elli27

Hi, but I am leaving soon with a Gift

This is my first post since I don't do forums as much anymore

I've enjoyed my stay here in TalonRO but I am moving on, I decided to give away what I've made so far. I think I can give away a Lord Kaho's Horn, if not then the Zeny I can make is what i'll give away.

just reply with your IGN and i'll randomly select one of you by Sunday night(Aug 20), if you feel you don't need it then don't include your IGN if you reply

Thanks!

Edited by elli27
  • Love 1
  • Sob 1

Hi Elli, actually I've been thinking of the time when my time to go off on Talon will come too (having jobs and marrying someday and starting a family lol). I'll do the same like what you did and share my blessings I've gotten from this wonderful community. I wish you the best on your future endeavors in life and may you continue to visit us from time to time^^ You're one of Talon's ohana! :wub::lol: Anyway, I would also want to give you something to remember of Talon before you go.. can you message me a picture of your player? I'll draw it as thanks^__^ IGN: PennyLights

images (9).jpg

Edited by SkyeReed
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SkyeReed said:

Hi Elli, actually I've been thinking of the time when my time to go off on Talon will come too (having jobs and marrying someday and starting a family lol). I'll do the same like what you did and share my blessings I've gotten from this wonderful community. I wish you the best on your future endeavors in life and may you continue to visit us from time to time^^ You're one of Talon's ohana! :wub::lol: Anyway, I would also want to give you something to remember of Talon before you go.. can you message me a picture of your player? I'll draw it as thanks^__^ IGN: PennyLights

images (9).jpg

Thanks! i'll send you that pic.

Edited by elli27
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Baby Miku said:

Hello and farewell Elli,
Its always sad to see people leave, but I wish you well in life! Good luck!

Thanks Miku, i've had a good stay and if I ever itch to play again I know where to return :)

I'll be doing the give away by Sunday night Aug 20 around 8pm east coast

• Love 1

Guest Miss Selfridge

Hi Elli! I'm sorry to hear you're leaving... meanwhile me and my friends have just started playing (first post as well /heh). We don't know each other but rest assured that whatever you decide to giveaway will be extremely appreciated by whoever you pick. And remember, you can always come back. :'D

IGN: Nordstrom

Best of luck on your future endeavours. 

We hope to see you again soon!  /lv

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Does GM Lance qualify for that giveaway?

Also, if you ask me, I'd say keep all your gears.  I've been on the server for some time now and more often than not, players return after a little bit of time (or years) and want to get back into the server.  Stash all your stuff into a storage and uninstall TalonRO.  

• Heh 1

!giveaway

I agree with Mosjoandy. I advice you to just keep your items in case you might want to come back again to play. TalonRO has no wipes!

However, if you still want to give away your LKH, count me in!  /fsh ign: Autumn Hearts

• Fsh 1

Hey Elli, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time on this server.

I just started playing this month but if you ever come back in the future and I've come into my place here I'll be sure to help you if you ever reach out since I'm seeing just how hard it is to start with nothing xD! Anyway take care and good luck /gawi

IGN: One Pew Man

• No1 1

Hi Elli,

I agree with what the others are saying, you might want to come back and play again. Why not keep your most precious items? But anyway, good bye and hopefully see you again! /bo

If ever the giveaway pushes through, here's my IGN.

IGN: Naevys

• Thanks 1

Hi Ellie,

You know, RO is one of those games that you always come back. This has to be the 5th time that i have done it, and you know what is the thing that keeps making me come back? It's the ost of this awesome game. God damn, youtube keep recommending me Ragnarok's osts and I just can't resist the temptation to play this game again. What i want to say with this is that such simple things can make someone come back so I would recommend you to keep your items or at least the expensive ones.

In any case I wish you good luck

IGN: Reghinleif

PD: srry for my broken english :P

• No1 1

Hey Ellie,

I hope you had a lot of fun in tRO ! I do agree with what everyone is saying. Keep your stuffs !! Don't give them away. One day, when you return, you would be able to continue where you left off ! There's always new adventures in tRO. I wish you all the best in whatever you're doing :).

~ Lyd

• Thanks 1

Hi there! As everyone else wishes you the same, I'd say best of luck too! Perhaps someday, should opportunity finds its way in me, I'll also pass whatever you give me, like passing the crown, lol! Good luck! :) /no1

IGN: Slagvee

• Thanks 1

the reason I giveaway the what I made is because it allows me to start again fresh, I like the idea of starting from scratch much like how Diablo has ladders/seasons I'm never an end game person nor do I find enjoyment in just continuing where I left off

Hi. I'm a newbie to this server.

If you are considering to give away your kaho, I want to join.

Call me Wooang.

Thanks

Edited by 우앙우앙

It's sad when someone leaves but always remember that your talon family is always right here for you.

Good luck and wishing you all the best! /no1

Hii, hope whatever it is you plan on moving to is just as/more enjoyable than your stay here! /no1 Wishing you all the best out there Elli!

IGN:Meepy Meep