okok gonna do Orchestra's comm then close this shop for a while so I can do RLC and work on the login/loading screen contest ; u;

we got more than enough for an eleanor wig, so thanks again everyone for commissioning /awsm

might just turn this into a place where i post my art as opposed to a shop p:

• Love 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ciliadesu
      Hello!
      I played on tRO a long time ago and just recently started playing again!
      I don't really know anyone so I figured I would say hi by posting some of my RO related drawings.

If you would like to see some of my non RO related drawings you can find some on my Instagram 
      Thanks for looking ~ 
    • By Amissapanda
      Hello, hello! I'm new to the server (just a few days on it so far) and have been encouraged to share my art here, so I'm going to post some of my work! I did try to make a thread before this and had formatting issues something fierce, so hopefully this works out better than the first time...
      On tumblr, I actually run an RO-based blog. Namely, I run an Ask Blog for my RO OCs (original characters). You can find the blog HERE, if you're curious. I have the characters in-game, too, so you might see them around sometime.
      Here's some of my more recent works (mostly sketch stuff, and a few color things I was able to do before the Photoshop issue):

As a note, I may put up a shop eventually, but I can only do sketchwork, not digital work. My computer is old and will no longer run/install Photoshop, and I can't get my tablet monitor to work with free programs. So for the last nine or ten months or so, I've only been able to messily color things by hand with a mouse. And that's a paaain. (But I might offer messy color for chibis. We'll see.)
      Nonetheless, I hope you like my work~! And I'd love to hear back if people would be interested in the possibility of me opening an art shop here. Thanks!