Sign in to follow this  
Chaott

I don't know where to start

Hello everyone! I'm a base level 55 swordsman (with 38 job level) and despite that, I'm a total newbie.

Yesterday a very gracious person helped me level up all the way up to 55 and even gave me a nice sword along with it. Unfortunately, now I have no idea what to do. My armor is beginner stuff so I can't really go out into the high level areas (also my VIT is around 30 something), and I don't have any zeny to buy anything all that good. 

I've been trying to reach job level 40 so I can upgrade my class to Crusader, but during that time I'm not sure what to do about my armor situation or anything in general. With my armor being as bad as it is, leveling up is going to be a longer process than usual.

If anyone has any ideas for what I can/should do, I'd love to have some input ^-^

• Love 1

Hi,

As you can see, someone helping you to lvl up is not all it takes - you need to learn about the game.

Best way, would be reading forums - swordman section. Reading wiki, to find out more about the game and about swordmen.

if you only ask your questions, you will not learn enough -> it is better to spend some time reading - you will learn so much more..

few links:

https://wiki.talonro.com/Swordsman

https://wiki.talonro.com/Beginner's_Zeny_Guide

one of the "final" builds -

• Love 1

Wow these are great! Thanks so much, I guess the wiki is what sets apart the pros from the noobs huh? I'll do all the research I can :D

• Love 1
  • No1 1