Sign in to follow this  
Hazzarr

A Declaration of War

Sisters, Brothers, Talonians of all shapes and sizes!

It is time we rise up against the GM menace! Haven't you noticed? Each year, their ranks grow as we suffer their arbitrary decisions.
Today, I send an invitation of war! We must come together as one fearful force and crush the ramparts of their deceitful tyranny!

The message is loud and clear, we are but tools to them. Pawns in their astral design! Will you accept this fate? Will you accept to be
simple pushovers. Is this what you truly desire? The land of Talon belongs to it's people! Like the French did before us, we will behead (or Keelhaul)
those unworthy rulers. Who knows better the needs of the masses than us, good citizens of the land. All they desire, is our agony and pain.
Look at Saen for example, she seems gentle, but under this mask lies a dangerous psychopath! How many of you have been victims of her wrath?
You know this to be true. What to say of Cherri? Her obsession with the robots, she wants to turn us all into mindless slaves! We cannot accept this
anymore, we must retaliate. Here is our opportunity to unite and strike at them with might and bravery.

On this day, I, Captain Hazzarr the Hateful, declare war on the GM guild! Join me. Let's create an army that will shake the grounds of Talon forever.
Let's claim back what is rightfully ours! Grab swords, axes, katars and books against the devils that bind us to their will. Let's team-up and show
our dark overlords what we're made of! Talonians, this is the time, this is OUR time! Fight!

- Captain Hazzarr the Hateful - 

-User was banned for this post-

^
^

Edit: Wait what? I wasn't banned... Who... What... O.O

Cherri did it.

• Fsh 1
  • Heh 6
  • Sorry 1

11 minutes ago, Naght said:

poke this guy with a banhammer....

Aww c'mon. It's all in good fun... right? War is fun, when no one's getting hurt.

Edited by Hazzarr
  • Heh 1

Just now, My Wife for Hire said:

But @GM Saenis bae.

This is part of her subterfuge! Resist the call of the bae, see her for what she truly is! Join my ranks MWFH.

1 minute ago, Hazzarr said:

Join my ranks MWFH.

No.

My life for Saen.

200_s.jpg.e0854197bf57a9e6f23c898e53e3a685.jpg

*secretly wishes for everyone to fight amongst themselves so I could rule what's left of them

• Heh 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 2

Just now, My Wife for Hire said:

No.

My life for Saen.

*secretly wishes for everyone to fight amongst themselves so I could rule what's left of them

Argh yet another boot-lickin' tool who'll suffer my wrath! 

• Heh 1

I like #GM Cherri 's attitude though. She doesn't take shit. #GM Lance turned me into Stormy Knight, and understood my Mad Hatter quote, so she has my love. Haven't really met the others but I'll take it all in good faith...

Though on the other hand I would love to spectate and watch the GM Guild battle your's in a free-for-all Guild War. Would be fun as f**k

• Love 3
  • No1 1

8 hours ago, My Wife for Hire said:

No.

My life for Saen.

This little line at the end /heh

1 hour ago, ssjVegeta said:

only if i get to fight Gm Radius.  Calling You Out Gm Radius!!

YES that's the spirit, I just had my first battle with a GM... Kuma was the first to meet the steel. It was a tough one.

Kuma is a meanie.jpg

Kuma cloning me.jpg

Yet another proof of their savagery!

Edited by Hazzarr
Fun
  • Heh 3

On 7/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, Matharu said:

I like #GM Cherri 's attitude though. She doesn't take shit.

This legit just made my day :'D

• Love 3
  • No1 1

Well, today's battles were with @GM Cherri & @GM Lance.

One simply murdered me in the streets of Prontera (#Cherri'sRuthless)
While the other proposed a more civil way of fighting... A Race!

Well, I'm sad to say that I've lost to Lance's trickery. But I'll admit it was fun! 
Still, I'll get you another time Lance!

• Heh 2
  • Sob 1

YOU'RE  A SMART COOKIE!!!!The GMs are like the celebrities of Talon and as a fan I'm infuriated! having races and contests with the GMs... Hazzarr Let me on in this too (as a referee?) ! /bzz/ene

images (1).jpg

6 minutes ago, SkyeReed said:

YOU'RE  A SMART COOKIE!!!!The GMs are like the celebrities of Talon and as a fan I'm infuriated! having races and contests with the GMs... Hazzarr Let me on in this too (as a referee?) ! /bzz/ene

images (1).jpg

I can't, you wouldn't be true to the cause. You just admitted being a GM fan you blasphemous lil scallywag.

• No1 1
  • Sob 1