Sign in to follow this  
Mistreil

Arcelle + Mistreil's Art Shop Thing

Such amazing artsu! So lovely to see delightful creations on tRO! /no1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@fumiddition @noxeric @GM Elixia Thank you for your kind words!

Aaaaand thank you to everyone who posted in this thread! We managed to hit 100 replies in just a little bit under one month, ahh..
Speaking of, I do want to celebrate one month of playing tRO and making the art shop with Mistreil, so expect something in about 4 days, hehe. /heh

Thanks again for everything! We've managed to buy so many things with all of your help. /fsh

• Like 5

Thanks to all the kind comments (which... I'm not going to tag because Arcelle already did, hehe...)! 

ad8b18c631.png

Aaaand... I decided to put up sticker-like-thingies for sale -- they're pretty simple but I like emojis and stickers, so... `w`)9

0c7eaf489b.png21379e666d.png8fb5563322.png

(In hindsight, my soul linker may not have been the best choice for these because her mouth is hidden behind her mask, heh...)

Price for 1 sticker is 15 TC, and each additional expression (for the same base sticker; expressions can be anything you'd like) is 2TC (so the above 4 would be 15 + 2 * 3 = 21 TC).

Linearting things is suffering.

Edited by Mistreil
  • Like 8

sd21.jpg.f705a5cf8c32d4ac3ff96d1b5d1e0a98.jpg

thanks! lol

Edited by Bill
  • Like 1

Can I post for my boyfriend's char and I to be added together? '3'

Mastela:
imageproxy.png.f2816bed754b4a28ad7ec697558fbd1c.png
Personality: Serious

Balmung:
59125c14c45d2_imageproxy(1).png.a9e89b6349f9c778827cad5d2c6316b3.png
Personality: Shy :3

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arcelle said:

Going to try and get at least all sketches done today. >:)

@Mei Magnolia Let me know if you need any changes!

970acd96c1.png

Sorry for the late reply, its all good. And i'd like u to add the weapon. The image of the weapon are included on the ref. Its the SOM a.k.a staff of magi :)

• Like 2

I would like to be part of the canvas please! such a lovely thing you're doing for the TRO community ^^ 

Spoiler

These are his old refs, I kinda updated his look a bit (refer below!) But I thought the ref sheet is still helpful for eye colors and personality etc :D 

Kossploss refs by kossploss-wyk

Current look: 

update.jpg.b270f2b16f124fc505b5292a9915b56f.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arcelle said:

This is such a cute idea and a sweet way to give back to the community omg ;__; /lv
I'd like to slide my Super Novice in - you can find her art reference here (and her sprite in my signature, if you will!). A word to describe her would be cheerful~
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I hope this wallpaper fills up wonderfully!!

• Like 1

Hi, your ART so lovely /awsm

Here are my characters and some pics but they are so many you can choose which to include please (I love the Memories of Lovers Mid Costume the most since it has hearts and wings) my main character is the one with shoulder length hair (thanks!): 

One Word To Describe: Ethereal :wub:

14915396_1607747522862309_3556453620410039644_n.jpg

screenTalonRO3630.jpg

• Like 2

oh and i'd also like to be in the part of the canvas! :D
so here we go:

Spoiler

kyvXJ7e.png

• IGN: Mei Magnolia
  • Class: High Wizard
  • Hair, Eyes, Cloth colour: hairstyle : #49, Hair Colour: #17, Eye colour: Light Blue, Cloth Colour: #553
  • Headgear: top: White Rose Princess Costume, mid: Protection Feathers costume, low: Whistle Costume
  • Personality / Description: Queenish Image :) , always calm and composed at any situation

and also pls include this char of my bestie's :)

Spoiler

unknown.png

thank you! :D

• Like 2

I'd love to be in as well~

Mefibunny -

Spiraling

Lenneth -

ss+(2017-04-15+at+05.33.29).png

Mysterious

Edited by Mefiliae
  • Like 2

Ahhh, thank you very kindly for this opportunity! It's really nice of you. ;-; And such a fun idea!

I only have this screen on-hand right now, but if you need more details, please let me know! (She's wearing Protection Feathers, Cheshire Cat ears, and white waving scarf. Hairstyle is long with the low ponytail in back.

AijZM7h.png

In a word, Harmony Rose is Dutiful.

Thanks again for the lovely opportunity! <3 Your little high priestess looks adorable!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arcelle said:

@jessu

c581bf5fa8.png

OMFG :v *squacks* THIS IS SO ADORABLE. Thank you again for my short notice change! Which character do I send payment to again or are you around in-game sometime? /slur Also if you're REALLY bored, I would LOVE to have Jessu (HP in this piece) displayed in your chibi wallpaper piece! ;'D

Edited by jessu
  • Like 3

Whoaaa~ I'd love to be part of it! :D 

Female version please with the moose hat, unless you wanna stick with official RO art? And I know you said one word but umm I already have this ref ready.. Do you still need a word? /heh 

Spoiler

Rice%2520Dispenser_zps0mxsvujm.jpg&key=7

Also, can I be sitting next to Jessu? Thank you so much! :D Also.. Summoning the other art wolves @Aryll @Sakura Miyu @Knightess Vee.

Edited by Arya
  • Like 1

Whoaa free spot for your wallpaper?
Here's the shameless sniper :D

Spoiler

lsC0zv8.jpg

Would love to see my sniper in your chibi form :P
Thanks, have a nice day~

• Like 1