noxeric

Nox's Art Shop [closed]

Kisuka*    165

Welcome to art corner /lv I've stalked your deviantart and I saw a ton of Natsume and nyakosenseis ;w; 

I have a character designed after Natsume and I'm interested for him to be drawn by you! Please count me in your waitlist if you plan on doing one

• Like 1

noxeric    144

@Wise Sure thing! Just fill out the form first /com

@Tsukikai Awww, thank you for the warm welcome! /bo

@Kisuka* Hi there! Haha, yes my dA is full of them Nyankosensei and Natsume fandom~ Oh, I'd love to draw your character!!! Sure, I'll just add another extra slot for you! Just fill out the form first! /awsm

noxeric    144

I have nooo clue how to edit my first post ahahahaha help... /desp Here's the updated slots though!

Slots:

1. Wise
  2. Kisuka*

noxeric    144
1 hour ago, fumiddition said:

ooo hey buddy
i don't see those jumin pics here let daddy in/fsh

@fumiddition no to those pics pls~ It's not the place...maybe /shy 

It's your turn to post those precious~ Do it now! /go

Kisuka*    165
  1. Your IGN (to keep track of payment): Auroth
  2. Character sprite or art reference:583475985e052_referencekisu.png.a3f505db3a9cd52c0237a9367562de32.png
  3. Hair colour: Brown or pinkish blonde ;w;
  4. Eye colour: Gold
  5. Brief personality: His personality is much like Natsume
  6. Other detail (anything at all that will help) He used to have a white scarf (but I later changed it to red because it sorta fits his clothes) You can skip the celestial circle if you prefer

noxeric    144

@Kisuka* 

He looks super lovely! The red scarf does compliment him well /lv

You can mail the payment to Nox Levon in-game and I'll start drawing right away. I will update you with the sketch in case you'd like to point out any edits if that's okay with you?

noxeric    144

@Kisuka*

Heyya~~~/lv  I did browse through a lot of Natsume's pictures before I drew your character:

66K6gDA.jpg

please let me know if you want me to change anything and I'll do it right away whoosh! /go

• Like 1

noxeric    144

@Kisuka* Yes! Payment received! Thank you so much for commissioning me! /kis2

I've also finished your commission :D Here is the preview! I'd like to send you the larger version, but I can't message on the forums yet, so can I have your email for me to do so? So sorry for the trouble! /sry

rGi6FNT.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Also, since I have the time,  I'll accept another commission /ok 

I'm updating my post here since I still can't edit my original post (because I'm still a newbie member)  /heh

Slots:

1. Wise (awaiting details)
  2. Kisuka* (completed)
  3. [OPEN]
Edited by noxeric
  • Like 3

jessu    465

I would love that slot good ser :v Also dannnng, on the no edit status, struggle is real.

Edited by jessu

noxeric    144
1 hour ago, jessu said:

I would love that slot good ser :v Also dannnng, on the no edit status, struggle is real.

Ahahaha the struggle is real... /sob Sure! Just fill out the form in my first post, thank you! /lv2 

• Like 1

Wise    13

Hello, yeah I'm. Sorry for the delay, I will send you the screenshot and the info once I get home.

noxeric    144
6 hours ago, Wise said:

Hello, yeah I'm. Sorry for the delay, I will send you the screenshot and the info once I get home.

Ah, no worries /no1  Just wanted to check in. Just reply to the post or pm me later! Thanks for the update.  /thx

132    922

Hello!! Welcome to the Art Corner /lv I see a Zen, I click. (Although my bias is Yoosung XD but y'know) Actually... I see anything MysMe--- I click. /fsh

You have a nice art style!! /ok I have no funds right now but in the future hopefully I could afford one slot from you. I hope you enjoy your stay here~ Will be dropping by to see more of your drawings. 

• Like 1

noxeric    144
5 hours ago, 132 said:

Hello!! Welcome to the Art Corner /lv I see a Zen, I click. (Although my bias is Yoosung XD but y'know) Actually... I see anything MysMe--- I click. /fsh

You have a nice art style!! /ok I have no funds right now but in the future hopefully I could afford one slot from you. I hope you enjoy your stay here~ Will be dropping by to see more of your drawings. 

Hello!!! Thank you very much for welcoming me and for your compliments! You are too kind! /kis2

Yasss! It's Zen! I'm surprised you recognized him! I think he looks quite different in my style lolol! But you noticed him right away and that made me happy! >3< Aww, Yoosung is so adorable! I especially love him in his endings when he becomes so much cooler. But my favorite character in MysMe is actually Jumin and his cat haha! ^A^

I've browsed through your artwork as well and your skills are way too amazinggg for words~ <333 I'm looking forward to seeing more of those beauties! *___*!

• Like 1

132    922
7 hours ago, noxeric said:

Hello!!! Thank you very much for welcoming me and for your compliments! You are too kind! /kis2

Yasss! It's Zen! I'm surprised you recognized him! I think he looks quite different in my style lolol! But you noticed him right away and that made me happy! >3< Aww, Yoosung is so adorable! I especially love him in his endings when he becomes so much cooler. But my favorite character in MysMe is actually Jumin and his cat haha! ^A^

I've browsed through your artwork as well and your skills are way too amazinggg for words~ <333 I'm looking forward to seeing more of those beauties! *___*!

Not at all! /lv I think you drew him so well <3 And aa Yoosung. /sob He's just precious. 

I would love to see your Jumin drawings cause I know you have some *wink wink* Maybe I better start my stalking game

Ahh thank you so much for your kind words too! /lv I'm glad you liked them. I haven't been so active in here but I still lurk around. /fsh

It's worth it. /heh 

• Like 1

noxeric    144
11 hours ago, 132 said:

Not at all! /lv I think you drew him so well <3 And aa Yoosung. /sob He's just precious. 

I would love to see your Jumin drawings cause I know you have some *wink wink* Maybe I better start my stalking game

Ahh thank you so much for your kind words too! /lv I'm glad you liked them. I haven't been so active in here but I still lurk around. /fsh

It's worth it. /heh 

Aww thanks for that~ Yoosung is indeed so precious >3<

Lolol~ I have a little few drawings of Jumin in my tumblr account. If you wanna have a look, it's at noxism @ tumblr .

I'm new to tumblr so there's not much stuff there yet, but Jumin's there haha! ^///^

Would love to see your drawings of MysMe too! Do share them with me! /com

• Like 1

132    922
On May 10, 2017 at 11:04 AM, noxeric said:

Aww thanks for that~ Yoosung is indeed so precious >3<

Lolol~ I have a little few drawings of Jumin in my tumblr account. If you wanna have a look, it's at noxism @ tumblr .

I'm new to tumblr so there's not much stuff there yet, but Jumin's there haha! ^///^

Would love to see your drawings of MysMe too! Do share them with me! /com

I'll check and hunt for those!! /lv Thank you~ I'm most active on my Instagram. And have been posting almost nothing but MysMe lololol http://instagram.com/himitsu_nk

💕

• Like 1

noxeric    144
14 hours ago, 132 said:

I'll check and hunt for those!! /lv Thank you~ I'm most active on my Instagram. And have been posting almost nothing but MysMe lololol http://instagram.com/himitsu_nk

💕

I've seen your artworks on Instagram! All those Mysmes!!! *________________* Love the way you draw them all! The fluidity of your art is amazing! <333 *stalking mode*

• Like 1

132    922
15 hours ago, noxeric said:

I've seen your artworks on Instagram! All those Mysmes!!! *________________* Love the way you draw them all! The fluidity of your art is amazing! <333 *stalking mode*

Thank you Nox!! I've seen your Jumin drawings too~ Hope to see more aaaa /lv