Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reeda

FARMS

I think there should be more support for trying to go and access maps that don't have much of an apparent reason for existing. Maps such as Kobold Fields(Gef_Fld4), Ghast Heim Chivalry(GH_CHV), ooooor North and West Comodo Dungeon. Parties need to go to these places or we'll never see any sort of items coming out of them, or any reason to going to them. Anyway, thats my opinion.

Feel Free to Add what kind of Farming parties would you'd like to see.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I do agreed with you and also support that we should have more maps/dungeon needed to discover for players to farm or even LEECHER. I don't know whether i said it right, anyway.

As for current server players number are increasing, for most of the well-known farming or place that people leech are becoming more and more people,

due to the increasing of people, the place where farmers or leecher map have significant increase of people and somehow become a war-zone where KSing is getting out of hand, and

players insulting each other because of mobs and spot problem.

I don't know whether this is a problem for others or not, or anyone bring this matter out to discuss. I been watching this matter for sometimes and of course is not a big problem,

but if we don't have any solution for this, soon or later it will be everyone problem. 

Of course if this is how it suppose to go in-game, then this is just my problem. I will apologize if i offence anyone.

Edited by GayBoy

While it is a nice idea to promote or ask for improvement of other maps' feasibility as an ideal farming spot or levelling ground for party, we should keep in mind that there is more than just "making a map party-worthy". You see, when you tweak just one map, it will likely cause these series of events like making other maps less attractive hence you're back to square one having achieved nothing at all. The same logic applies when you want an equity among all maps when it comes to party potential. Efficiency and player preferences also play a part.

Further exploration of the game might also enlighten you that some maps do have a purpose. For example, the aforementioned kobold map is a part of summer race, west comodo dungeon has medusa for its card and tao gunka. SQI ingredients and/or upgrade materials are gathered from a variety of mobs in different maps, and there is also the Hunting Board Quest or the HBQ.

Lastly, does a "FARMING party" even happen? Well, sure it does for a group of friends such as in Juperos. But I don't see the rise of another "farming party"-worthy map without it being abused or disturbing the economy.

I think that's why they implemented the Tam Tam Region.  

1 person likes this