Sign in to follow this  
GM Cherri

Banner Contest Winners!

Banner-Contest-17.png

Apologies for all the delays but your stunning arts definitely made our jobs painful~ That said, the winners of the banner contest are as follows:

520x100

@Tofunee

large.tofunee.gif.34a207a530ca5fd7965025cfe0f75df7.gif

@crayna

large.58eb5a3a64177_crayna2.gif.b85254763a01e00ca2a5e28bd4806713.gif

@yawnallday

large.yawnallday.gif.a63cecc0fb74c0ce62411967404a8ecb.gif

468x60

@crayna

large.crayna3.gif.764b850e9aa50ddd5ec7ecbbda999bd9.gif

@Tofunee

large.Tofunee.gif.ab304e607ea72e7d03f85645c56f6cdb.gif

crayna

large.crayna1.gif.ab23e208bfd29ab6bcbf09ce35ebf0b8.gif

Congrats to our winners and those who won multiple times! There were a lot of great entries and we're proud of the community for really bringing their best in this! That said... It's been decided everyone who submitted an entry will be receiving a little something as thanks for your hard work!

• Like 8

Congratulations winners! 

It was hard to pick the winners and you all deserve a job well done ~ /lv

• Like 1

To be honest with you, I feel a bit disappointed... We had a lot of amazing works from many different players but only 3 players won... :huh:

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and to all participants. You did a great job :)

58 minutes ago, CemeteryGates said:

To be honest with you, I feel a bit disappointed... We had a lot of amazing works from many different players but only 3 players won... :huh:

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and to all participants. You did a great job :)

That was explained in the very first post of the event. Keep in mind that it's a competition. Not everyone can win.

13 minutes ago, GM Seiren said:

That was explained in the very first post of the event. Keep in mind that it's a competition. Not everyone can win.

It's just sad to see 90% of the prizes in the hands of only 2 players. But of course that's part of the competition. I just wanted to share my feelings, not a big deal. 

On the other hand I have to say thank you for this Contest. This one made me learn a lot about Photoshop and it wasn't in vain for sure :) 

35 minutes ago, CemeteryGates said:

It's just sad to see 90% of the prizes in the hands of only 2 players.

So you are saying it would be better to pick different people, even if someone else would deserve the prize? Doesn't make much sense to me to be honest. As Seiren said, the rules were clear and nobody was forced to join, complaining about the outcome (and that's what you are doing) sounds a bit odd to me.

Anyway, congrats to all winners!

If I could have anyone who participated in the event PM me their in game name, I can get to sending you all nifty things

Sign in to follow this