Jump to content
Tsukikai

Mirage (Social & PvM)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Still Any Open Slots for (New) People?

 

IGN: Sinoky

 

Edited by sinoky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2019 at 4:13 AM, sinoky said:

Still Any Open Slots for (New) People?

 

IGN: Sinoky

 

Just three spots left! Feel free to pop by Archer Village and drop me a PM (Harmony Rose)! I'm usually chilling there. Marv the Yandere also has invite if you happen to see them around, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After an inactivity kick...

Mirage is opening back up for active recruiting! /lv

You can find me (and/or Marv / EA) in Archer Village if you would like to join! Or feel free to PM!

Lutie photoshoot is coming up this month, as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lutie Photoshoot is THIS THURSDAY, guys! There are reasons we had to move it to a few days sooner. But in the case that lots of people cannot make it, I will push it back a week if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to Guild member issues / setbacks, etc, the photoshoot will have to be postponed again.

Let me know either here, in-game, or on Discord, what time next month will work well for you guys! We can do a kind of "Christmas in July" photoshoot in Lutie. Haha. /heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lamia said:

Wow, How are you guys @Amissapanda @Maruvin 😛

Heyyyy~ Long time no see, Lami! Doin' okay. Got a new comp after the last one died. So I've been able to be active again.

How are things with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2019 at 1:37 PM, Amissapanda said:

Heyyyy~ Long time no see, Lami! Doin' okay. Got a new comp after the last one died. So I've been able to be active again.

How are things with you

Well.. i was on break since months, so nothing much.

Oh, Good to know. Atleast you didn't miss anything while you were out and manage to hop in again to see whats up with Iduna that people talking about haha.. Is the savepoint still the same? I'll drop by when i login.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lamia said:

Well.. i was on break since months, so nothing much.

Oh, Good to know. Atleast you didn't miss anything while you were out and manage to hop in again to see whats up with Iduna that people talking about haha.. Is the savepoint still the same? I'll drop by when i login.

I see, I see. Yep, we still hang in AV. Though I won't be on until tomorrow. But you'll probably see a few folks there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya! I haven't played in about 3 years.. almost 4? I have decent gears and the will to learn the ropes again if you'll have me. ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, Ring said:

Heya! I haven't played in about 3 years.. almost 4? I have decent gears and the will to learn the ropes again if you'll have me. ♥

Of course! Anyone is welcome, new or old, experienced or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2017 at 2:08 PM, Maruvin said:

Mirage Runs

 

By my observation as a core, these are the following guild runs that we can do as for now:

Abbey (leveling party)

Odin Temple (leveling party)

Dimensional Gorge (leveling party, depends if StarGlad is available)

Juperos (two words "transparent plates")

Geffenia (depends who has the quest)

Abbys Lake

Thanatos Tower

MVP hunt (not every boss though)

Eden Group Quest (for cool and usefull stuffs)

 

Guild Event
Lutie Photoshoot  ( July 2019 )

 

 

Since Tsu have no time updating the 1st post, ill re-update some things on the 2nd Post frequently

Edited by Maruvin
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, Maruvin said:

Since Tsu have no time updating the 1st post, ill re-update some things on the 2nd Post frequently

Thank you, Marv! That's a big help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guild Photoshoot will be FINALLY taking place on Sunday, July 14th at 8PM EST! (That's 8AM Monday for Phil/Malay and 1AM Monday for the Europeans!) Lutie will be the town this time! And we'll be matching up in pinks/purples for the guild colors and corresponding gear to wear for the shoot (white headgears will also work). Please correlate your colors/outfit before the shoot! You can also save styles in the stylist NPC to easily find it again!

I look forward to this fun little event with all of you! /lv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi guys! New member here. IGN: -Tristram. 

 

Sadly, I can't participate at the photoshoot coz I shall have been at the office by that time. Nonetheless, I'll see you at Archer Village. I usually stop by there when I'm not farming GN's or stuff. xD

 

Looking to link up with one of the party runs. Not quite sure though if you would want a DD sinx in the group but hey, character's a fun guy. /heh 

 

 

Edited by sto0g3sz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, sto0g3sz said:

Hi guys! New member here. IGN: -Tristram. 

 

Sadly, I can't participate at the photoshoot coz I shall have been at the office by that time. Nonetheless, I'll see you at Archer Village. I usually stop by there when I'm not farming GN's or stuff. xD

 

Looking to link up with one of the party runs. Not quite sure though if you would want a DD sinx in the group but hey, character's a fun guy. /heh 

 

 

aww

Your char is more than welcome to join some random runs, and join our Mirage discord so you can keep track of whats going on in the guild.

/ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...