Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM Seiren

Features | Guild Recruitment Expansion

Extra update!

You may now add up to two (2) Co-Leaders to your guild page. Co-Leaders can edit all the guild page settings the same way the Guild Leader is able to as well as approve / reject invitation requests. This is, of course, not required.

Enjoy! :)

1 person likes this

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Erma
      Hey guys,
      I thought the community could benefit from one place listing tRO's active guilds, especially since not all of them have recruitment threads here. I will divide this listing into four categories based on the guilds' primary objectives (WoE, PvM, Social, Services), but I'll also include the symbols below next to their entries to indicate secondary activities. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible. 
      I hope this can become a useful resource for both recruitment purposes as well as those looking for a new home, but we can always scrap it if there's no interest. No hard feelings. 8) 
      Edit: Thanks for pinning, whoever did~

Join the Directory!
      Please post here or mail me the following:
      Guild Name Link (recruitment thread and/or website, or your tRO forum profile if you have neither) Your PRIMARY and secondary activities, if any (primary will decide which category you will be listed under) If you lead a WoE guild: please list which WoE (vanilla, unres, NT, FE, SE?) If you lead a guild that provides commercial services such as leeching or Seals, specify which also
      Legend:

TalonRO Guild Directory

⚔ WoE
      Crimson X NT thread
      Enigma V-SE thread | web

Ghostz V-FE V-SE ☺︎➴ thread | web

Lost Legion V-SE ➴ thread | web

➴ PvM

Crimson Guild thread

Nephilim ☺︎ thread | web

Nomine Domini☺︎ contact

On-Line☺︎thread | discord