Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

The Starlight Soiree | Summer Social

August-Soiree.png

Saturday, August 26 at 1500 Server Time 
9:00am Eastern US time zone ||  9:00pm Philippines time zone

Click here to view the event in your own local time zone

https://share.talonro.com/Summer%202015/StarlightSoiree/Fire-Runner.png

The return of the summer party of the year is here! TalonRO is gearing up for the return of The Starlight Soiree! This celebration of summer is a real tribute to all things fun in Midgard: an island party at night with tons of prizes, music, and plenty of fun memories. The Starlight Soiree has all the elements of our big social parties - such as live music, games, prizes, and one-of-a-kind costumes - but also fun twists such as our Ocean Tiki Bar, Volcanic Hot Springs, and much more. As always, our social events aren't just anywhere; we're back at the TalonRO exclusive nighttime island paradise: Lumen Isle!

Like our Yule Ball event, the Starlight Soiree is a beach party unlike any other - and we're breaking out all the stops to make for an unforgettable night of fun!

Summer-evt-landing.png

View photos of the Starlight Soiree and more at our Summer 2017 Event site!

soiree-1.png

• Each guest on arrival to Lumen Isle will receive their very own Summer Suit Costume - made especially for the Starlight Soiree.
  • These great Summer Suits are just for the Starlight Soiree and a fun new twist on some classic summer gear!
  • Your beach attire will disappear at the end of the Starlight Soiree, but you'll be ready for fun on Lumen Isle's shores!
  • Get on the dance floor, party on the shores, get a drink at the Tiki bar, or take a dip in the mountain hot springs - the night is yours!
  • Our Starlight Soiree Hostesses will be on hand when you arrive by ship into Lumen Isle.
  • They'll help you get on the guest list and even let you select a new hairstyle and choice headgear - all to get you ready for the night!
  • They'll also record your name for the evening for a chance to win amazing prizes and participate in the Soiree's minigames!
  • We also have our awesome Photo Selfie Booth this year, where you can take screenshot selfies with some of TalonRO's most beloved monsters and NPCs!
  • One of the most exciting parts of the Starlight Soiree is a party unlike anything you've experienced!
  • We'll be Live DJ'ing songs selected by you with our live streaming playlist!
  • You'll be able to request the songs you want to hear ahead of time - and we'll be broadcasting those on our very own TalonRO Radio as well.
  • At the very end of the night, we'll be crowning our Starlight King and Starlight Queen using the Hostesses guest list!
  • Our drawing will be at random - but you could win a deluxe Starlight Costume Headgear, which is exclusive to the Starlight Soiree. These exclusive costumes can only be obtained once a year - and they're ultra rare! Will you be one of the lucky players who will take home these incredible costumes? There's only one way to win - and that's to attend the Starlight Soiree!

soiree-2.png

We can't wait to see you at this year's Starlight Soiree event! Get ready for an unforgettable night of partying, music, prizes, and much more! Read on below to learn more about how to request your own songs and stream our TalonRO Radio music live during the event. We'll see you there!

soiree-3.png

The TalonRO Starlight Soiree streams music through our dedicated TalonRO Radio. You'll need to access TalonRO Radio separately on the night of the Starlight Soiree to listen into our live streaming playlist.

Accessing TalonRO Radio is easy! You can do it in three easy steps:

1. Open a Music Player of your choice. Follow the steps below for your choice of player:

kgy4.png
VLC Media Player
diz1.png

Begin by opening up your VLC Player and selecting Media -> Open Network Stream. You can also press Ctrl + N to access it directly.

Go to: https://talonro.com/radio.mp3

After this, enter in the TalonRO Radio address as shown.

ntwm.png
iTunes
wjw5.png

Begin by opening iTunes and going into your menu at File -> Open Stream. If you cannot see your File menu or wish to access it directly, simply press Ctrl + U to open the menu.

Go to: https://talonro.com/radio.mp3

After this, enter in the TalonRO Radio address as shown.

iun6.png
Other Players

Open Windows Media Player or any other player capable of playing back a stream. Press Ctrl + M to open the Menu Bar. From there, select File -> Open URL.

After this, enter in the TalonRO Radio address as shown in the other steps for VLC and iTunes.

2. No matter what your music player is, enter in the following address to begin streaming TalonRO Radio:

https://share.talonro.com/radio/
Streaming Radio Player

-OR-

https://talonro.com/radio.mp3
Direct for use with VLC / Media Player / Browser

3. Begin the Streaming! Listen in to all of the great selections from the TalonRO Community for this awesome Starlight Soiree party.

Request a Song!
Simply leave the name of the song that you'd like in a post in this thread - it's that easy! If possible, please also drop a link for the song (such as a YouTube video link) so we can check it out easily! We have two hours of songs to play, so feel free to request a song! We'll try and get it into the lineup. /no1

• Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Yeeeeeee! Starlight. Oh yeah gotta make a request right.

Edited by Hazzarr
  • Heh 1

Haa The Summers are back on and its time to suffer the sun /fsh .

I'll look forward to this event/slur !

Here is Some of the songs i'll be sharing !

Song [1] : A Little Party Never Kill Nobody right?

Spoiler

Song [ 2 ] : NieR:Automata - Wreteched Weaponry Vocals [ I love Nier AM so much /sob ]

Spoiler

Song [ 3 ] : Clean Bandit - Symphony feat. Zara Larsson [ If this video isn't able to add into the list try finding the original MV . ]

Spoiler

Song [ 4 ] : No Promises 

Spoiler

Song [ 5 ] : Nier: Automata Ost - Weight of the world Emi Evans ver [ Another N:AM Song ]

Spoiler

Song [ 6 ] : Howl's Moving Castle Main Theme [ From the last year ending song , i feel so much feels just listening to this /sob . ]

Spoiler

I Guess that's all haha , i still have a lot of other songs but their mostly an Album Dx .

Hope i'll hear at least one of these songs in the DJ /heh 

Edited by *Jin*
  • Love 1

I have a song request by Queen! This one: 

Spoiler

Edited by pagkaing
It looks too big
  • No1 1

On 8/1/2017 at 8:55 AM, Blankieta said:

Can we have this one /fsh mute me for a day or whatever just please play this /fsh 

Hide contents

lmao HAHAHAHA

• Heh 1

"Let us rejoice on this fine evening with good music, and even better company!" /ho

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

party jam please 

1.) Guest List by Alvaro & jetfire

ofc the new jam in town 

2.) Despacito - Luis Fonsi

3:) Aero Chord - Surface
wait for the drop baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because its a carnival and parade, Id love to request the following :

1. Sekai no Owari : Starlight Parade

2. Sekai no Owari : Honouo to Mori no Carnival

3. Sekai no Owari : Dragon Night

• Like 1

Ya guys accepting some classic? :3

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Out Of Touch

Or just some random OST since I don't really have any fav genre lolol

[K Project] Showdown OST

Well just hope the Daryl Hall & John Oates get picked xD I shall add moar when theres anymore song popping in mah head since its blank I can't think shett xD

Thanks for the song recommendations, everyone! We'll be putting together the last of the playlist today - so a final request is now out! Please submit your recommendations for songs no later than Friday, August 25th at 3:00pm (24 hours before the event).

We can't wait to party and celebrate together - looking forward to seeing you soon! /no1

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MasterSlayer
      Looking for a guild that focuses on PvE content? Looking to make friends? Looking to team up with others? if you are asking yourself these questions then this is the guild for you!

What is Sempiternal?

Sempiternal is a guild that was formed 1 year ago in April 2018 . We are a guild that focus heavily on PvE . we focus on both the casual parts such as eden runs, gramps, dead branch parties and dungeon runs to the more end game runs such as Endless Towers and Wave Challenges. As such anyone who is interested in joining be you a level 1 novice or a level 99 trans job is welcome to join. 

The Rules
      We at Sempiternal have a couple of rules which are as follow
      1) Be respectful to your fellow guild members
      2) Please stick to english in the discord and guild chat
      3) All members require a discord account
      4) If you are inactive for 14 days you will be kicked from the guild
      5) Only 1 main character in the main Sempiternal guild at a time. if you want to have characters representing Sempiternal give me a messege and il give you an invite to one of my Alt Sempiternal Guilds
      Where you can find us?

We are based in Dewata. Dewata has many good facilities nearby (Tool Dealer and Weapon Dealer below the spawn) . The Eden Teleporter Officer
      is right next to the warper too for easy convenience.

Like the sound of the guild? want to join?
      There are a few ways you can apply . 
      You can apply through the discord channel . Our discord link is https://discord.gg/scczGu7
      Look for any member (best place is dewata) as all members have invite powers
      You can try PMing me SlayerTheArcher or you can try PMing any of our Marshals (GdBuffs , ~ChiyoSakura~ , Nonoko , Babe Nyanko , lumpy potato , Solyyri , PoisonPorcupine -Sebas- , FullHearts or PiercingArrow)
      Or you can apply via the guild directory . Our guild directory link is https://panel.talonro.com/guild/view/681/

Thank you for showing interest in our guild
    • By Sleepy o/
      CH is closed to the public again. I'll keep the guild invite text here for luls. We're back to referral-based entry. I'll keep posting interesting stuff to the guild scrapbook :3
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Guild Journal/Scrapbook:
      Chronological Order
      Organized

• By Peds.
      A Social/PVM guild that has been founded on June 6, 2016
      Most of us came from the guild "Royal Blood" with alot of stories to tell 
      We are a small guild with a mix of all types of players. Each one of us likes to do slightly different things, but we're getting along pretty well. We like to farm together and help each other out.
      We accept any player regardless of nationality as long as they are looking to join with a common goal of self improvement while building a team around themselves.

Louyang, the Highland

Guild Leader: Champ Peds
      Co-Leader: Lore Mistress (Daze)
      Officers: Motto Stella, magiolis, Polar Dan, Zyon, Uhara Riku

Past Officers that should be credited
      (without them Leftovers wouldn't be this big which I would call them as Retired Bitten Nuggets) :

Bat, Ranz, Jia, Ahji, Arken, Ver
       Grim, Joa, Hanechi, Mer, Zack,
      Mal, Cee, Squish, Aika, Milk,
      Aella, Fritzeen, Goyu, Lighteden,
      Thanks Guys 

What we do:

Guild Events

and so much more to come!

The Guild is most active during 13:00 - 23:00 servertime but we are trying to recruit people from other timezones as well 
       Rules: 
      1. Be active and socialize.
      2. Respect everyone.
      3. Be open-minded. We don't want people who can easily be offended or can't accept a little criticism.
      4. Join guild raids. Geared or not, we don't mind, it's the experience we're after.
      5. No begging, please.
      6. Always follow the Tro rules, Remember, you are carrying our guild banner.
      7. Speak English (esp in guild chat). We are international guild.
      8. HAVE FUN and avoid dramas (but we can't, can we?)
      9. [most important rule, but you have to join us to know what it is]  

We're accepting newbies and veteran players alike. If ever you are a veteran player and can't find your old friends, or if you are a newbie looking for someone to show you around, then this guild is for you 
      If you'd like to join please just pm me, or sign up here, or any names up there and I'm sure they'd be happy to send an invite.