Welcome to TalonRO - Impossible is nothing

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GM Luna

2017 tRO Loading Screen Winner Announcement

Yay, congrats to the winners, and thanks for the contest! /heh

1 person likes this

Amazing work everyone! And congratulations to the winners :)

4 people like this

I just reread the "rules" but originally the thread said all valid entries would get a box. But removing that last min isn't very cool.  Gms not cool.... not cool.

But anyways congrats to the winners.

22 minutes ago, Cherrios said:

I just reread the "rules" but originally the thread said all valid entries would get a box. But removing that last min isn't very cool.  Gms not cool.... not cool.

But anyways congrats to the winners.

I just double checked with our placeholder post regarding the event. The placeholder is the post we make on GM-only boards which we later copy-paste into the Event forums. There is no mention at all about every valid entry winning a box, sorry. It's always been Runner-ups, only. =/

1 person likes this

Oh, the Ginnungagap made it to the winners, I personally prefer the Biolab one /ok Yes, I am biased towards dark themed/dark shade arts /heh

Anyway, thank you and congrats to all the winners! tRO sure have many awesome artists /slur

2 people like this

It's your words against mine but it was there and you claiming it wasn't. Wow, just really disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Nheki said:

Oh, the Ginnungagap made it to the winners, I personally prefer the Biolab one /ok Yes, I am biased towards dark themed/dark shade arts /heh

Anyway, thank you and congrats to all the winners! tRO sure have many awesome artists /slur

It was a really close call for a lot of entries. The Biolabs one was nice, too! :)

What mostly decided the winners is how recognizable they were in terms of RO and TalonRO specifically. Quite some entries were very well done but were more like character commissions rather than exciting and representable images that one would like to see multiple times when loading the game.

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, GM Seiren said:

It was a really close call for a lot of entries. The Biolabs one was nice, too! :)

What mostly decided the winners is how recognizable they were in terms of RO and TalonRO specifically. Quite some entries were very well done but were more like character commissions rather than exciting and representable images that one would like to see multiple times when loading the game.

I see *guilty* So that's how winners are picked, I'll remember that on the next art contest /ok

Everyone did a marvellous job and I wish I could give them all the winning prize.

Looking forward to our next arty farty event, congraulations once again to our winners /lv

/omg I won the runner up? Omg, I really thought I wont make it /omg

/grat And congratulations for the winners! /grat

1 person likes this

Congratulations to the winners!!! Those gorgeous artworks omggggg //licks

2 minutes ago, Blankieta said:

Congratulations to the winners!!! Those gorgeous artworks omggggg //licks

.___. /swt2

2 minutes ago, Kurai Shónin said:

.___. /swt2

/rice/rice/no1 Knew you would win eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ///////// /shy

Just now, Blankieta said:

/rice/rice/no1 Knew you would win eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ///////// /shy

thankyou >u< 5th place though, i'll have to do a group pic if I enter next time

whoa... thx a lot to all gm teams !
congrats for the other winners too xD
keep up ur good art!!

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Hyuki69 said:

whoa... thx a lot to all gm teams !
congrats for the other winners too xD
keep up ur good art!!

well done >u<

Congratulations to all winners!

Creation of Boreas didn't win. Sad.
It would've been glorious on the loading screen. /meh

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Hartesya said:

agree lol

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Hartesya said:

3 hours ago, Daydreamer said:

agree lol

At least it was the most talked about, that's what I'm happy about haha

Congratulations to the winners! I'm happy the Seurat piece got in :D

Amazing works everyone! Congrats to all those who won! /lv

2 people like this

On ‎19‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 0:30 AM, Cherrios said:

It's your words against mine but it was there and you claiming it wasn't. Wow, just really disappointed.

anyone else remembers this? I -kind of- dont - if it were like this, I would submit an entry (some of you may remeber my pokemon drawings - so just immagine the loading screen) - since I did not submit anything, I believe that there really was no reward for "valid entry" (and there were some drawings that could actually encourage me....)

Grats to all the winners! I wish I could draw...

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, howrah said:

anyone else remembers this? I -kind of- dont - if it were like this, I would submit an entry (some of you may remeber my pokemon drawings - so just immagine the loading screen) - since I did not submit anything, I believe that there really was no reward for "valid entry" (and there were some drawings that could actually encourage me....)

You don't make much sense.

Edited by mais

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, howrah said:

Even if u draw with ur pokemon, i think it will not be a valid entry, because it's not RO-related.

And well we all know what happened but we can't do anything about the rules. So well have a nice day to u 

Edited by Aspartame

27 minutes ago, Aspartame said:

Even if u draw with ur pokemon, i think it will not be a valid entry, because it's not RO-related.

And well we all know what happened but we can't do anything about the rules. So well have a nice day to u 

We indeed all know what happened. A select few people misread the rules and spread rumours about these rules having been randomly changed which is simply not the case.

2 people like this