Sign in to follow this  
nowzee

Autocast gears for battlle sage/prof

I advise you to get dragon manteau / vest set the rest depends on your money. 

If money is no problem get kaho, celebs (2x), gtb / hodremlin Valk shield, int mid w high wizard , tome of ymir Doppel doppel drake/Dracula and pcb.  

Less expensive would be : 

Kaho, siroma accessories (or imp lol) principles with Cecil card or doppelganger

Or super cheap pantie undershirt with principles plus yoyo accessories for PD.  

Your focus should be aspd and flee after that int. You can reach 270 flee w/o  buffs all a question of money and where you want to level.  E.g. ecchio are really fun with prof and take like 4.3 s to kill.  You definitely need a sl

• No1 1

On 8/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, Turgon85 said:

Your focus should be aspd and flee after that int. You can reach 270 flee w/o  buffs all a question of money and where you want to level.  E.g. ecchio are really fun with prof and take like 4.3 s to kill.  You definitely need a sl

what's the budget to get 270 flee? I'm lvl 96 and my flee is 206 D:

since we're talking about gears, anyone tested out High orc card? will the reflect from it trigger sage's autocast? anyone tested it out?

9 minutes ago, nowzee said:

since we're talking about gears, anyone tested out High orc card? will the reflect from it trigger sage's autocast? anyone tested it out?

it should not. in order to prevent AFK leveling.

if you dont like this answer, try searching the forums - I am pretty sure that there is also some other thread that explains it more broadly, with examples of more reflective equips, proc equips and skills..

oh ok, I just realized sage/prof can't farm in geffenia. after I acquire those gears where can I use them to farm? I'm currently farming at sleepers and get roughly 1m an hour.

Lol no we can't farm in geffenia.  I for myself find kasa card rather useless cuz you need the garment slot for devi or whisper / kavach icarus better.  As hindsighter u can go anywhere except for dark monsters.  Sleeper,mavka,einbech  Rachel sanctuary or bya 5 - everything easy solo spots as long as you have a sl

i saw someone farming DG using prof. i forgot his name. he uses thebpink version of waterball? im not sure. He is raining firebolts on incantation morrocs and can lure up to 3 to 5pcs at once. I ask him can i view, he /heh me and tele away hahahaha it is cool to watch!

I think that's too hardcore for me, I'd be happy with 2-3m per hour farming if I could. but right now I can only get 1m per hour at sleepers. the lack of reliable aoe really hurts.

how about u farm using more farmer inclined class? then when u have money u go continue playing prof? or if u really prefer prof then it is ok :D

D: as much as possible i like to play prof. Making a new trans class is really unenticing. tried making a knight I head its supposed to get 300+ gns per hour. I end up making less than my prof.

Well with hindsight you can kill faster than most of the other classes and you dun need aoe cuz you cast too slow.  Only holy/dark 3/4 monster are pain for you.  I love my prof cuz you can really travel the world. Ofc you'll never farm as good as stalker or sinx but each class has it's bright sides. And profs can hell faster farm than pallys ..

And zeny isn't everything.  Talk to someone who grinds sleeper / mavka / geffenia.  You get bored really fast

Anyone tried using thunderstorm cloud? it procs Thunderstorm, could be good when farming at anolians

2% does not look too good :( loosing kaho can/will make difference in amount of skills needed to kill the target (anolian)

on the other hand I can fully understand that the feeling of having rain of skills outweights the killing time or effectiveness or however we call it..

not really to what part?

maybe we dont understand each other - let me rephrase:

2% is a chance to proc - seems pretty low to me (especially if we talk about 1on1)

loosing LKH on linked hindsight prof can make (depending on the build) a difference between the amount of autoskills needed for kill - so if there is a difference, I would not sacrifice LKH - with some int, we are talking about 2-3 lightning bolts.. so now, the prof has to evaluate what is better - killing stable with 2 autospells, or with 2-3 but also having a chance to autocast another spell (that may happen to be thunderstorm and thus deliver less single target dmg compared to lightning bolt)?

thunderstorm dmg with/without LKH is out of question, as that is not hindsight spell and apparently if you wear thunderstorm cloud, you cant wear LKH..

so TBH - the only real advantage of thunderstorm cloud over LKH that I see is, that you can try to mob and hope for multiple 2% proc chance..

and again - sometimes, the DMG or killing time is not the important part of gameplay - some people just like to see autocasts and that is perfectly OK as well - in that case, thunderstorm cloud sound like a pretty good idea..

i know some items for autocast 190 aspd

Thunderstorm Cloud

Garm baby and garm card

kasa card

wind ghost card

gazeti card

amon ra card

and with gentleman's pipe with magical booster [0]

#shareonly hahahah

ah thanks for the info, guess I'll have to face the fact that autocast prof can only do single dps.

@GM Vitek true what you say but I think we consider different settings.  If you want to mob isilla and vanberks the strategy is good cuz you can compensate the incoming dmg but vs high level monster like splendide field the damage is too high.  So yeah it depends on your play style.

• No1 1