Amazing Summer Race | Seasonal Event

On 8/1/2017 at 7:14 AM, GM Howl said:

Finally, summer's sunset eventually falls upon us - and so the Amazing Summer Race will run through September 21st at the end of the summer season. We hope that you enjoy the wonderful features of this year's Amazing Summer Race - and as always, happy gaming!

20 hours ago, DON IS HERE said:

Just 22 days do sad

58 minutes ago, GrimHyde said:

IT IS AWESOME !!! Gonna end i guess on 1st September.. as 1 month will be completing

GM Howl's post included the end date /no1

August 1 to September 21

Definitely more than 22 days!

• Like 1

GM, a question pls.

If me and my brother wants to join the Race together with the same IP address (since we use the same wifi); will that result us in getting perma banned because we will obviously use our own forum accounts? (2 different accounts) :Abs:

Thank youu!

1 hour ago, Girl From Bogor said:

GM, a question pls.

If me and my brother wants to join the Race together with the same IP address (since we use the same wifi); will that result us in getting perma banned because we will obviously use our own forum accounts? (2 different accounts) :Abs:

Thank youu!

No, that is fine. As long as it's 2 people. What you can't do, however, is play -for- your brother while also playing on your own accounts.

• Like 1
  • No1 1
  • GM Venus featured and pinned this topic
  • GM Venus unpinned this topic
  • Similar Content

• By GM Spica
      Happy October Talonians!
      Halloween is just around the corner and we've prepared a special contest for you! 
      The rules are very simple; you have to submit your real-life hat or item that closely resembles a headgear or costume found in-game. The hat that you will submit to this contest can either be store bought or handmade. The submission itself will be in form of a few photos, a screenshot, and a handwritten note. The deadline will fall on the 29th October 00:00 server time. Best of luck to all participants!

☆‬ Rules  ☆‬ 
      - This contest requires you to take images with either a camera or smartphone
      - Only Top/Mid/Lower headgears/costumes are allowed
      - You can submit pictures of already existing IRL hats or craft your own!
      - The items can be either placed somewhere or worn, it's fine to edit and add an emoji to hide your face if needed 
      - Images cannot be stolen from the internet
      - As a contestant, you have to either hold or place a handwritten paper note with the words "TALON RO 2018 Contest" somewhere in the picture
      - You may submit as many headgears as you like. You can, however, only win once
      - Make sure to include your in-game name in your post
      - Most importantly, have fun!

☆‬ Example ☆‬ 
      In-game name: GM Luna
      Headgear name: Long Rainbow Octopus Costume

☆‬ Prizes ☆‬ 

1st place Bat Rucksack Costume +  25 TC + 1 October Costume Box + 1 GM box
      2nd place 15 TC +  1 October Costume Box + 1 GM box
      3rd place 10 TC + October Costume Box
      4th & 5th place October Costume Box
      Good luck everyone!