Sign in to follow this  
GM Radius

TalonRO | Livestream Collaboration

Is it a issue im not on the TalonRO discord? if so just send me a invite and i'll join XD

Since i have multiple types of streams i dont know how often i will be streamin Ragnarok but again if its a issue just send me a Dm and i'll try to figure something out.

And ofc discord : Lirith#1797

Looking forward to stream more of TalonRO
Maria Camili

On 6/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, lirith said:

Is it a issue im not on the TalonRO discord? if so just send me a invite and i'll join XD

Since i have multiple types of streams i dont know how often i will be streamin Ragnarok but again if its a issue just send me a Dm and i'll try to figure something out.

And ofc discord : Lirith#1797

Looking forward to stream more of TalonRO
Maria Camili

Hello lirith!

Yes, you'll need to be on our Discord server as part of the setup process. 

Here's an Invite link to our channel for your reference. 

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCervwxt2Y7Pz9LOiFstpw
Twitch: 

Discord: Bobito#1821

Yes, i'm relatively new to live streaming as i just got my fiber connection. But if you look at my vids on my youtube page i frequently upload TalonRO content...
Also multi-streaming with 3 platforms (twitch,youtube, facebook live)

Edited by Bobito

2097382264_HEADERIMAGE.png.5f9023e9a9ad1882c86dac16637d87d7.png

Our Goal is to help grow our community and your channels to bring in new members to TalonRO.

Your role on Discord will be changed to Streamer as well as having the benefit of announcing your streams in-game via the Twitch NPC
(located in Payon). /no1

This title can be given to Content Creators! To be included in this program reply to this thread with:

1. Your platform channel URL (Twitch,YouTube, Mixxer etc...)
  2. Your Discord username
  3. Your forum profile ID number (its the number after "profile/" in the URL bar)

694061815_PATCHERFEATUREBANNER.png.d1c0265e7309b332ac387e44e2ad3047.png

1. Livestreamers must have:

A. Past broadcasts VOD's visible for audit.

B. Minimum of 2 unique broadcasts in a 2 week span on-going without missing 4 weeks in a row.

C. Minimum hours streamed must exceed AT LEAST 3 hours in 1 week.

2. Pre-recorded content creators must upload 1 video a month.

3. Giveaways (funded by us) and GM event incentives for your audience require you to have a microphone to maximize the involvement of your audience.

4. It should go without saying but all of the above mentioned is directly related to TalonRO content and nothing else.

(special considerations to these rules will be made if your previously consistant)

600779937_PATCHERFEATUREBANNER2.png.02d4df1b7181aa4ea0c2db23cb77b0e9.png

/fsh MORE VIEWERS!!!  /fsh

1. Giveaway products available for real time giveaway events at the request of the streamer. (limit 2 giveaway events per month per channel)

2. Realtime connection to a GM for a more unique content experience. And the full support of the staff to help grow your channel.

3. Streamer role on discord puts you near the top of the member list, and a secluded discord text channel with the entire staff.

4. Broadcast npc that displays the genre of your choice for the entire server to see and gain viewers from in house (to be used once per hour IF content genre changes) (if content genre does not change, use the npc only once per broadcast)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-FAQ-

Q: Can I be a streamer if I have no microphone?

A: Yes.

Q: Can I be in the program if I'm new and can only do early game content for now?

A: Absolutely!

Q: Can I stream other Ragnarok Online servers and still be in the program?

A: No.

Q: Can I request a GM to make an appearance or host an event on my stream if I'm not in the program?

A: Potentially (depending on the staff member's discretion).

Very interested in this program. Used to have a decent following when I was twitch streaming, and would be interested in building it back up again if you all still want to have me try to bring in traffic.

• Love 1