Yumiko Yukio

How to get rich without getting bored

On 5/27/2017 at 8:51 AM, Sekizan Takuya said:

its why we play bruh, to escape, but some point in your life you gotta get your shit together and stop playing or atleast manage your social life and gaming life as well as getting a job. so do it now.

Very true... 

Game for relax your stress, if u found grinding is hard. Why not try challenge MVP like me. 

When I get bored, I will go farm high Orc and waiting for Orc Hero. Challenge low tier MVP alone is great. 

On 4/30/2017 at 10:45 PM, Yumiko Yukio said:

Simple, make 3-4 chars/farmer, purchase bonus bundle

1. Buy these core equips

*LKH

*2x Celebration Ring

*+7 deviling muffler

*Sleip eddga

*dex3 formal suit bathory

*mistress int mid

2. Make HP and HW sell HP leech 2m/hr, do MVP with HW

Equips: +9 Staff of piercing

Platinum shield

3. Make champ FARM DG (diablos manteau 20m each)

Equips: +7 lkaleet akakak

Gloom str3 odin blessing

Alice shield (optional)

Incubus mid str1

4. Make sinx farm geffenia (4.5m/hr)

Equip: rental excalibur, ice pick

Make those and switch items and you are good to go. Try farming 2hrs each char instead of doing geffenia all day, good luck! (thats how i got my first bris sting in 1 week)

Da question is... how to farm these without getting bored first? D;

Got mah first Celeb and im already crying thinking about getting a second one ; w; and Sleip! And MISTRESS AAAAAAAAAAAA

Tfw need all of these to not bored but got bored tired trying to get all of these ;; w;; mah farming income aint much tho i guess im just bad ;; w;; i did mah best i did mah best buhuuuu ';;; w;;

Edited by Jirokure
  • Like 1
  • Heh 1
  • Sob 3

18 hours ago, ~ KhimmyXD ~ said:

I somehow fail to see the answer to "without getting bored" thing. /sob I badly need it.

ME TOO :( i stopped playing hahahha i just log in to afk or nothing more :(

22 hours ago, Jirokure said:

Da question is... how to farm these without getting bored first? D;

Sleepers all the way, that is how i got items. and then geffenia and the rest is history hahaha

On 8/30/2017 at 6:11 PM, ~ KhimmyXD ~ said:

I somehow fail to see the answer to "without getting bored" thing. /sob I badly need it.

thats why i always ended up sit my sn and stalking novice character at prontera instead of farming xD and randomly go buffing them stalking style lolol xD like you and your friend before bahahaha xD

4 hours ago, Jirokure said:

thats why i always ended up sit my sn and stalking novice character at prontera instead of farming xD and randomly go buffing them stalking style lolol xD like you and your friend before bahahaha xD

Ohh thats you. hahaha right. Thanks for that btw /gawi 

15 hours ago, ~ KhimmyXD ~ said:

Ironic lol

true. We;;, i got banned for using global channels for misunderstanding for 1 month. so i stopped playing, and when the ban got lift up....i lost the fire to play anymore .... i dont help newbies either. yesterday i gave someone EBW and some garments and shoes :D

we're still visitors here. guess i'm even worse. i wouldn't even take people in... if possible, invited or not.
eww, people XD
that doesn't necessitate people don't care at all. (look at theory of mind, empathy)

if i'm bored playing the game, i'd just do other things and go back when i'm in the mood.

• Sob 1

Btw for the dg champ build, if u want a cheaper weapon u can go for +9LBW[2xak], still able to hit 200k as long as u have gloom and around 1.6k sp and maximize str. Also if u wanna hunt additonal stuff from dg u can wear a wine cup(mastela fruit drop) +loyal gondor pet(special bonbon). I juz made a prof to give me sp when im not selling gj leech.

As for farming to get those equips. I suggest u make a stalker first, start from makva using normal attk, farm till u get a gec in footgear(bunny slippers is a nice one), then start bowling bash them. Stalker a good starting char as it is extremely versartile, u can switch from farming bowling bash stalker to leveling storm gust stalker anytime u one, only thing is u nd celeb rings for IC.

At least if u get bored farming using stalker, u can change ur skill. 😂

Edited by MoonSun&Stars
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 7:22 AM, Bill said:

Make a cute female char and flirt all day. Best farming eva

tits me senpai <3

On 5/1/2017 at 7:15 PM, GayBoy said:

Is not all games in life all my friends. Enjoy while you playing, farming is just the part where you struggle but later you will enjoy with the zenys you have.

Don't sit too long in front of PC, spend sometimes on family & friends. If you are like me without friends then go for a workout. That's what i do, you sure have your own things to do./gawi

Please don't shoot me, just an advice from a old man. Peace y'all./dum

I agree too. After 2 years I finally got my 1st SQI ,Sleip[gec]. Enjoying this game  so much just farming at Mavkas. Me, I make sure that everything is balanced. For now I'm just playing 30mins in the morning before breakfast and then go to work. And then before sleep maybe 1 hour maxed. Cause I got little ones to feed. And my wife don't nag me much in that setup haha.

Now, i see, you have studied alot regarding these gameplays which almost take me an hour or two until i reach this thread. 

It is still important to have also life outside the game, just like the way you studied and strategize your gameplay, it is the same in real life. You have to see what community, circle of people you may opt to seek advice or to talk to atleast. Like what you said in having a goal of getting bris is the very same goal of achieving your dreams in life. My piece of unsolicited advice is to balance evrything, or should i say you have enought of this game, try also achieving goals in life the way you awesomely did here in the game. Anyway you can always look back to your account. I was also playing  this games years back prior my return this year and to my surprise my ingame accounts were intact. I find job and further study for career advancement. Now it is more fun to play game while enjoying both words(game/real life). I also have the same thots before, that i might end up being a failure but hey i surpass it. My realization is that playing the game is just the same in living our lives. The only difference is we respawn in our save point in the game but in real life after death we have no longer a chance to rearrange our lives. Bottom line is when we still breath and kicking it is never too late to set and reach our goals, cheer up. Let your drive in game be your guide in achieving things in real life. 

P.S. Most of the wisdom and ideas i share and used in real life came from this game, so it really helped me alot. Remember that this game(RO) was based on a reasearched norse mhytology and icelandic scripts. I mean if you learned them specially characters and their skills and quest linked to them. You're having an inclination of knowing different types of persons and their line of field. I may sound absurd but it is true. I know professionals and even ranked admins who still love to play and relate this game in real life scenarios. 

I think i said alot 😅😅😅 forgive me with this very lengthy comment. 

Btw thank you for the very nice guide from sinx farmer down here to avoid boredom  of farming. I hope this help you though it may not be as helpful as your guides are. 💖 

• Love 1

On 3/9/2019 at 8:52 AM, mercadoaquino said:

Now, i see, you have studied alot regarding these gameplays which almost take me an hour or two until i reach this thread. 

It is still important to have also life outside the game, just like the way you studied and strategize your gameplay, it is the same in real life. You have to see what community, circle of people you may opt to seek advice or to talk to atleast. Like what you said in having a goal of getting bris is the very same goal of achieving your dreams in life. My piece of unsolicited advice is to balance evrything, or should i say you have enought of this game, try also achieving goals in life the way you awesomely did here in the game. Anyway you can always look back to your account. I was also playing  this games years back prior my return this year and to my surprise my ingame accounts were intact. I find job and further study for career advancement. Now it is more fun to play game while enjoying both words(game/real life). I also have the same thots before, that i might end up being a failure but hey i surpass it. My realization is that playing the game is just the same in living our lives. The only difference is we respawn in our save point in the game but in real life after death we have no longer a chance to rearrange our lives. Bottom line is when we still breath and kicking it is never too late to set and reach our goals, cheer up. Let your drive in game be your guide in achieving things in real life. 

P.S. Most of the wisdom and ideas i share and used in real life came from this game, so it really helped me alot. Remember that this game(RO) was based on a reasearched norse mhytology and icelandic scripts. I mean if you learned them specially characters and their skills and quest linked to them. You're having an inclination of knowing different types of persons and their line of field. I may sound absurd but it is true. I know professionals and even ranked admins who still love to play and relate this game in real life scenarios. 

I think i said alot 😅😅😅 forgive me with this very lengthy comment. 

Btw thank you for the very nice guide from sinx farmer down here to avoid boredom  of farming. I hope this help you though it may not be as helpful as your guides are. 💖 

Thank you. I almost shed a tear. I hope I'll not be a failure. Thabk you for your encouraging words ! I hope i can survive this game we call Life

On 3/12/2019 at 8:57 AM, Yumiko Yukio said:

Thank you. I almost shed a tear. I hope I'll not be a failure. Thabk you for your encouraging words ! I hope i can survive this game we call Life

Yes you can! 😉😉😉

• Love 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.