hazelae    272
On 7/4/2017 at 9:06 AM, wasabe said:

We too old. XD

Yea we old af. Bout to roll up this weekend in my wheelchair.

Oh Shi-    12
On 7/2/2017 at 9:26 PM, Triggeres said:

ALALALLALALALALALLALALa....I miss Daio chan

Ahh, fun fact: I got to have Thanksgiving dinner with him and Aaron (Hobbes/Caerid Locke) quite a few years ago, good people.

Does anyone even read the Guild Forums much anymore? Feel like I'm basically writing on a wall in a cave at this point. Damn kids and their social media's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iBlix
      Greetings everyone!
      We are recruiting anyone interested in participating in Unrestricted WoE on Wednesdays at 18:00 server time. All classes are appreciated, should you be extremely well geared or not. Our objective is to introduce more people into WoE, expand our gameplay abilities, make new friends in the process, and respect our fellow WoE goers.
      Interested players should download Discord for WoE purposes. Either apply via the Guild Directory or look for myself in-game or one of my fellow commanders for invitations. We look forward to your application and attendance.

• By Arya

Welcome to Spring Equinox.
      e·qui·nox
      /ˈekwəˌnäks,ˈēkwəˌnäks/   the time or date (twice each year) at which the sun crosses the celestial equator, when day and night are of equal length       We are the other half of the Seasons family of guilds. Spring  is focused on the Wednesday (0500-0600 PM GMT +1) War of Emperium: First Edition (WoE:FE).
      Spring Equinox is devoted to Vanilla WoE: FE.
      The guild makes no distinction on whether you are new to WoE or not, but we expect our members to be loyal, committed and self motivated. If you are interested in joining us,  please don't hesitate to check out the Recruitment area of this thread. 
      Spring Officers:
      Dale, Ityan, Odan, Dei and Jane
      Save Point:
      Amatsu

Recruitment is currently: OPEN 
      We're currently looking for:
      Gypsy
      DD HW
      FS HW
      Devo Paladin
      Champ
      Soul Linker
      Apply HERE. Check out our Guild Directory entry, HERE.

Spring Equinox in Action:
      July 19, 2017 - Now that's a three way!

For our WoE video archive, please check THIS THREAD.
       Much love to the amazing and lovely @jessu for the banners.