Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fumiddition

art shop
█ OPEN █ ✿ Ardinda's (C)art

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Naise illustrations, if the waiting list is still available, may I have a slot too? 

Dats one pretty long waiting line /fsh

Edited by M a s h i` Desu

11 hours ago, fumiddition said:

Aw yes of course! Thank you so much for your interest - I'll have you in and let you know when I'm ready for your references! /lv

Nice, thank you very much /fsh

17 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

EYYYYY. Fumi. You are not a slacker. : < Please, please, please make sure you take time for yourself and to do other things like that. You're not a machine and you need to rest and recuperate and make time for you (especially with all the massive demand on you). Please take care of yourself! Trust me, I have carpal tunnel syndrome and it's not fun. Rest and relaxation are important, as is not overworking yourself. I hope you're not stressing too much. Your productivity has been, frankly, through the roof, especially considering the huge mass of zeny commissions you have lined up and what you've already accomplished.

I just worry about you. ;-; Take care, okay?

AHH AW ;__; Thank you so much for your kind words, Manda!! Sometimes I get to a point where if I don't draw by the end of the day I'm like what have I been doing today LOL but in all honesty it's just my own expectations and I definitely have to look past that and tell myself that I do do other things as well aha. Multitasking RO and drawing sounds great, but clearly impossible uhuuu /sob Oh yikes I bet it's terrible rubs your hands I hope it hasn't bothered you much and that you've been in good health as well T__T I'll be careful and try to find my balance again! Might have burnt my fuel out too soon haha THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS <333

9 hours ago, GM Zelda said:

Yassss, I'm so happy giphy.gif?response_id=5922f3c24e1baf8f21

LKJSFSF I laughed out loud omg this gif is beautiful /shy

9 hours ago, M a s h i` Desu said:

Naise illustrations, if the waiting list is still available, may I have a slot too? 

Dats one pretty long waiting line /fsh

Thank you so much!! I've added you in and will let you know when I'm ready for your references! /lv
Ahaha I knowww ;__; I must shorten it soon!!

8 hours ago, Restless said:

Nice, thank you very much /fsh

Anytime!! /lv

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, fumiddition said:

Thank you so much!! I've added you in and will let you know when I'm ready for your references! /lv
Ahaha I knowww ;__; I must shorten it soon!!

Thanks a lot for the slot. Don't worry just take your time. /ene

bffd9622f9164b1c078ad32792bf319c4ed4762ac12c319f08d1e31d41e100af.jpg

Already fangirled and spammed your inbox, Fumi! I hope you did not mind that. *q* I don't know if it's only me but I love the way you draw hands. That goes with your choice of poses, portraying their personality. I'll probably 'high jump' in your cart all the time to see those lovely artsu that makes me 'break fall'. Badum-tss. (Did I pass the pun game?)

PS: @lololoi your tomboyish champion. /spin

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, ilya ☆ said:

Already fangirled and spammed your inbox, Fumi! I hope you did not mind that. *q* I don't know if it's only me but I love the way you draw hands. That goes with your choice of poses, portraying their personality. I'll probably 'high jump' in your cart all the time to see those lovely artsu that makes me 'break fall'. Badum-tss. (Did I pass the pun game?)

PS: @lololoi your tomboyish champion. /spin

I never mind one bit!! My inbox and cart is my home please visit me anytime hahaha~
Ooh I appreciate you pointing that out *__* I like drawing them and especially hair as well since anatomy can get a bit hard sometimes
LOOOL omg those were great puns thank you for sharing hahaha /rice Puns for life~

1 person likes this

Hello, I haven't been checking art corner for awhile and I just had to ask my friend who drew his discord avatar when I saw it. I really love all your work :D

C-can I be put on the waitlist if it's not too much to ask for? Thank you.

5 people like this

13 hours ago, -Sugar- said:

GRs8yRr.gif

Hehe hey sugar sugar tumblr_inline_mm2wb67mxJ1qz4rgp.gif

9 hours ago, Iela said:

Hello, I haven't been checking art corner for awhile and I just had to ask my friend who drew his discord avatar when I saw it. I really love all your work :D

C-can I be put on the waitlist if it's not too much to ask for? Thank you.

Aw hello, thank you so much for the kind compliment! /shy
It's not too much to ask at all! I've added you in and will let you know when I'm ready for your references!

55 minutes ago, Nonoko-chan said:

Dun dun dun.... waitlist #2. Huehuehue

AHAH almost time to jump into my cart~ /ho

On 5/27/2017 at 11:31 AM, Nonoko-chan said:

Prepare thy hands Fumi.

My tentacle hands are ready for smacking /rice

OzO9OFS.png

Finished commission for @lololoi! Full size has been given through PM~

rZt4K5y.png

8 people like this

dskajdlflfaslkdjas.../spin Flat A-cup for days.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, ilya ☆ said:

dskajdlflfaslkdjas.../spin Flat A-cup for days.

LMFAO omg gently puts her in my cart /ho