Theoivan

Sherwood alternatives for BB Bow Stalk

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to have some change in my stalker gameplay as I used to farm at sleeper using IP, and sherwood is just way too expensive for my current state.

I find bow stalker a lot more flexible and independent since it can easily switch elements, making it not only specific monster killer and after some readings as playing with calc the best bow i can(not) get is Catapult [2].

Need some enlightenment here guys, thanks!

18 minutes ago, s4w said:

+10 composite bow ( 2x santa poring 2x strouf)

it's on the geffenia farming guide of the wiki... https://wiki.talonro.com/Farming_Spots_-_Geffenia#Recommended_builds

try searching next time

9 minutes ago, elijahsp said:

That is the best bow you can get I believe.

Hello guys, thanks for the feedback i've read abt it actually and been using it currently but with 4 santa poring instead of 2 strouf.

But the dmg output for BB is still very low IMO.

Here's my eq

LKH

Robo Eyes [0]

FS [bathory]

Wool Scarf [Devi]

+10Compo [4 santa]

Shoes [GEC]

Clip [Sting]

Plan to add another 1 sting clip / gloves

My current damage output is around 4K (2x2K to incu/succu).

So apparently there's now all-rounder bow except for Sherwood? It's very unfortunate :(

get glove sting, not clip sting

I suggest you get dragon vest + manteau combo. also, get a pirate dagger

make sure you're using silver arrows and getting full buffs

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 8:41 PM, s4w said:

get glove sting, not clip sting

I suggest you get dragon vest + manteau combo. also, get a pirate dagger

make sure you're using silver arrows and getting full buffs

Thanks for the suggestion, 

Currently I've collected enough money to get myself a dragon set (bathory + devi) and currently I'm saving for celeb rings XD. 

With full buff I can do like 5.5K damage each BB to succu/incu. I know it's still much lower than using IP+Asper BB but the build is very simple and saves you from the hassle of returning every few minutes for asper. :D

I've done the triple clienting for Aspersio and Kaahi in the past and it was really annoying. Eventually when I just got Sherwood (but only one card in it), I tried the bow build. Even though I couldn't two-hit them yet, it was a lot more fun than before. And the faster BB cast/steal chance due to high dex, compensates a bit for it. Only your GJ consumption will be  a bit higher.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Yumiko Yukio
      Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V 3.0
      UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
      Requirements: 
      Triple Client (i'ts easy don't panic  ) Bonus Bundle Stalker w/ Level 5 Compulsion Discount ( because every 1z counts )   Married Soul Linker ( Kaahi, Kaizel ) Merchant w/ Level 10 Overcharge Priest with just Level 10 Blessing  
      Use Stalker to purchase your consumables:
      Grapes: 150z
      Empty Bottle: 4z
      (Grape Juice making totals 157z)
      Fly wing: 45z
      Butterfly Wing: 225z

Target per 6 minutes Kaahi:
      30+ Mastela Fruits
      15+ Rings
      30+ White Herbs
      30+ Blue Potion

Gameplay 1: This is how I play inside Geffenia
      Park your Soul Linker and a low level Priest at Geffen City 
      Throw the Lament to the fountain until it opens the warp; Kaizel > Kaahi > Bless then rapidly press enter your SinX to enter geffenia
      Fly wing - Steal - if 1 Succubus/Incubus - Soul Breaker- Look around map w/out walking, DON'T BACKSLIDE - Fly wing
      Fly wing - Steal - if 2 or 3 Succubus/Incubus Steal - if mobbed, steal atleast 1 or 2 - Meteor Assault 3x - Look around~~ Fly wing
      If Kaahi runs out, still try to tele and hunt incubi/succubi ( best is to steal if you can or if not possible, spam Meteor Assault ) until you die and re-spawn because of Kaizel then warp back to town.
      PS: With 4minutes Blessing, you are 150 DEX and it is almost you are Instant Steal, this boosted my income today!  
      ~ Faster Steal
      ~ Faster Skill; Soul Breaker and Meteor Assault are Instant Casts
      Computations:
      Merchant Over Charge to NPC (white herbs to buying shops at geffen @ 600z each)

Gameplay 2: This is how I play inside Geffenia

ALT 1 = !return (instant tele back home Geffen City)
      ALT 2 = !identifyall (to identify all loots before storing them to kafra)
      Throw Lament to fountain, hit enter until the last chat box before you are getting warp
      Buffs ,bless-agi, Kaahi Kaizel
      now Hit enter on your assassin.
      if you land on any map that is NOT, i repeat NOT gefenia02 (most popular map with bridge and safe spot), use ALT 1 to fly back home enter the portal until u reach the correct map.
      Why you'll do this? instead of walking or using fly wing, for me, this is a lot faster, although some of you might say
      " meh you can still encounter buses along the way so it is even " 
      well, i guess it is personal preference then hahaha   anyway, both game play will work so it is for you to try it out  
      Earnings: 
      30 Mastela Fruits x 5270z = 158,100z
      15 Rings x 17000 (Let's say average is 17,000z only because we can't tell if it's diamond, gold or silver; so this will be higher if you are lucky to get many diamond rings) = 255,000z
      30 White Herbs x 600 (don't sell lower than 600z, there are brewers opening a shop there at geffen buying 600z each, so save your white herbs if there is no one buying @ 600z ) = 18,000z
      30 Blue Potion x 3,100 = 93,000z

Total : 524,100 per 6mins Kaahi run
      1 hour = 60 minutes
      60/6 = 10
      524,100 x 10 =
      Gross Income :  5,241,000z

Expenses: 
      Per Kaahi run you will be needing
      100 Fly wing x 45 = 4,500z
      200 Grape Juices x 157z = 31,400z
      1 Butterfly Wing x 225z = 225z type or put in Macro ( ALT 1 in my case ) !return (it is free butterfly wing or tele to come back home) FREE!!!
      960z Doctor's Heal HP and SP x 10 = 9600  Having Bonus Bundle , Doctor heals your HP and SP for FREE!!!
      Total: 35,900z
      35,900 x 10 runs (for 1 hour total estimation) = 359,000z

NET INCOME: 5,241,000z - 359,000z
      NET INCOME = 4,882,000 zeny

Further details and explanations:
      These Calculations were updated and based on my experience as SinX in geffenia with the addition of  Blessing. Updated today March 22, 2017
      Net income may be higher, I just use the MOST amount of comsumables you will use inside the geffenia per 6 mins kaahi run. ( but i only use 80 fly wings per 6 min kaahi run )
      Computations for Gross Income may be higher too if you are so lucky that for every tele you make you will land in 2 to 3 or more incubi/succubi ( and if you got ring[1]  and Diamond Ring ) 
      And yes I calculate my Income by using this 6mins Kaahi x 10 to make a total of 60mins/1 hr run inside geffenia. Time used in transferring items to Kafra are not considered in this post.

For Reference, these are my Equipments on my Level 96/64 Sinx  and with the Addition of Blessing from a Priest
      +4 Lord Kaho's Horn STR+ 1 Mid [Marduk Card] Immune to Silence Chewing Gum +4 Formal Suit DEX+ 3 +4 Excalibur Fighting Spirit 6 and 5 [ATK 26 and HIT 10] +4 Ice pick Fighting Spirit 5 Double [ATK 24 and HIT 10] +4 Proxy Skin Fragment [Deviling Card] +4 Sleipnir [Eddga Card] 2x Celebration Ring Stats:
      STR: 99+49
      DEX: 99+51 ( So your MA and SBK are ICs )
      ATK: 659+56
      HIT: 266
      FLEE: 165
      LUK: 2+27
      ASPD: 139
      DEF: 34+13
      Subtract 10 points to the BOLD numbers after 4minutes when Blessing will run out.

I'm still not 99 and I still have some bonus stats when I reach max level.
      I hope you find this post interesting and gave you an information on how sinxs work inside geffenia. If you have any suggestions or new ideas, please feel free to comment down below

PS: Yeah I use Eddga card instead of GEC card, why? Because it is easier to pick up loots; and even if you have GEC card you will still spam your Grape Juice  DAAAAAAAAAANG IT MINI DEMONS!!! 
      And if you find GEC more useful, use it or just use which card on shoes you are comfortable with. (Gameplay if GEC Shoes is to backslide in/out to the loots if you are being overmobbed)

As for Stats if you want to have INT for SBK, lower your STR or maybe  try 70+ to 80+ as long as STR is divisible by 10 and the excess points, put it in INT. ( they say you can 1 hit SBK incu/succu even without BK, maybe it is because of putting INT. Either way, both methods, set ups will work  )

Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V3.0
      UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

• By FishWash
      I’ve seen some Stalkers using Plagiarized Storm Gust to kill Kasas at Thor, anyone know what kind of build they’re using? Seems like they have instacast, too. I assume they’re using a Bazerald and Kaho’s. Is it possible to do this with low level gears? 
    • By nise mono
      Hi all!

When farming with stalker, are there times when I will just use auto attack instead of BB? because I'm wondering whether to buy an IP with +6agi or with +3agi and +3%aspd.
      In my opinion, +6 agi is better since it will increase my flee. That will help me farm in geffenia. But this is my first time using stalker so I need advice.

Thanks!