Mistreil

Arcelle + Mistreil's Art Shop Thing

Artsu gods have blessed us with amazing artist /lv! Am saving up for a non chibi style ... /fsh

• Like 1

I've been lurking around. /sob Both of you have adorable art styles. Unfortunately, I am low on funds--- and cannot afford a slot. Hopefully, someday! /ok I'm always hopeful. /heh 

I love the colors both of you utilize. Mistreil's light and pastelish colors are so pleasant to the eyes. Goes well with the light-colored lineart too /lv I also use a brown ink for my lineart but they never looked this pleasant! Arcelle's vivid and bright colors are cute and sweet~ I love how you color your chibis. They're such an eye-candy. More power to the both of you~ 

And since it's on the way /heh I'd drop my ref for my character, it would be cool to be included in your project. 

hiroki.jpg.9c760cc8918c0bba08a2661915db9770.jpg

One word... Uhh "gentle" ? /heh 

Good luck to the both of you and looking forward to seeing more drawings. /ok 

• Like 2

I heard about free chibi art! /fsh And I shall vainfully and shamelessly drop my pixelated references:

591318fba73eb_GMRadius.png.2555000f2d3416133b6f53390d5a6373.pngGM-Radius.gif.3a37ddc7dd4f88e95402d62f60eb5baf.gif

And the word is: energetic.

• Like 2

what a lovely project <: here are my basic refs, feature a Little feather hat, black framed glasses and vicious red aura

as for the word... hmmm... Fiendish

imageproxy.jpg.df8a31b7a45411033c40ecf7fcdb202f.jpg

• Like 1

Yeeeeeeessss... Feed me more screenshotsssss.. /fsh

@jessu Sorry for taking so long to reply -- I only woke up about an hour ago, hehe. Online now as Espi in El Dicastes!

• Like 2

Pls include me too!!!!

Top headgear: Black and White Temptation Costume

Mid: There is Something Costume

Lower headgear: Striped Winter Scarf Indigo

Weapon: Artemis

Eye color: Almond Black

Mood: Whacky with my neko headgear and ghost costume :3

Thanks Arcelle <3 <3 <3

artloco.jpg

chibicoco.jpg

• Like 1

me me me <3

senpai notice me please *waving hands*

<3 <3 <3

thanks arcelle <3

shades.png

Edited by Mr. Little Lamb
  • Like 1

OMG FREE ARTSU :DDD

you can choose any of these <3333 yaaay 

one word : yandere /fsh

ref.png

ref.png

Edited by Aspartame
  • Like 1

I've been waiting for a chance like this since i'm broke but still want arts /sob

The word is: Sassy.

screenTalonRO001.jpg

screenTalonRO002.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GM Radius said:

I heard about free chibi art! /fsh And I shall vainfully and shamelessly drop my pixelated references:

591318fba73eb_GMRadius.png.2555000f2d3416133b6f53390d5a6373.pngGM-Radius.gif.3a37ddc7dd4f88e95402d62f60eb5baf.gif

And the word is: energetic.

I think "intense" suits you more. :Abs:

• Like 2

I've been dragged here by Aspartame, so here is my HP :wub:

Personality would be shy.

Best regards upon your art work everything is really nice <3

All.png

• Like 1

Awesome work, I'd like to be included if possible, Thanks in advance~

MF.jpg.3b0e3301b722d4ac9e3bf2f7498ed9d2.jpg

• Like 1

Free art??!! Nothin goes wrong with free, free is good gahahahaha

Le reference pliiith

Le word:Loyalty

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Kono Yakusaku
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Arcelle said:

@Mei Magnolia Added the staff and finished colouring. Please let me know if you need any changes!

c87271e7c2.png

Yes, its all good :D

I will send the payment to Espi via mail soon as i can log in :)

Ty for finishing the request, cheers /no1

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mei Magnolia said:

Yes, its all good :D

I will send the payment to Espi via mail soon as i can log in :)

Ty for finishing the request, cheers /no1

Got it, thank you! /fsh

@jessu Ahh, I think we might be in different timezones or something, so if you can't find me online and are planning to pay with zeny, you can mail payment to Espi whenever. Else, I'll try to catch you online, hehe. /heh

Edited by Arcelle
  • Like 1

free artsu *creeps* hehehe

love the way you color ;u; 

and my word that would describe me ..... 'sleepy' -u- 

591423858c912_cherriosref.png.cfa3bdf619f79c51c5a46c4214a4b993.png

• Like 2

I just saw that your doing a free chibi group wallpaper and also i wanted to say that i really love your Art style and coloring style Arcelle!

kinda stalked your tumblr page too/fsh

Also happy 1 month anniversary since you and Mistreil opened the art shop ! /grat

I wonder if theres still a hole where my Jinny can fit into in the chibi wallpaper art ??

Here's the reference for him if theres still a hole !

Spoiler

Jinny.jpg.89aabfd7014ecdac155c433ec35faea0.jpgThere's also a hair reference for him! 

And another reference if you want more this time the artist was by 132 !

Spoiler

59142a6ac35b6_BestArtfrom132inTROForum.thumb.png.d5692dc69c34ed0fe97012a17985cdf1.pngArtist : 132

One word that describes Jin is that he is very Caring. 

Again Happy 1 month anniversary or opening?? haha.

I hope i can buy your commissions in the future !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mei Magnolia said:

Hello @Arcelle and @Mistreil, are u both still open for commish?

I wanna get arcelle's non chibi (this is the request i talked with u in-game before :3 ) and and mistreil' half body :D

Master Wolf Artsu has lots of zennies :3 <3

• Like 2

Congratulations on your 1 month anniversary! *_________*
I would love a spot in your wallpaper /ok This is my wizard, Nox Levon. :D 

fFKN7H1.jpg

In one word, I would describe him as friendly :D
Thank you for the opportunity! Looking forward to your amazing wallpaper <3 

• Like 2