fumiddition

█ SLOW █ ✿ Ardinda's (C)art

😍 Someone told me about this thread and I've been prowling it occasionally but it looked dead. Welcome back and nice to meet you ̶I̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶m̶u̶g̶y̶o̶u̶f̶o̶r̶a̶s̶p̶o̶t̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶n̶o̶w̶i̶f̶I̶h̶a̶d̶t̶h̶e̶z̶e̶n̶y̶.

Ahem. I mean, amazing art there. Looking forward to seeing more.

2 hours ago, Conscendo said:

😍 Someone told me about this thread and I've been prowling it occasionally but it looked dead. Welcome back and nice to meet you ̶I̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶m̶u̶g̶y̶o̶u̶f̶o̶r̶a̶s̶p̶o̶t̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶n̶o̶w̶i̶f̶I̶h̶a̶d̶t̶h̶e̶z̶e̶n̶y̶.

Ahem. I mean, amazing art there. Looking forward to seeing more.

aw that's so sweet of you! that's entirely my fault because irl just grabs you hard sometimes ww and we're all slaves of the almighty zeny
but thank you so much for dropping a comment and the warm welcome!! /lv i hope to update more in the next few days and i hope to see you around some time!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, fumiddition said:

aw that's so sweet of you! that's entirely my fault because irl just grabs you hard sometimes ww and we're all slaves of the almighty zeny
but thank you so much for dropping a comment and the warm welcome!! /lv i hope to update more in the next few days and i hope to see you around some time!

Ahaha..yes, irl is having the time of it's life with me for sure right now...OTL

And speaking of slaving for zeny..*twiddles thumbs*... if I may make a humble proposal, do you have time for an art trade (if only I could offer more in return...but another half body solo you've been doing) in place of a financial transaction instead?  I would abslolutely love to see my character as one of your wonderful artworks 😍 I will do a similar anime coloring style like this one:

https://forum.talonro.com/uploads/monthly_2019_07/Eva.png.a3efa91d73b0056de42f57cd7e666b63.png

Lineart will of course be clean! *bows*

Kindly let me know. I completely understand if you still prefer a healthy zeny payment.

Edited by Conscendo

3 hours ago, Conscendo said:

Ahaha..yes, irl is having the time of it's life with me for sure right now...OTL

And speaking of slaving for zeny..*twiddles thumbs*... if I may make a humble proposal, do you have time for an art trade (if only I could offer more in return...but another half body solo you've been doing) in place of a financial transaction instead?  I would abslolutely love to see my character as one of your wonderful artworks 😍 I will do a similar anime coloring style like this one:

https://forum.talonro.com/uploads/monthly_2019_07/Eva.png.a3efa91d73b0056de42f57cd7e666b63.pngUnavailable

Lineart will of course be clean! *bows*

Kindly let me know. I completely understand if you still prefer a healthy zeny payment.

oh nooo ;__; your art is soo cute!! an art trade sounds fun and thank you so much for considering the offer but unfortunately i'll have to decline for now T__T
only because i'm super swamped with commissions atm but if you don't mind the wait i may poke you some time for one when i can! i hope that's okay?

2 minutes ago, fumiddition said:

oh nooo ;__; your art is soo cute!! an art trade sounds fun and thank you so much for considering the offer but unfortunately i'll have to decline for now T__T
only because i'm super swamped with commissions atm but if you don't mind the wait i may poke you some time for one when i can! i hope that's okay?

Absolutely. A privilege you are interested as well. Take care of yourself for now, I look forward to your poking 😉

I am enjoying this art work. if you ever have a free slot let me know so I can farm enough money for a commission YAHOOO! 

• Love 1

On 8/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, GM Blackstar said:

I am enjoying this art work. if you ever have a free slot let me know so I can farm enough money for a commission YAHOOO! 

ww you're the coolest! i'll be sure to update the thread again when i have time for more art! thank you so much for your support ;__;!! /lv

this is amazing! I would be interested for my High priest ❤️ if you have time please let me know as well! completely in love with this! 

• Love 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:55 AM, GM Gowther said:

this is amazing! I would be interested for my High priest ❤️ if you have time please let me know as well! completely in love with this! 

wahh yes of course! i'll be happy to inform you when i have the opportunity! thank you so much for your interest ww /lv

• Fsh 1

Those chars remind me of some pips but not sure though. That stalker looks like a tsuntsun 😂

Welcome back fumi! 

Just now, Naght said:

Those chars remind me of some pips but not sure though. That stalker looks like a tsuntsun 😂

Welcome back fumi! 

they are for a friend i believe! and that's good to know LOL that means i got the description right haha
thank you naght! i hope you're enjoying the summer race /fsh

• No1 1

I believe those two are Rinny Rin and Ariase  My gut feeling tells me XD. Theres still time to do race! Get all the pro boxes! Hope ur hand is somehow better now to do more artsu ><

• Love 1

23 hours ago, fumiddition said:

they are for a friend i believe! and that's good to know LOL that means i got the description right haha
thank you naght! i hope you're enjoying the summer race /fsh

omg yes thats our char /lv awww soo adorebil
hope to see more of your artsu /lv

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Naght said:

I believe those two are Rinny Rin and Ariase  My gut feeling tells me XD. Theres still time to do race! Get all the pro boxes! Hope ur hand is somehow better now to do more artsu ><

my hand is okay so far! i take more precaution now to ice it after a long day ww
i wished i had the time to race though ;__; work comes first but i'm in loveee with the new costumesss T__T!!

57 minutes ago, Rinny Rin said:

omg yes thats our char /lv awww soo adorebil
hope to see more of your artsu /lv

your character is adorable and so are you n_n!!
thank you so much rinny! hope to see more from you too ww /lv

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, fumiddition said:

doodles of my beans before beddy bye zz

EDeKrcOUwAEZAT8?format=png&name=small

So nice to see your lovely chars again! Lyre is looking especially hot here. Ooof/swt2 And Ardinda is as adorable as always!

Always a pleasure to see your art, Fumi. Hope you've been well.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

So nice to see your lovely chars again! Lyre is looking especially hot here. Ooof/swt2 And Ardinda is as adorable as always!

Always a pleasure to see your art, Fumi. Hope you've been well.

haha i do miss drawing them and it's been so hard to draw with uni work lying around (':
thank you so much, manda! i hope you've been well too and enjoying some summer racing maybe? /lv

Wonderful creativity – a joy to view! Will definitely message you in the future for a commission. 😊

• Love 1

On 9/11/2019 at 4:51 AM, Rikki said:

Wonderful creativity – a joy to view! Will definitely message you in the future for a commission. 😊

ahhh you're too kind ;__; i appreciate it!! thank you so much for the interest ww i'd love to have you as a customer in the future! /lv