Yumiko Yukio

Guide: SINX:How to earn 4.5m+/hr in Geffenia

Well zeny/h rate is affected by lots of factors. 4.5m is definetly not a bait but a goal you should aim for. Sometimes you'll do less sometimes you'll do more. If you farm at 22h server time during week days when geffenia is empty (as empty as geffenia can get) you can even reach 6m/10 kaahi run with a bit of luck and a lot of cafeine running in your veins.

• Fsh 1

1 hour ago, Black Metal said:

If you farm at 22h server time during week days when geffenia is empty (as empty as geffenia can get)

Now I know what time to set my alarm clock and when to sleep. /rice

• Heh 1

Glad you guys appreciate it! Different builds different playing styles but we only have one goal, to earn the maximum zeny we can in 1 hour heheh. Goos luck to all of you! Much love /lv2

• Like 1

Nice thread Yumiko.

I still think it's hard to average 4+ mil per hour in Geffenia without insane gears. Even with these so many factors come in.

Is still a great, if not the greatest, general map for farming I agree with a few comments above. Don't assume you will get 4+ mil per/hr. Target 2.5/3 mil per/hr and work on building from that. As you get more used to game play and tricks (cloak/backslide/tele/etc) and how to maximise gain from these you will improve.

All I can say is best of luck to all and enjoy server :)

/spank

• Love 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nise mono
      Hi all!

When farming with stalker, are there times when I will just use auto attack instead of BB? because I'm wondering whether to buy an IP with +6agi or with +3agi and +3%aspd.
      In my opinion, +6 agi is better since it will increase my flee. That will help me farm in geffenia. But this is my first time using stalker so I need advice.

Thanks!
    • By breno94
      Hi there guys! Happy new year!
      It's not news that some people are able to farm "easily" 5m/hour (I've even heard about 5.5m/hour). I'm asking for help in regards to achieving those results. 
      Atm I'm farming with my stalker and my gears as well as my stats are:

I'm pretty much used to farm there using linker slave like most of the people and still in all my runs (done quite some) I could barely reach 3.2m/hour.
      Any thoughts? I tried using OBS studio to record my farming procedure but my PC can't keep up with all programs running =/
      BTW.: The cards on sherwood are TTTh
      I have also tried using a HP slave as the buffs last just 1 min +- less then Kahii and stalker link
      Any thoughts?
      THX
    • By Razzz
      Got requests to farm some stuff, and was starting to really get into it.

Bee stings from hornets?  Went well
      Sprouts from parasites?  Went great!
      Solid husks from beetle kings?  Uh...not nearly as good.

I think it's spawn rate issue?
      Hornet was 70 at the highest, and parasite 95...beetle kings are 40 at a time at most. 

So the question is:  What are some ways to improve farming an item from a mob with a smaller spawn rate (unsure if that's the correct term)?