Theoivan

Sherwood alternatives for BB Bow Stalk

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to have some change in my stalker gameplay as I used to farm at sleeper using IP, and sherwood is just way too expensive for my current state.

I find bow stalker a lot more flexible and independent since it can easily switch elements, making it not only specific monster killer and after some readings as playing with calc the best bow i can(not) get is Catapult [2].

Need some enlightenment here guys, thanks!

18 minutes ago, s4w said:

+10 composite bow ( 2x santa poring 2x strouf)

it's on the geffenia farming guide of the wiki... https://wiki.talonro.com/Farming_Spots_-_Geffenia#Recommended_builds

try searching next time

9 minutes ago, elijahsp said:

That is the best bow you can get I believe.

Hello guys, thanks for the feedback i've read abt it actually and been using it currently but with 4 santa poring instead of 2 strouf.

But the dmg output for BB is still very low IMO.

Here's my eq

LKH

Robo Eyes [0]

FS [bathory]

Wool Scarf [Devi]

+10Compo [4 santa]

Shoes [GEC]

Clip [Sting]

Plan to add another 1 sting clip / gloves

My current damage output is around 4K (2x2K to incu/succu).

So apparently there's now all-rounder bow except for Sherwood? It's very unfortunate :(

get glove sting, not clip sting

I suggest you get dragon vest + manteau combo. also, get a pirate dagger

make sure you're using silver arrows and getting full buffs

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 8:41 PM, s4w said:

get glove sting, not clip sting

I suggest you get dragon vest + manteau combo. also, get a pirate dagger

make sure you're using silver arrows and getting full buffs

Thanks for the suggestion, 

Currently I've collected enough money to get myself a dragon set (bathory + devi) and currently I'm saving for celeb rings XD. 

With full buff I can do like 5.5K damage each BB to succu/incu. I know it's still much lower than using IP+Asper BB but the build is very simple and saves you from the hassle of returning every few minutes for asper. :D

I've done the triple clienting for Aspersio and Kaahi in the past and it was really annoying. Eventually when I just got Sherwood (but only one card in it), I tried the bow build. Even though I couldn't two-hit them yet, it was a lot more fun than before. And the faster BB cast/steal chance due to high dex, compensates a bit for it. Only your GJ consumption will be  a bit higher.

• Like 1