Jump to content
GM Zelda

Halloween Cosplay Contest

Recommended Posts

I thought It was REAL cosplay. Only noticed It was ingame cosplay when Reading GM Challenges. Lmao. Lets give It a try.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SK2 Sakaray Skylee said:

Is this screenshot like contest?? /heh

 

15 hours ago, GM Zelda said:

dressing up your character as your favourite RO monster or NPC!

hit that screenshot button

  • Screenshots must be no less than 850px wide by 800px tall. 
  • any sorts of filters that your screenshot could benefit from;
  •  along with your screenshot.

yes, screenshot.. /no1

some of the challenges are going to be awesome :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, howrah said:

some of the challenges are going to be awesome :D 

My personal favourite has to be Saen's. Just too good

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it says costume does it actually have to be /costumes/ or just any decorative headgears in general?

Are we allowed to take on more than one GM Challenges in a single entry?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheCode said:

Challange: I Wear my Sunglasses at Night~

IGN: "Fire Fox " (with a space at the end)
Character: Sherlock Holmes

Investigating my first murder scene.

 

Costume4.png

Nice entry, but don't forget to write a caption on the Polaroid frame!

4 hours ago, yujinori said:

When it says costume does it actually have to be /costumes/ or just any decorative headgears in general?

Are we allowed to take on more than one GM Challenges in a single entry?

 

 

It can be whatever you like, headgears, clothing and hair styles and colours, costumes. Whatever fits best into the talonRO and Halloween theme.

Only one challenge per entry!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GM Zelda said:

 

Do we need to have a costume item to enter or can we enter with just our own items?
for example i'll enter with my Dark Randgris helm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thankgod said:

IGN: ErzsebetBathory
Character: Bapho-Impersonator but Cute
Caption: Bapho-surprise behind the warp! Duck first, Jump-scare next!
Challenge: Brother from Another Mother

 

bapho-surprise.thumb.jpg.eb243d6faf20f5e72d00a85284e0bd29.jpg

 

Hahaha I love that caption! Good job~

6 hours ago, bchan03 said:

Do we need to have a costume item to enter or can we enter with just our own items?
for example i'll enter with my Dark Randgris helm.

You can enter with whatever you wish, as long as you're dressed up as something RO related

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: []Aeolus[]

 

Challenges:

The GM Venus Challenge: #SQUADGOALS

 

 

5932739049958_TALONROSpringbreakScreentakeTemplate.png.4f17cb750a603a511f0a3a6b397ac8472.png

Edited by Jorri
Better caption lol, Sad - only one challenge
  • Like 4
  • Fsh 1
  • Heh 1
  • Love 3
  • Omg 1
  • Sob 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Taxidermy

Challenge: GM Mimi Challenge: Brother from Another Mother

Costume/Cosplay: Yami Shibai Narrator

 

athenataxidermy2017.png

  • Like 1
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 3
  • No1 1
  • Omg 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um  Ok rules clarification,  Non winners are not eligible for the challenges?  and there are only 3 winners?  Any reason we can't do more then 1 challenge?  Mind you trying to do multiple challenges and then somehow look good enough to win at least 3rd places is probably not going to happen.

 

Or are the challenges judged separate and 1 winner per challenge, with a quantifier it has to be good enough, meaning a lazy entry to get a talon coin cause no one else took the challenge is not guaranteed to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ValheruWolf said:

Um  Ok rules clarification,  Non winners are not eligible for the challenges?  and there are only 3 winners?  Any reason we can't do more then 1 challenge?  Mind you trying to do multiple challenges and then somehow look good enough to win at least 3rd places is probably not going to happen.

 

Or are the challenges judged separate and 1 winner per challenge, with a quantifier it has to be good enough, meaning a lazy entry to get a talon coin cause no one else took the challenge is not guaranteed to get it?

 

Nope. Just 3 winners. And the winners get the extra rewards for the challenges they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Lunatick

Challenge:                        The GM Spica Challenge: Rose Quartz

                     

 

 

Talonro.thumb.png.2fb5cbfc27a55ed45ac89d898f184f85.png

Edited by heidi001
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Heh 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1
  • Wah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ValheruWolf As Jori said, yes, only three winners and only the winners are eligible for the extra TC for the challenges. It was chosen to be a single challenge so the prizes wouldn't get too out of hand. 

So say like, I submit an entry and my entry had the GM Saen Challenge. In case I win, my I get extra TC for my challenge. If I don't, I don't get the extra TC. Just like that.

@CuteChloe @Jorri @SnowAngel @SK2 Sakaray Skylee @Athena @bchan03 @heidi001 @jieeya, your entries are just SO COOL! I love how you guys are finding so many ways to make this interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Big thumbs up, good job!

  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×