Sign in to follow this  
-Tristram

Lord Knight at a lost

Good afternoon. I'm a Lv. 97, jlvl. 60 BB LK who is presently confused at choosing a decent farming spot to boost my finances. Please refer to the SS for my build and current equips. My end-goal is to purchase the ff. equips so I could farm on high end places:

1. Devi  and LOD Proxy

2. Sleipnir GEC/ Eddga

3. Valkyrie Helm Gryphon

4. Bone Plate/ Ebon Armor with suitable card

5. Celebration Ring/ Acc with HP card

6. Mid Headger with STR+1

Your inputs are gladly appreciated. 

screenTalonRO001.jpg

Edited by Tristan

1. Sick of breaking down the great natures from sleepers? go spear build with a Carled and hunt mavkas using Spiral.

2. You could also try verit hunting. Minorous and verit cards are worth close to their TC costs on the reward guru but the immortal hearts can maintain the income, sadly they are not aggresive so you have to use provoke often. And without immunity to stun, Minorous' would whack you once you get stunned.

3. Love to practice the BB build even further? Go Magma 2 for your preparation in Geffenia as Nightmare Terror loves to suck your SP pool like Incubus

4. Want more challenge, then head straight to Geffenia seems like you are looking forward to it with that Bathory Meteor Plate.

5. Wanted to test your luck, mettle and mastery of the BB LK build? Dragons would welcome you in Abyss 3.

An LK BB build with a VF[SG][SG] can pretty much go anywhere. Just wear the suitable armor and you're good to go.

Just a question. Why AGI???? In my opinion Vit helps you survive better along with hell poodle card. Why bother to put that much agi?? Just keep on watching that parry buff and recast whenever it's low. With that much AGI, there's no much ASPD added even if you have used up a berserk pot and had two-hand quicken on. Just go SVD. It's better to pump up dex if you feel like you can't spam BB as you would like it. But if you are surviving with that build, then don't mind me.

Edited by Habbuck

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding the AGI question, I always thought that higher ASPS would trigger more BB per min. I might be wrong here. Rather, please enlighten me as to the benefits of an SVD build (with 60-70ish) agi utilizing BB as its main arsenal.

1 hour ago, Tristan said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding the AGI question, I always thought that higher ASPS would trigger more BB per min. I might be wrong here. Rather, please enlighten me as to the benefits of an SVD build (with 60-70ish) agi utilizing BB as its main arsenal.

The cooldown of BB is ASPD based and if you plan to spam BB then aiming for a high ASPD is really good. Sadly, BB has a cast time too and in order for you to really spam BB, you need 150 dex and 190 ASPD. Even if you have 190 ASPD, your cast time will still depend on the amount of your DEX so there will still be some sort of delay at 190 ASPD because of the cast time. Check on the calc, there is an option to check on the cast time/cast delay. At 190 ASPD you will have no delay but you'll still suffer from cast time. It's either you have 190 ASPD or insta cast BB but I cannot think of any build that would give you 190 ASPD along with 150 dex or 0% cast time.

Edited by Habbuck

there is a cap for 3 skills per sec. 185 aspd is all it takes - and ppl say that if you have high ping, you should go 186..

• Like 2
  • Wah 1

On 4/30/2017 at 5:11 AM, howrah said:

there is a cap for 3 skills per sec. 185 aspd is all it takes - and ppl say that if you have high ping, you should go 186..

Got it. Habbuck suggested that I go SVD instead and keep my agi at a minimum. Would the said build be effective in a BB LK?

I used 99 STR, 99 DEX back when I was farming.  If you one-shot mobs, you could kill them (and everything behind your target) before it even lands a hit on you because you have IC BB.

Edited by Mosjoandy

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, Habbuck said:

4. Want more challenge, then head straight to Geffenia seems like you are looking forward to it with that Bathory Meteor Plate.

I found that partying my LK with my ME HP works well in Geffenia, even though all my Kaho, Deviling, Eddga, and Bathory are on my HP. The only good gear I have managed to save up for so far for my LK is a single Celebration Ring and VF (without the cards). But HP takes care of all the Succubi/Inccubi and LK BB all of the Violies, Fallen Angels, and Bloody Knight. LK also picks up the all the loot, so there are very few trips back to town. I imagine that with a properly geared LK farming rate would be better. So I second this option. 

Edited by lonepaladin

Farm sqi bonus ingredients or bulk item (like comodo leather) needed for quest that are popular.

Winter scarf making is up now, Go farm juperos02. Bring HP park it on the southern part. LK with VF provoke+bb main target apocalypse each drops of manteau ranges around 600k-1m depends on market demand. Plus steels and elus and sqi items. /go 

Edited by Jailbroken