https://wiki.talonro.com/Malangdo_Enchantments

Edited by Glaimdir
  • Like 1

@Yumiko Yukio Ah, I thought only Seagod's Anger gives Fighting Spirit, didn't see that correctly. Thanks for correction. I'm gonna farm up and try my luck making a sinx SBK build. My crit sinx isn't doing so well at geffenia right now.

• Love 1

nice guide, but transferring items to storage and re-entering also takes time. (and what if you get unlucky runs)

so i would say maybe u r looking at 600k per 8-9 mins, so i'd say 3.6-3.8 mil an hour at max.

these numbers sometimes makes ppl go hype about geffenia. but in reality 3.6-3.8mil is the ACTUAL number.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ~Lozaki~ said:

nice guide, but transferring items to storage and re-entering also takes time. (and what if you get unlucky runs)

so i would say maybe u r looking at 600k per 8-9 mins, so i'd say 3.6-3.8 mil an hour at max.

these numbers sometimes makes ppl go hype about geffenia. but in reality 3.6-3.8mil is the ACTUAL number.

even in reality 3.6-3.8mil will male ppl hyped /heh

yaa i just based the 60mins in 10 kaahi runs hehe

idk if youd get enuf damage to 1 SBK 3MA the buses of you switch weapons to dex enchants, maybe add INT? 

• Heh 1