Sign in to follow this  
BlueWhale

1 shot kill incubus

with this equipmend i can 1 shot kill incubus but i cant use Bathory card which is a pain .

https://calc.talonro.com/?cavbIbfbLababbLababaeaawwefnfnfnaae5aaaaaaaaahkaad5aaeueFhPfbaafhaafqaafqaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaelfaaaaxaaaaHaaaaa

now is there anyway to kill incubus with 1 spiral pierce without aspersio (because it last only 3 minutes..which is not possible for 1 hour farming for me ) and without Gloom Under Night card .

if any1 knows it please tell.

I played around with calculator and was able to get 1 shot incubus/succubus without aspersio or gloom. Consider additions below:

- 2 x megs

- Lady tanee sleipnir

- Blessing

- +10 Str food

- SQI bonus +10 str

32 minutes ago, SwiftSin said:

- 2 x megs

- +10 Str food

pump up str by 2x megs and +10str food for use with spiral? 70 STR for some 450M just to add some 1K dmg? Spiral does not use str as main source of dmg.. I would not waste so much money on such a little gain (of course, unless you already have these)

I would rather switch or "lure" by pierce or something, that would deal the missing dmg.. or search for that aspersio scrolls.. (holy marching hat has low chance, so dont bother with this one)

• Like 2

I think they are available during some events.. dont know where else...

i would go for 2shots with high dps and less aftercast delay with high survivability. But if you are focus on 1hit go for it but you need to spend some zenny for foods and other stuff. Aspersio scroll can obtain through daily spin aswell iirc. 

if u like 1 shot.... use sniper, crit build SS... 21k to 22k dmg. boom.

• No1 1

On 10/22/2017 at 12:52 AM, BlueWhale said:

mkay @~Lozaki~ i gotta try this sniper crit build SS ..thanks

the way i do geffenia, is 1 shot female or the male, and then if a ring drops, pick up quick and flywing away.

i keep gloom Sniping suit on, dont plan on killing the angels/ devouchis, unless they are in your way of killing the incubus /sucsbus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Yumiko Yukio
      Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V 3.0
      UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
      Requirements: 
      Triple Client (i'ts easy don't panic  ) Bonus Bundle Stalker w/ Level 5 Compulsion Discount ( because every 1z counts )   Married Soul Linker ( Kaahi, Kaizel ) Merchant w/ Level 10 Overcharge Priest with just Level 10 Blessing  
      Use Stalker to purchase your consumables:
      Grapes: 150z
      Empty Bottle: 4z
      (Grape Juice making totals 157z)
      Fly wing: 45z
      Butterfly Wing: 225z

Target per 6 minutes Kaahi:
      30+ Mastela Fruits
      15+ Rings
      30+ White Herbs
      30+ Blue Potion

Gameplay 1: This is how I play inside Geffenia
      Park your Soul Linker and a low level Priest at Geffen City 
      Throw the Lament to the fountain until it opens the warp; Kaizel > Kaahi > Bless then rapidly press enter your SinX to enter geffenia
      Fly wing - Steal - if 1 Succubus/Incubus - Soul Breaker- Look around map w/out walking, DON'T BACKSLIDE - Fly wing
      Fly wing - Steal - if 2 or 3 Succubus/Incubus Steal - if mobbed, steal atleast 1 or 2 - Meteor Assault 3x - Look around~~ Fly wing
      If Kaahi runs out, still try to tele and hunt incubi/succubi ( best is to steal if you can or if not possible, spam Meteor Assault ) until you die and re-spawn because of Kaizel then warp back to town.
      PS: With 4minutes Blessing, you are 150 DEX and it is almost you are Instant Steal, this boosted my income today!  
      ~ Faster Steal
      ~ Faster Skill; Soul Breaker and Meteor Assault are Instant Casts
      Computations:
      Merchant Over Charge to NPC (white herbs to buying shops at geffen @ 600z each)

Gameplay 2: This is how I play inside Geffenia

ALT 1 = !return (instant tele back home Geffen City)
      ALT 2 = !identifyall (to identify all loots before storing them to kafra)
      Throw Lament to fountain, hit enter until the last chat box before you are getting warp
      Buffs ,bless-agi, Kaahi Kaizel
      now Hit enter on your assassin.
      if you land on any map that is NOT, i repeat NOT gefenia02 (most popular map with bridge and safe spot), use ALT 1 to fly back home enter the portal until u reach the correct map.
      Why you'll do this? instead of walking or using fly wing, for me, this is a lot faster, although some of you might say
      " meh you can still encounter buses along the way so it is even " 
      well, i guess it is personal preference then hahaha   anyway, both game play will work so it is for you to try it out  
      Earnings: 
      30 Mastela Fruits x 5270z = 158,100z
      15 Rings x 17000 (Let's say average is 17,000z only because we can't tell if it's diamond, gold or silver; so this will be higher if you are lucky to get many diamond rings) = 255,000z
      30 White Herbs x 600 (don't sell lower than 600z, there are brewers opening a shop there at geffen buying 600z each, so save your white herbs if there is no one buying @ 600z ) = 18,000z
      30 Blue Potion x 3,100 = 93,000z

Total : 524,100 per 6mins Kaahi run
      1 hour = 60 minutes
      60/6 = 10
      524,100 x 10 =
      Gross Income :  5,241,000z

Expenses: 
      Per Kaahi run you will be needing
      100 Fly wing x 45 = 4,500z
      200 Grape Juices x 157z = 31,400z
      1 Butterfly Wing x 225z = 225z type or put in Macro ( ALT 1 in my case ) !return (it is free butterfly wing or tele to come back home) FREE!!!
      960z Doctor's Heal HP and SP x 10 = 9600  Having Bonus Bundle , Doctor heals your HP and SP for FREE!!!
      Total: 35,900z
      35,900 x 10 runs (for 1 hour total estimation) = 359,000z

NET INCOME: 5,241,000z - 359,000z
      NET INCOME = 4,882,000 zeny

Further details and explanations:
      These Calculations were updated and based on my experience as SinX in geffenia with the addition of  Blessing. Updated today March 22, 2017
      Net income may be higher, I just use the MOST amount of comsumables you will use inside the geffenia per 6 mins kaahi run. ( but i only use 80 fly wings per 6 min kaahi run )
      Computations for Gross Income may be higher too if you are so lucky that for every tele you make you will land in 2 to 3 or more incubi/succubi ( and if you got ring[1]  and Diamond Ring ) 
      And yes I calculate my Income by using this 6mins Kaahi x 10 to make a total of 60mins/1 hr run inside geffenia. Time used in transferring items to Kafra are not considered in this post.

For Reference, these are my Equipments on my Level 96/64 Sinx  and with the Addition of Blessing from a Priest
      +4 Lord Kaho's Horn STR+ 1 Mid [Marduk Card] Immune to Silence Chewing Gum +4 Formal Suit DEX+ 3 +4 Excalibur Fighting Spirit 6 and 5 [ATK 26 and HIT 10] +4 Ice pick Fighting Spirit 5 Double [ATK 24 and HIT 10] +4 Proxy Skin Fragment [Deviling Card] +4 Sleipnir [Eddga Card] 2x Celebration Ring Stats:
      STR: 99+49
      DEX: 99+51 ( So your MA and SBK are ICs )
      ATK: 659+56
      HIT: 266
      FLEE: 165
      LUK: 2+27
      ASPD: 139
      DEF: 34+13
      Subtract 10 points to the BOLD numbers after 4minutes when Blessing will run out.

I'm still not 99 and I still have some bonus stats when I reach max level.
      I hope you find this post interesting and gave you an information on how sinxs work inside geffenia. If you have any suggestions or new ideas, please feel free to comment down below

PS: Yeah I use Eddga card instead of GEC card, why? Because it is easier to pick up loots; and even if you have GEC card you will still spam your Grape Juice  DAAAAAAAAAANG IT MINI DEMONS!!! 
      And if you find GEC more useful, use it or just use which card on shoes you are comfortable with. (Gameplay if GEC Shoes is to backslide in/out to the loots if you are being overmobbed)

As for Stats if you want to have INT for SBK, lower your STR or maybe  try 70+ to 80+ as long as STR is divisible by 10 and the excess points, put it in INT. ( they say you can 1 hit SBK incu/succu even without BK, maybe it is because of putting INT. Either way, both methods, set ups will work  )

Assassin Cross Guide in Geffenia V3.0
      UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

• By -Emperor Spriggan-
      Main Target Instant cast without buff

Requirement Characters::
      Married Couple
      1.AssassinCross
      2.Soul Linker

Gameplay:
      Park you soul linker inside 2F geffenia map for continuous buff

Things to Bring
      500 GJ 35 green potion  300+ flywing >>>>(Main Secret on farm rate) don't walk or backslide... it only get you few succubus and incubus unlike teleporting a new sreen mobs awaits you on 1 sec!!!!! 2pcs Awakening Potion  
      Main Equipment:
      Lord Kaho Stormy Knight STR MID (STR IMPORTANT MID NOT AGI) on 80+ str base adding 1 stat may equal to 2-3 Agi Pirate Dagger dex+ 3 Dragon Vest Dex+ 4 Excalibur dex 4~6 ICE pick Deviling Dragon Manteu Gec Sleipnir/Shoes Bris Sting/Celebs Bris Sting/Celebs  
      Switching Gears: Jaguar Hat = STR+4 in 300 Seconds( This is a huge help on adjusting Build)
      Pet Thanatos Dolor Pet (Str +1 dex +1 Int +1 and Flee +5 )

Dex type sinx (instant Cast) or Flee type (Slow Cast)?????????????????
      The Flee Type Sinx
      Only Advantage Is High flee which is not that really usefulll at geffenia cause your flee is divide per monster even you have a wooping 300+ flee 2-3 Diabolus will hit you why???? cause they got two deviruchi Eeach which Decrease your flee rate
      You have time on Stealing on mobs cause of low dex... Took time on stealing affect farm rate
      The DEX type Sinx
      Steal attempt mostly took only 1 to two try  Make you Instant Cast your SBk cannot be interupted MAke your Meteor Assault Instant Cast Almost Like no delay Mobs Will die easily so flee don't matter that much Increase the chance off getting ring and mastela fruit than white herb on incubus http://rode.doddlercon.com/db/steal/stealcalc.php?monster=1374&dex=157&steal=10&calc=calc Sudden blind status wont miss your SBK Note: A decent flee of 230-240 is require even on Dex For Violy to miss on You
       Steal: Attempts to "steal" an item from the targeted monster. Only items dropped by the monster can be stolen. A successful Steal attempt will not affect what is dropped when the monster dies.
      After success, it is not possible to Steal again from the same monster. Boss, Frozen and Stone Cursed monsters cannot be robed.
      The formula for stealing is: DropRatio*(DEX - MonsterDEX + 10 + 3*SkillLV + )/100 where DropRatio is the percent chance of a particular item being dropped.
      If the result of the steal check is lower t
      My FARM RATE WAS 40-70 mastela per kaahi crowded or not!
      (4.5-5.5m per hour rate)

Formula for Fast Farming Steal time attempt + time kill + finding Mobs
      (If you don't steal fast your not a fast killer!!! Then your not a fast farmer!!!!)
      SEE GRF BELOW FOR instant CAST METEOR
      Tips: on how tou adjust soul breaker damage 80+str + divisible by 10 bonus (example 84+6) then adjust your int till you 1 hit sucubuss.. sucubus is more hard to 1 hit than incubus

Try to buy premium on Reward Guru for 50coper coin you get !return (instant butterfly wing) and identifyall (this help you to find slotted Ring)
      For Two Weeks

GOT QUESTIONS???? Feel free to ask or pm me ingame

• By ronelryan
      Yesterday, i was able to complete my geffenia set for my champ. I was in euphoria knowing that my main account can farm there using 1 hit investigate. i tried farming for 30 mins and roughly got 1m. The thing is, my flee is 230 and the mobs are still tickling me. I saw assassin and stalker being mobbed by monster but still can dodge it. Champs too, have dodge skill and I was wondering how many flee do i need to evade those attacks. I dont expect someone to answer this knowing that few champs farmed there. How many flee do you recommend if ever. If you have thief class account that farm in geffenia, how many agi and flee do you suggest to evade mobs. I can mob 3-4 incu but 2 mini demon with 6 deviruchi is pain in the ass.