Sign in to follow this  
Mistreil

Arcelle + Mistreil's Art Shop Thing

40 minutes ago, Arcelle said:

@• ρ j • If you're super okay with waiting for me to finish the chibis first, I'd be happy to do a waist-up for 50m for you. :D

Sure, take you time.. just poke me when you ready so we can deal the payment in-game / mail (up to you) :)

• Like 1

Hi Arcelle!

I'll request for a chibi art :3 Will pay with TC <3 :3. I will upload the details later coz im not with my lappy yet :3

Thanks @Mei Magnolia for posting in my place earlier :3

• Like 1

IGN: DeathNaghtLight

Class: Sniper

Payment: TC :3

Request: Chibi from Arcelle

Char info:

Top headgear: Black and White Temptation Costume

Mid: There is Something Costume

Lower headgear: Striped Winter Scarf Indigo

Eye color: Almond Black

Scene: Black and White Neko and Ghost costume bullying me.

Thank you very much!

chibicoco.jpg

artloco.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to Art corner!

Now excuse me as I go and cr- I mean, grow mushrooms in the corner.

emomushroom.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Arcadia 🌸 said:

Welcome to the art corner, Mistreil and Arcelle!  Both of your tumblr are eye candies! (о´∀`о)

Is it possible to get slots from both of you? 

Update:

Here's my Reference:

Chibi from Arcelle

Reveal hidden contents

Your IGN: Yuki*
What you're commissioning: Chibi from Arcelle
Payment: TC
References for your character: 

Wait-up from Mistreil

Reveal hidden contents

Your IGN: Arcadia
What you're commissioning: Waist-up from Mistreil

Updated! ^-^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arya said:

Welcome to Art corner!

Now excuse me as I go and cr- I mean, grow mushrooms in the corner.

emomushroom.png

I, too, welcome you to the art corner as I cry and dig a deep, deep hole that I could hide in so that I don't have to see the art world anymore T 0T

....but I shall come back for your art if you're still around

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sakura Miyu said:

I, too, welcome you to the art corner as I cry and dig a deep, deep hole that I could hide in so that I don't have to see the art world anymore T 0T

....but I shall come back for your art if you're still around

I, three, welcome you to the Art Corner and weep as I only have like 3m zeny left. 

• Like 2

@mendics @Arya @Sakura Miyu @Aryll Thank you all for the warm welcomes! ♥

@Arcadia 🌸 Finished the sketch/lines! Let me know if there are any changes needed! `w`)9

http://puu.sh/vg23d/e8d043de4b.png

10 minutes ago, Mistreil said:

@mendics @Arya @Sakura Miyu @Aryll Thank you all for the warm welcomes! ♥

@Arcadia 🌸 Finished the sketch/lines! Let me know if there are any changes needed! `w`)9

Blah. Disregard that link (I'm not able to edit posts yet ;;) -- @Arcadia 🌸 Here's the right version!

4a7dbeacde.png

• Like 4

@Arcadia 🌸 Is this okay so far?

Spoiler

c3b487e171.png

13 minutes ago, Arcelle said:

@Arcadia 🌸 Is this okay so far?

Reveal hidden contents

c3b487e171.png

Oops, totally forgot to draw one ear. S:

Here's the fixed version:

Spoiler

3ee4cb8fd2.png

• Like 3

Hello~! I'd like a slot. Is it possible to get both a chibi + waist up from Arcelle(with transparent bg) ? Wink wink~~

ING: Mefiliae

Payment: Zenny

If you give her a tail I'd love to have it on /lv

Edited by Mefiliae
  • Like 1

@Arcadia 🌸 Ahh, I went ahead and coloured it because I'll be busy over the next few days and wanted to get through as much as possible. If there are any parts that bug you, please feel free to let me know. x:

Spoiler

9a18ee4dca.png

@Mefiliae Sure thing! Just to make sure you're aware (since it's not in the original post), a half-body is 50m. That means your total would be 18m + 50m = 68m. Are you still okay with that? D:

Also, to everyone who makes a commission after this post: my time will be a lot more limited in the upcoming days/weeks, so I'm raising my prices -- super sorry about this. x:
New prices are as follows, and only applies to new requests after this post.

• Chibi: 20 TC (or 24m Zeny)
  • Half Body: 50 TC (or 60m Zeny)
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Arcelle said:

@Arcadia 🌸 Ahh, I went ahead and coloured it because I'll be busy over the next few days and wanted to get through as much as possible. If there are any parts that bug you, please feel free to let me know. x:

Reveal hidden contents

9a18ee4dca.png

@Mefiliae Sure thing! Just to make sure you're aware (since it's not in the original post), a half-body is 50m. That means your total would be 18m + 50m = 68m. Are you still okay with that? D:

Also, to everyone who makes a commission after this post: my time will be a lot more limited in the upcoming days/weeks, so I'm raising my prices -- super sorry about this. x:
New prices are as follows, and only applies to new requests after this post.

• Chibi: 20 TC (or 24m Zeny)
  • Half Body: 50 TC (or 60m Zeny)

Yes I am ! Thank you ! /lv

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mefiliae said:

Yes I am ! Thank you ! /lv

Yay, okay! I'll put you down for a chibi and a half-body then.
Current queue:

• Chibi: Mei Magnolia, Naght, Stell~ (x2), Mefiliae
  • Half Body: • ρ j •, Mefiliae
  • Like 2

Not commission-related but... I made a Siroma sprite for our guild emblem, and decided to animate it! `w`)9 (feat. @Arcelle's priest, and my soul linker -- still getting used to sprites for human characters...!)

giffy.gif.cf551a4dfbb1182fde51a4d7aaf2637d.gif

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Mistreil said:

@mendics @Arya @Sakura Miyu @Aryll

Blah. Disregard that link (I'm not able to edit posts yet ;;) -- @Arcadia 🌸 Here's the right version!

4a7dbeacde.png

Uwaa! She's so pretty! I love it so far! You can go ahead and color it~ 

2 hours ago, Arcelle said:

Reveal hidden contents

9a18ee4dca.png

@Mefiliae

Your chibi is so cute! I don't need any changes. I love the outcome ^-^ Do let me know when you're online so I can give my payment

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Arcadia 🌸 said:

Uwaa! She's so pretty! I love it so far! You can go ahead and color it~ 

Your chibi is so cute! I don't need any changes. I love the outcome ^-^ Do let me know when you're online so I can give my payment

waaahhh!!! so kawaii!!!!! *drools <3<3<3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arcelle said:

@Mei Magnolia Sketch is ready. I'm kinda busy today, but I'll continue work as soon as possible!

Hide contents

f6e436f42b.png

Okies, i like it so far /lv

Sure sure, i dont mind waiting ^^
oh btw @Arcelle, i'd like to point out a minor detail that i'd like u to add xp
the ancient gold adornment costume got "a kind of mini wings" actually
and it should look like this xD
59rqbLo.png

Edited by Mei Magnolia
added more details
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mei Magnolia said:

oh btw @Arcelle, i'd like to point out a minor detail that i'd like u to add xp
the ancient gold adornment costume got "a kind of mini wings" actually
and it should look like this xD
59rqbLo.png

Oh, oops! Sorry for missing that, and thank you for pointing it out. I'll fix that when I get back to work on your chibi. /heh

• Like 2

On 4/9/2017 at 4:45 PM, Mistreil said:

Yes, of course! Just let me know what you want and I'll get to it... hopefully when my friends are leeching me :9

/lv Welcome to the art corner ya'll! Sorry a bit delayed on all of this >___<! 

Your IGN: Jessu
What you're commissioning: Both >:)

Commissions may take anywhere from a few hours to a week (or more if there's a lot to get through)!

msiMP50.png

Sorry it took so long to post, have been busy the past few days! Really enjoying all the artwork you are putting out for everyone!!! :> I am excited to see more. Lemme know though if you don't do couple stuffs! :v Ahuheuheue. 

Edited by jessu
  • Like 2