Sign in to follow this  
GM Elixia

TalonRO Springbreak Screentake Contest!

10 hours ago, KanashiHikari said:

Can i add sports related things like Volleyball net and more???

Hi @KanashiHikari! Yes you are able to but do strictly note not to add too much, we have a minimum of 50/50 ratio for pixel art vs actual in-game sprites. We would actually also prefer that you get creative to make the add-ons more tRO theme (eg. instead of Volleyballs you could opt for a poring instead).

Hope this helps! /no1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

~adriane~ here guys. Let's go for a spring break vacation with your @talonro family!! #TalonROSpringShot

TALONRO  2nd Piece.png

• Like 3

My Entry ♥

Challenges: GM Rainbow

Twitter Post: Twitter

IGN:Yumiko Yukio

(I had to make twitter so I can join! /heh )

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Edited by hopyamanipopcrn
  • Like 3

IGN: Zeon of the Blood Moon

Title: Amatsu-pring time love

I hope this adheres to all of the guidelines, brought out the alts for this one.

TalonRo Springbreak.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

hmm... is it possible to remove UI's or rather those hotkeys, chatbox and other stuffs before doing screen shot? can't seem to find any answers in goog. thanks o7

• Wah 1

Just now, BurgerSteak said:

hmm... is it possible to remove UI's or rather those hotkeys, chatbox and other stuffs before doing screen shot? can't seem to find any answers in goog. thanks o7

Try F11 :)

• Fsh 1
  • No1 2

In-Game Name : Kaska Yearsley

Entry #6 - Hugel, Best Parties Ever. #Springbreak2017

5949adb07fca2_HugelSpringbreakScreentakeTemplate-Copy.thumb.jpg.9c70a5471e9c61ede6e1e092396faea4.jpg

Challenges: GM Rainbow, GM Cherri.

Spoiler

Combination of Several In-Game Character's Screenshot. All screenshots are taken in Hugel in max resolution,fullscreen mode and lightmap on.

Just making a screenshot in the food court when a Minstrel and Gypsy start playing ensemble skills

and its fun. ^_^  Taking as many screenshot in different angle and distance as possible while performance last.

The Zoom-in/out function can't capture other players in the scene to bad ~_~

Entry #7 - Springgggg-tastic!! Mt.Mjolnir Experience

594b8b3704a8c_MjolnirSpringbreakScreentakeTemplate.thumb.jpg.dc9a51ce61b84b2b07b96afd14798147.jpg

Challenges: GM Rainbow, GM Mimi.

Spoiler

Combination of Several In-Game Character's Screenshot. All screenshots are taken in Mt.Mjolnir in max resolution,fullscreen mode and lightmap on.

I used nearly all my updated Alts mostly Extended classes and recurring guest. A few Filtering, Item Addition and bam, it looks great (for me).

Entry #8 - Hazy Spring, eat hearty! Today will ride the ponies

595123e247e24_HazyForestSpringbreakScreentakeTemplate.thumb.jpg.5d87467b6910d66936fb4892fd8e0e2b.jpg

Challenges: None

Spoiler

Combination of Several In-Game Character's Screenshot. All screenshots are taken in Hazy Forest (Bif_Fild) in max resolution,fullscreen mode and lightmap on.

To bad i cant bring least 15 person/char on this one... Took me a while before i got this good Screen. (mobs are evil, even with very high flee, we end up being massacred). Hoping and Wishing to win that pope pet :') good-luck everyone...

Entry #9 - Before Rachel, comes the rainbow

5954ba8dc9d6b_RachelSpringbreakScreentakeTemplate.thumb.jpg.d650839fc7fa8156f664f3cae574c23f.jpg

Spoiler

Combination of Several In-Game Character's Screenshot. All screenshots are taken in Rachel Sanctuary in max resolution,fullscreen mode and lightmap on.

LoL i found a sprite sheet somewhere in the internet that give me an idea and painstakingly take the lost child and entrance quest for this one (like in the Kiel Hyre) unfortunately i cant bring them all up due to level requirement (This is a combination of two screenshot 50/50 to be honest)

<< Previous Entries

Edited by SK2 Sakaray Skylee
Update
  • No1 1
  • Omg 1

8 hours ago, BurgerSteak said:

You need F11 a lot since the announcement pops the main chat box (Even the mini event girl, if you are in town)

/Effect Off useful only if you don't like the aura thing, skill effect backgrounds, and etc...

/Aura Off just simplifies the aura.

Some maps are better when Use Lightmap (Object Shadows) option is enable in the setting, but some map will appear darker when this option is selected (e.g. Comodo).

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 6:17 PM, crayna said:

IGN: ChaosGenerator

Didn't have a twitter account so had to make one.

001_framed-min.png

Challenges:

Reveal hidden contents

GM Elixia
GM Lance
GM Spica
GM Mimi
GM Zelda
GM Cherri
GM Luna

WOW 

On 6/20/2017 at 9:26 PM, Zeon said:

I hope this adheres to all of the guidelines, brought out the alts for this one.

TalonRo Springbreak.jpg

WOW

On 6/20/2017 at 9:26 PM, Zeon said:

TalonRo Springbreak.jpg

WOW

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow! So many entries! /fshYou guys really want to win that Casual Pope as your pet huh? I can't blame you, It's so cute that I want it for myself too! /heh

Just a quick reminder! You only have 4 days left to submit your entries/no1

• Heh 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Twitter Entry: Twitter

ENTRY #2

upload1-min.png

Please Spare my life for my puns /heh/heh/heh 

Challenge: GM Rainbow