Sign in to follow this  
73m37

DG champ build questions

just a few questions:

1. GTB an essential item there?

2. can a TTT luna kaleet be enough to 1 hit the mobs there?

3. DL DI combo better than GEC with bk mid?

4. what armor to use there?

~thanks!

1. no, alice is the best choice but anubis buckler is good enough

2. akakak is better, calc yourself in calc.talonro.com

3. i prefer gec, up to u

4. gloom str+3 something

• No1 1

1. Get a Valk for the card, to further reduce by 20% (compound, not stack) the damage from Magnum Break and other stuff

2. TTT Kaleet can one shot, yeah. I got that one.

3. I use DL/DI Sleips combo and it works, it can one shot and the survivability is higher than with GECs (like when you get Pulse Striked while getting close to Asura).

4. Fire Armour if possible. Brownies love to cast a MB or 2 and that hurts a lot without proper armour. If it's STR+3 is awesome, but well, you can manage without it. And yes, Gloom Under Night Card.

i see. thanks, guys.

one more thing, is IC a must for DG champs? i mean asura can be interrupted, right? and if so, how can i achieve IC without suiken?

So if i have:

Kaho

+1str mid [bk]

pcb

2xcelebring

alice valk

luna kaleet [AkAkAk]

deviling muffler

fire armor [gloom]

shoes [moonlight flower]

How should i stat myself?

Well, assuming your Kaleet is +7, you need to stat like this:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caDbLbibIababbpbgabaiaapohaFaFaFaalkedTaaaaaahkaawifZwDjUhPfegwflcqvsaavsaaeehhajkkafaffaabkkaaaaaaflfaaah5aabaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

Think that the bonus STR from Jaguar Hat is added too (it gives Loud Exclamation skill, that you can swap, cast and regear with kahos and the rest of the stuff).

Yours is a bit squishy for my liking, I go with this champ:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caDbLbibIababbAa1abaiaapohfnfnfnaalkedTaaaaaahkaawifkwYjUhPfegwfjfmvsaavsaaeeheajkkafaffaabkkaaaaaaflfaaah5aabaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

I use TTT Kaleet and the DL/DI Sleipnir combo gives me a lot of damage thanks to the SP bonus, so I get more DEX and 50% more HP from the tradeoff, something that helps me survive Pulse Strikes and other damage.

With triple AK it would be even better, lol:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caDbLbiboabajbLbbabaiaapohaFaFaFaalkedTaaaaaahkaawifkwYjUhPfegwfjfmvsaavsaaeeheajkkafaffaabkkaaaaaaflfaaah5aabaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

You get almost IC, one shot kill and some extra VIT (lol). If you could squeeze 1 DEX from somewhere (like using DEX food, not sure about the price of a +1 DEX food to make it), then you wouldn't have issues with the slow down that valks cast on you.

Btw, I don't know others, but I don't go near the exorcism girl ones. Those cast critical wounds on you, making it a pain to recharge your SP with GJs (you need double or so); I focus on Valks and Brownies with my champ (the TTT one).

Still, I'm not sure if I would invest (further, in my case) on a Morroc champ. A Morroc SG uses similar gears and is more efficient, I read. Sadly, it's true that you need Megs (ouch!) and Eversongs (ouch!) to be fully efficient there (you can go with Celebs and DL/DI mix, but meh, it's way harder, I've tried and I drunk whites as if they were water). Once Miracled, it seems you can mob them a bit, making farming and leeching with it more efficient.

just a few questions:

1. GTB an essential item there?

2. can a TTT luna kaleet be enough to 1 hit the mobs there?

3. DL DI combo better than GEC with bk mid?

4. what armor to use there?

~thanks!

dont go for DG champ. hahaha , I remember my friend using 36k GJ's before he got a manteau. lol takes alot of time to get one , Just go farm steadily in geffenia then if you have like 1b+ go for a SG leecher if you really want DG

^yea i can remember when i found 2 dmants less than in 20 mins. Tell me how you gonna beat that with geffenia farming. If he wanna go DG Champ why not. Though i prefer Champ over SG. Onehit is too sexy.

^yea i can remember when i found 2 dmants less than in 20 mins. Tell me how you gonna beat that with geffenia farming. If he wanna go DG Champ why not. Though i prefer Champ over SG. Onehit is too sexy.

extreme luck. lol hahaha

Wow - resurrection of an old thread untouched for almost 5 years. Gotta get me an Yggdrasil leave as good  :)

In all honesty surprised not more content/questions around DG, may be the cost of items to 'play' there that stops discussion.

Enjoy server.

/spank

• Heh 1

15 hours ago, Spankerman said:

Wow - resurrection of an old thread untouched for almost 5 years. Gotta get me an Yggdrasil leave as good  :)

In all honesty surprised not more content/questions around DG, may be the cost of items to 'play' there that stops discussion.

Enjoy server.

/spank

Yeah, the amount of gear needed will be the problem 

Ps = im waiting for wife for hire to show up, so i can steal his necromancy image :)

what is DG, DL, DI stated for?, i want to start building a champ but there are a lot of things that i still dont understand quite well

DG - Dimensional Gorge - a location accessed by quest, where Diablos Robe is farmed and Incantaion of Morroc spawn. Gives quite nice exp if you can 1hitKO them, but requires to have good equipment to reach 190+k Asura

DL+DI - Dark Lord+Dark Illusion card combo. IMHO - second best card combo for asura champ after Incubus+GEC combo. This statement is arguable though, since in some situations the DI+DL combo works better.

Edited by Iskand3r