GM Mimi

Autumn 2017 Loading Screen Contest

On 23/10/2017 at 11:32 AM, Kurai Shónin said:

not the last of my entries, but i thought the idea was cute

59edc53b8903b_loadingscreen.thumb.jpg.d157bbb3baf529e3a76d7e627ffe1e7a.jpg

*there's a chill in the air and Tamtam almost gets caught!!!*

@GM Zelda just realised, halloween = witchy activities, spells! magic! trouble!

59ef12c1cafb0_GMloadingscreen.thumb.jpg.1489cb9c8d428fb1a8e2f63dc9c8b3c9.jpg

IGN: Kurai Shonin

Hi Kurai!

As much as we love this piece, unfortunately we cannot accept entries that were not created for this contest, especially a paid-for GM comission that was requested and created before the competitions were announced. 

Thank you for your understanding!

12 hours ago, GM Saen said:

Hi Kurai!

As much as we love this piece, unfortunately we cannot accept entries that were not created for this contest, especially a paid-for GM comission that was requested and created before the competitions were announced. 

Thank you for your understanding!

oh noes and today is the 28th! DX

1 hour ago, Rasatos said:

Is it me or many of the events are starting to be geared towards the artsy-talented people who can do digital editing ? :/ i realised i cant participate in so many events..

If you look at some of the past art events, there are winning entries which were done traditionally. :) You definitely can participate!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Rasatos said:

Is it me or many of the events are starting to be geared towards the artsy-talented people who can do digital editing ? :/ i realised i cant participate in so many events..

Believe in yourself, a good traditional piece can compete vs digital. Just make sure it's high quality and not an eyesore (scan it, don't take photos of it unless you're good with lighting). 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Rasatos said:

We always hold our seasonal art contests, but if that’s not your thing you should check out the cosplay screenshot contest - and we do out best to introduce some variety with things like cooking, writing, comic (no art skills required!) and meme contests, so just keep your eyes peeled!

• Love 1
  • No1 2

18 hours ago, cynischism said:

ingame name: cynischism

Monsters like to dress up and trick or treat, too! :Abs: Kudos if you can identify all the monsters and their costumes! 

Loading Screen version:

TYe4wvl.png

Wishful thinking Login Screen version:

frpyRaw.png

This is so good, I want to use it as my desktop background +_+

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, cynischism said:

ingame name: cynischism

Monsters like to dress up and trick or treat, too! :Abs: Kudos if you can identify all the monsters and their costumes! 

Loading Screen version:

TYe4wvl.png

Wishful thinking Login Screen version:

frpyRaw.png

This is by far the best one!!!! Creative and very well drawn!!  Good job to the artist. 

• Thanks 1

I wish I had more time to do this. Gibe monthly box!

IGN: Ben Garrison.

end my life.png

Edited by Shammy
  • Love 4

Hey, worked hard on this one - go easy on me I'm new. Hope you guys like it, can check out my deviant art at https://bobbledob.deviantart.com/
Donations are appreciated but not required. Commissions are unfortunately closed at this moment but I will make a post when they are available.

IGN: Papa Dagawa
NdD77et.png

Edited by rags
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 2
  • Heh 3
  • Love 4
  • Swt 1

9 hours ago, GM Zelda said:

@Kurai Shónin YAS make me into a loading screen so everybody can sigh each time they see it. Oooh, I wish ._.

Also, amazing job everybody. It's gonna be really hard to judge

lol you can still use it, just make it a non-contest entry XD

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Cece
      Hello fellow artists and art lovers. Nice to meet you!
      Info about me:
      ▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
      So I've been bouncing around from server to server since early 2000's; Low rates, high rates and official servers. After quitting IRO for a few years, I went searching for another place to call home and stumbled upon TalonRO. I was a bit skeptical at first because of the customization but I decided to download it anyways and give it a try. I must say upon entering Prontera I was first impressed with the level of friendliness. Second being the decent economy and third the fun quests.
      I hope as time passes I can get to know more people and make some new friends!
      Art Info:
      For the time being I'll only do chibi-esque drawings.
      I do own a tablet but as of now I don't know where the draw pen is. *cough*my 2 yr old misplaced it*cough*
      Now you're probably wondering: "How the hell is she going to do art without her tablet pen?". Fear not customers for I'm pretty decent in sketching and inking with a mouse. Yes, that's right, a mouse. I use the brush tool for sketching and the pen tool to ink my drawings.
      With that said, if after reading this you still want to commission me, read below.

Examples:

Pricing:
      ✧ 1 character: 20m (300 DPI, fully colored, detailed, simple background or no background)
      ✧ 2 characters (Max): 30m (300 DPI, fully colored, detailed, simple background or no background)
      ✧ Pets: 5m (Humanoid pets are 10m)
      ✧ Mounts: 10m
      What I need from you:
      ✧IGN:
      ✧Class:
      ✧Eye Colour:
      ✧Hair Colour:
      ✧Headgear / Accessories:
      ✧Personality / Description:
      ✧Screenshots of your Character (all angles):
      ✧Optional; Art from other people

✧✧Commissions will take roughly 7+ days based on a number of factors
      ✧✧ Finished Art Commissions will be sent through PM and uploaded here upon Payment.
      IGN Chaste Kiss and Vanilla Crystal

Slots:

Waiting List:

Thanks for stopping by!
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

** = Will update when on Break or Busy

• By SweetPrank
      Oh, Hello!
      I haven't played on TalonRO, but recently returned to the server :))
      On, on art my hunter Evil Snake Lord and brazen the thief :)) 

• By GM Elixia
      Talonians! 

We are are in dire need of your help!
      An evil force has bewitched TalonRO and have petrified all our craftsmen and craftswomen!
      In an effort to strengthen the protection of the realm, we now need your mystical skills to take over as the new armorers of TalonRO until the High GMs have concocted a cure for petrification.   
      When you envision the perfect headgear do you see a hulking fortress of metal and chain? Or maybe something with intricate carvings? Perhaps a powerful headgear disguised as something cute and inconspicuous?
      What kind would it be? Share your ideas and draw it!
       Prepare your mystical materials and craft the best headgear TalonRO has ever seen!

Submission Deadline
      Friday, 31st of March 2018
      Midnight Server Time

▶ WHAT DO I SUBMIT? ◀︎

Entries may be drawn either traditionally (by hand) or digitally. Entries must be presented in colour. Entries must be original. NO copying from existing RO headgear. NO copying from other games. NO plagiarism. Entries deemed copied shall be disqualified or removed from the contest. Entries may be shown in either Front View or 3/4 Angle View. (Choose the angle that best shows the details of your design!) Entries may be submitted with more than (1) One View/Angle. Entries must have a *Name* and  *Description*. (Bonus points if you add a story about it! Showcasing STATS is optional). Entries must show clear details, it must be presented so that your design is seen clearly! No blurry scans or pixelated posts.  Entries must be placed into this Headgear Frame Template (the .PSD file allows you to edit the text for the "Name" and "Description/Stats"). DO NOT change the font used (Courier New, 8pt size).

Use this  to download the Adobe Photoshop .PSD file and the Transparent .PNG file Entries must be PG. NO NSFW details please. Here's a submission example! 
      (This is in a pixel art style, entries may be drawn by hand or digitally in a different style )

▶ HOW DO I SUBMIT? ◀︎

Post your entries by replying to this thread.  Include your In-Game Name in the post, along with your submission. You are allowed to submit multiple entries for this competition. If posting additional entries before the deadline, please edit your first submission post instead.
      ▶ HOW DO I WIN? ◀︎

Entries will be judged and chosen according to the following criteria;
      50%        Headgear Design / Visual Aesthetics 40%        Headgear Description / Detail / Story 10%        Headgear Name / Cleverness
      ▶ WHAT DO I WIN? ◀︎

We are so glad you asked! 

FIRST PRIZE (1 winner will get;)

1     Exclusive Pet "Moonlight"     1     MARCH Costume Box   15   Talon Coins   500 Eden Merit Badges
      SECOND PRIZE (1 winner will get;)
        1     MARCH Costume Box   10   Talon Coins   250 Eden Merit Badges
      THIRD PRIZE (1 winner will get;)
        1     MARCH Costume Box   5     Talon Coins   100 Eden Merit Badges

Want more challenge? Or more  TC to line your pockets with? 
      Take the "GM PRIZE TO THE SKIES" challenge and include up to three of these in your entry.  

If you're chosen as one of the 3 winners, only then will these TC prizes will be added to your main prize.
      Non-winners will not be eligible for the extra TC's.
      Just for clarification, be sure to tell us which challenges you've included in your forum post.

The GM Elixia Challenge:          +3 Pixel Player Pusher : Present your headgear in a sprite / pixel art style. The GM Rainbow Challenge:   +3 Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them : Use your imagination to create an original and new magical beast, then base your headgear on that new beast and provide its backstory in its description. The GM Radius Challenge:       +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear! The GM Phoenix Challenge:    +2 Mythical Hat : Create a headgear that's based on Norse Mythology, or another real world mythology of your choosing. The GM Lance Challenge:         +1 Fuzzy Hare : Create a headgear that oozes bunny appeal! The GM Kuma Challenge:         +1 Bear-y Hungry : Create a headgear that features food! The GM Spica Challenge:          +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it! The GM Mimi Challenge:          +1 Vision Impairment Is A Chance For Fashion : Create a headgear that covers the eyes! The GM Copal Challenge:         +1 Disguise Yourself : Create a headgear that covers your face. The GM Zelda Challenge:         +1 Magical Girl : Create a headgear inspired by your favourite Magical Girl! The GM Haru Challenge:          +1 Flower Forever : Create a headgear inspired by spring and stylise it with flowers! The GM Luna Challenge:          +1 Starfire : Create a headgear inspired by the moon & stars! The GM Mikzie Challenge:       +1 Mermaid Melody : Create a headgear inspired by the ocean! The GM Venus Challenge:        +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)  
      Remember! You are allowed to submit multiple entries for this competition! 
      Winning entries — might — eventually be implemented in-game!

We look forward to your entries, and hope you're having a fantastic time here in TalonRO!