United Angels **(PVM/Social/Instances/MVP Guild)** Mid to High End RGM> Champ, Pally, HW, Bio and Prof

United Angels has a mission to spread the TRO love and keep the halo sparkling. It's meant to tighten values such as Friendship, Fun and more! ❤️💕 

🎉 Primary Runs: 

🍰 Game Master Challenge

🍰 Timed Wave Challenge

🍰 Endless Tower 

Guild Values: 

• Proactive/Positive
  • Integrity
  • Passion
  • Fun

Vision/Mission: To be hard CORE in spreading "playing ethics" ~ having Commitment, Ownership, Respect and Excellence 

(Credits to my previous company for inspiring this)

Join us, spread the love! 💖💜💖

Contact Details: 

In Game Name: heartyangel or Sweetsunshine 

Discord: Hearty#3679

Forum *~Heartyangel~*

Guild Playtime:

9:00-18:00 Server [Due to IRL concerns playtime can be anytime]

Here are some snapshots/selfies of guildies and friends! 😇🍰🎉💖

Edited by *~Heartyangel~*
Recruit updates
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Supporting pro guild with pro and amiable guild master! /awsm

Waaaaah it's not a pro guild, it's a growing guild lots of things to learn and experience, thanks for the support Shin! :wub:

7 minutes ago, Naght said:

who is the 2nd in command? im really interested :3

Lololol 😹

12 minutes ago, Tainaka Ritsu said:

still waiting for the development of our ship~ /fsh 

Hahaha! HBD Kaye! 🎉🎂💖

Also wanna greet -adriane- HBD from your guild with love! 💖 🎂staph hiding please 😹

5 hours ago, Natalis said:

Own <3 That's cool! Can I join with one of my chars? Or can happen conflict of interest between guilds? /heh

Yes join please! This is just a mini  peace loving guild /awsm ✌🏻We build alliances, if conflict of interest happens in the future which is possible but small chance, then we will cross the bridge when we get there. /dice/go

Hello again to another Funday Friday! /bo

30-Minute GMC Sushi 🍣 

Full Party (photo does not include buzzer beaters and those changing costume lol) /heh

Endless Tower Adventure 🏰 

So fast again like Timed Wave Challenge /go

Thanks angels for joining till next time! 💞💐😘

Late Post @ GMC Muii:

Q: What do HPs do in GMC? 

A: See Screenshot /fsh

PS: I love you Del pretty! ❤️ Thanks for our runs! 💋

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GM Lance

With the recent advent of Nightmare's Rift - an Events hallmark boasting 18 new MvPs brandished as the 'GMs' sinister alter egos, we are pleased to announce a brand new instance titled, "NR: Arena of Champions".
      Embarking on a challenging brawl-out versus 18 nightmares, players are required to organise a party beforehand with only a limited time to defeat as many MVPs as possible. The party with the most amount of MVP takedowns will be rewarded with lucrative prizes! See below for our competition guidelines.

A minimum party setup of 5 (12 maximum) will be required to participate. There are no limits on number of teams sign-ups
        An assigned party leader must confirm their participation on this thread, along with the party name ahead of the competition (EOD 16th March) to be considered for entry
        Players during the instance will have 40 minutes to kill as many Nightmare MVPs before the timer runs out
        A maximum of three resurrections will be granted in case of a party wipe, the party leader will need to request this by PMing their assigned GM
        Dual clienting is strictly forbidden
        The competition will start (17th March 4pm server time) and end on the specified date, winners to be announced same day

*  GM Prize Boxes (according to the MVPs defeated)
         5 Talon Coins
         350 Eden Merit Badges
         TalonRO Cake
         * Prizes to be distributed to each individual winning party member

Confirmed Teams:
         1. Rayssss' Team: SpankySpanky
         2. Lamia's Team: Crimson - Rift
         3. Mikae's Team: Dewata Failbox
         4. Yuren's Team: Calibre
         5. Kiwee's Team: We dead but laughing
         6. Sleepy's Team: CPR Happens
         7. Daze's Team: LeftoversTriesHard

Best of luck to all contestants, and see you at the rift!
    • By Azgrim
      Old info:
      Now I looked like this (calc don't show +2 INT from evolved pet):
      All my shields is Book of Charms (mostly used GTB and Horn), all my armors is Puente Robe +3 INT enchanted (Agav, Marc, Bathory and Pasana). Using two Staff of Magi - NNN and DDD carded, NNN for maximaze output damage, DDD for JT spam if needed (swapping Rainbow Scarf to 4 Leaf Clover in Mouth as well because I lose INT break). Rarely wearing Devi garment and Mistress (good only when you need to spam SW and don't work with Ganba) or High Wizard (I prefer Evil Snake Lord for non-boss mobs) int mid.
      And my skill list look like this for most time I played:
    • By Lunafreya~

Luna Nocturnus, is a  Social/PVM Guild, for newbs, pro and casual players alike, all are welcome. Come Grow with us. Visit us at Brasilis! 
      PM any of us in game: Lunafreya~ / Zaedee / Eurylix / Pookberry / Black Metal / Rummy~ or apply through our main guild directory : "https://panel.talonro.com/guild/view/98/" or our extension guild "https://panel.talonro.com/guild/view/650/"
      Usually plays around 0:00-10:00 server time daily! https://forum.talonro.com/topic/22827-luna-nocturnus-social-pvm-guild/ 
      or you can go visit our discord channel https://discord.gg/aduRezV and ask for an invite there.
      or apply through our main guild directory : "https://panel.talonro.com/guild/view/98/" or our extension guild "https://panel.talonro.com/guild/view/650/"