Sign in to follow this  
chongcesar15

Used to only play mid RO's / First low rate server

Hey guys, excuse my english but I come from mid rates servers and they always have like 1% normal card drop rates but the Boss ones, 0.01, but I already entered the server and I see there are a lot of MVP Cards and idk if its balanced, So I'm wondering if there are other ways to get them besides hunting them? I saw one post someone said you can buy them with Talon Coins something like that but idk.. Looking forward to play this server but Is it worth playing from 0? I feel like I need A LOT of time to get good gears. MVP cards etc.. I know it takes time but I wonder if im gonna have fun and catch up with the good gears etc.. Thanks!

• Love 1

Eimik    59

Hello chongcesar!

You can find them on the Rewards Guru in prontera and you can redeem some talon coins through donation or collecting copper coins from automated events ingame as well hunting monsters on a TamTam region. As for time, that depends on you my dear, any game requires sufficient time and effort to achieve their goals, doncha think so~?

I hope you enjoy it here, the community is helpful and friendly, so perhaps joining a guild would help you pass time as you build your ideal character and make new friends that can join you on your adventures!

Hope to see you in game~!

• Like 2

howrah    811

most cards are from reward guru - obtainable for TCs - you can get them ingame or by donating.

it is worth starting from scratch - and it depends on you only, how fast will you get to be equipped.

as for ingame income - you can make around 1m/hr with normal, inexpensive equips - of course not from day 1.. later on, with "dedicated farmer" you will be making around 2m/hr - if you decide to go for best mainstream moneymaking, you will get somewhere to 3-4m/hr..

not bad... ;)

• No1 1

howrah    811
16 hours ago, jordz_777 said:

Best mainstream money-making is around 3-4m/hr?

Hmmm.

geffenia farmers.. the results vary a lot - some claim to make over 4,5M, so maybe I should say 3-5M, but on the other hand, most dont, so I would say that avarage is really 3-4M

of course, you can make more - even much more - but people dont like to share these places/ways

oh, and I am talking about "avarage" income - no rare drops - we all know how that works right? :D 

• No1 1