Azgrim

mATK table

MORE POWER to you guys - this goes directly to my signature :P 

thank you

• Like 1

Just now, howrah said:

MORE POWER to you guys - this goes directly to my signature :P 

thank you

I remember we was sad when same pic in your sign is disappear, so I keep in mind we need some - so there is better one. Maybe some kind GM stick this topic.

12 minutes ago, Azgrim said:

I remember we was sad when same pic in your sign is disappear, so I keep in mind we need some - so there is better one. Maybe some kind GM stick this topic.

I deleted it, because the link stopped working :( 

On 20.10.2017 at 6:27 PM, Azgrim said:

Maybe some kind GM stick this topic.

^

• No1 1

17 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Omgeee I am new to HW class

How does this table works?

Please help me :'(

It's as is -- you're able to reach this certain minimum MATK or maximum MATK corresponding to INT. So for example I'm at 174 INT on my HW/wiz, knowing I'm only one INT stat point away from the next leap of MINMAX matk, I'll push or adjust for that one INT stat point I'm missing. It's a reference for people who want to maximize their HW's matk adjusted to their builds, equips, and such.

Edited by Kisuka*
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Omgeee I am new to HW class

How does this table works?

Please help me :'(

this is the same thing as atk growing when STR is in multiples of 10 - only we are wizards - we are smarter compared to melee chars, so we have it a bit more complicated with int -

multiples of 5 give next break to max matk, multiples of 7 to min matk

this chart is supposed to help you decide, what total INT will you run - "best" are values close to both matk breaks - 105, 115, 120, 126, 140 etc..

so you look at the chart, see what INT you have and see if you can reach next nice break, or if you can lower your base INT

- example - having 141 int (instead of 140) will increase the matk only by 1 on both, min matk and max matk - that should tell you, that 140 int will do you the very same service with lower cost of stat points - so you lower your INT by 1, you will be on 140 INT and will be able to allocate the stat points elsewhere.. - or you will dress up ED armor for additional int, eat +5 int food and be at 147 int reaching next min break, resulting in noticable increase of dmg...

Edited by howrah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/5/2018 at 4:30 PM, Kisuka* said:

It's as is -- you're able to reach this certain minimum MATK or maximum MATK corresponding to INT. So for example I'm at 174 INT on my HW/wiz, knowing I'm only one INT stat point away from the next leap of MINMAX matk, I'll push or adjust for that one INT stat point I'm missing. It's a reference for people who want to maximize their HW's matk adjusted to their builds, equips, and such.

Gotcha !! Thanks sir <3

On 2/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, howrah said:

this is the same thing as atk growing when STR is in multiples of 10 - only we are wizards - we are smarter compared to melee chars, so we have it a bit more complicated with int -

multiples of 5 give next break to max matk, multiples of 7 to min matk

this chart is supposed to help you decide, what total INT will you run - "best" are values close to both matk breaks - 105, 115, 120, 126, 140 etc..

so you look at the chart, see what INT you have and see if you can reach next nice break, or if you can lower your base INT

- example - having 141 int (instead of 140) will increase the matk only by 1 on both, min matk and max matk - that should tell you, that 140 int will do you the very same service with lower cost of stat points - so you lower your INT by 1, you will be on 140 INT and will be able to allocate the stat points elsewhere.. - or you will dress up ED armor for additional int, eat +5 int food and be at 147 int reaching next min break, resulting in noticable increase of dmg...

Now i understand :D hehehe thanks guys

On 2/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, howrah said:

this is the same thing as atk growing when STR is in multiples of 10 - only we are wizards - we are smarter compared to melee chars, so we have it a bit more complicated with int

LOL I love this one /heh

• Like 1
  • Heh 1